Close

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Z4M Evolve tune with Schrick 288 S54 cams

    Z4M in South Africa
    Baseline ECU tune from another company
    Schrick 288 Cams
    Full catless exhaust
    Intake
    Underdriven pulleys

    The higher graph is with Evolve tune delivered via the Evolve-R cable.

    Click here to enlarge

    Review from customer:

    "Hi Salman

    SALMAN ! THIS CAR IS FLYING !



    269kw @ 7900Rpm



    I’ve attached the pics , one is off the car from the previous tuner to your tune and the other is plotted against a very fast tuned M3 CSL .



    The limiter seems to be sitting on 7900 rpm , as I noticed before ... ?

    car is run on stock 18” wheels and tyres.


    I’ve had more than 20 runs on this dyno with this car and the figures just blew us away !





    Thanks

    Faheemo"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!

    IMRAN!!!!!!!

    Can you call me...we need to talk, hahahaha? I think I ran out of international calling cards!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Email me your number!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;310799]Email me your number!
    Email sent Click here to enlarge
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;310794]Z4M in South Africa
    Baseline ECU tune from another company
    Schrick 288 Cams
    Full catless exhaust
    Intake
    Underdriven pulleys

    The higher graph is with Evolve tune delivered via the Evolve-R cable.

    Click here to enlarge

    Review from customer:

    "Hi Salman

    SALMAN ! THIS CAR IS FLYING !



    269kw @ 7900Rpm



    I’ve attached the pics , one is off the car from the previous tuner to your tune and the other is plotted against a very fast tuned M3 CSL .



    The limiter seems to be sitting on 7900 rpm , as I noticed before ... ?

    car is run on stock 18” wheels and tyres.


    I’ve had more than 20 runs on this dyno with this car and the figures just blew us away !





    Thanks

    Faheemo"
    Moved to its own thread. Very nice results!

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    At the crank numbers, right?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Seriously, amazing job guys! It's funny how just recently people have always said that cams were a waste of time on the S54B32. Clearly it was just a lack of mastery of the MSS54 DME. You guys are no doubt the leading frontier of the E46 M3 tuning community. Keep up the great work!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    At the crank numbers, right?
    I was wondering the same thing! Based off the conversion to HP, it seems like it may be.
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Points
    2,103.5
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Amazing job guys. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thats crazy! I love what Evolve does over and over again

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It looks like this just affirmed my decision to empty the wallet for cams and some headwork....and another remap by Evolve.

    Excellent work gentleman. The cream rises to the top again.

    Mike

    p.s. I will install your airbox someday! In the middle of a move but as soon as my tools hit my new garage it will be on.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    196
    Rep Points
    306.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Hey evolve,

    Ot but have u messed with cams on an s85 along with ur tune? If so, how did it go? Is it worth it?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    Hey evolve,

    Ot but have u messed with cams on an s85 along with ur tune? If so, how did it go? Is it worth it?
    Not sure if Evolve has ever tuned a cam'd S85B50 before, but I remember stumbling upon a thread on M5 Board of someone who gained 25+hp with his Schrick cams. I'm not sure who tuned it or not. If my memory serves me right, it was awhile ago too and we all know how far DME tuning has come, especially with the work that Evolve has been doing.

    I think it's about time someone did Evolve Headers, E-Tronic Exhaust, AlphaN, and Schrick Cams. I am imagine this will give some high dollar stroker motors a VERY good run!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    Hey evolve,

    Ot but have u messed with cams on an s85 along with ur tune? If so, how did it go? Is it worth it?
    I'm curious too @Imranevolve

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    Hey evolve,

    Ot but have u messed with cams on an s85 along with ur tune? If so, how did it go? Is it worth it?
    We are scheduled to do cams and headwork on our own M5 S85 before this year is up. We have done the same with a number of S62's and the results are very good. Looks like we should be able to get some good results from the S85 too.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    At the crank numbers, right?
    Looking at the figures I believe so. Its the difference we are concerned with. End figures from different dyno's is an exercise in futility.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;311825]We are scheduled to do cams and headwork on our own M5 S85 before this year is up. We have done the same with a number of S62's and the results are very good. Looks like we should be able to get some good results from the S85 too.
    We would all like to see the results of this step by step if possible. Pictures, dynos, the works. Nobody has really shown head/cam results on the S85. It would be huge.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;311827]Its the difference we are concerned with. End figures from different dyno's is an exercise in futility.
    I strongly agree. Personal pet peeve is people who focus on peak numbers.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;311825]We are scheduled to do cams and headwork on our own M5 S85 before this year is up. We have done the same with a number of S62's and the results are very good. Looks like we should be able to get some good results from the S85 too.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We would all like to see the results of this step by step if possible. Pictures, dynos, the works. Nobody has really shown head/cam results on the S85. It would be huge.
    I cannot wait to see this build! Going to be insane.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;311827]Looking at the figures I believe so. Its the difference we are concerned with. End figures from different dyno's is an exercise in futility.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I strongly agree. Personal pet peeve is people who focus on peak numbers.
    I couldn't agree any more. Despite how many times I say it over on other forums, many still don't get it..... Click here to enlarge
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Despite how many times I say it over on other forums, many still don't get it.....
    That's because they quite simply aren't very bright. They belong on the other sites.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's because they quite simply aren't very bright. They belong on the other sites.
    Yeah, seriously. Hopefully one day they all learn when they get spanked by a car that puts down less power at the very peak, but more power throughout the power band, LOL.
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, seriously. Hopefully one day they all learn when they get spanked by a car that puts down less power at the very peak, but more power throughout the power band, LOL.
    Many of those guys talking don't even have BMW's.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran[MENTION=1803
    evolve;311827] End figures from different dyno's is an exercise in futility.
    Quoted for truth. Signature worthy.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    153 km/h? Why only a 3rd gear pull? I'd like to see the results in 4th gear.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •