Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did just that having less than a 1/4 tank of case! I didnt know this was a requirement but when I thought my LPFP needed to be changed out, I wanted as little fuel in the tank as possible waiting for the LPFP to be delivered. I guess my common sense was right! lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JamesM3M5 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, but they're inside the tank. You'll have to make sure you have less than a full tank, preferably 1/2 or less.
    Oh lol yes, that is very important, otherwise get ready to take a swim...good point, forgot about that Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wanted to thank everyone on helping me solve this issue. I turned up the boost to 17 psi on meth and the car worked flawlessly, in fact its better than I ever remembered.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JamesM3M5 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, but they're inside the tank. You'll have to make sure you have less than a full tank, preferably 1/2 or less.
    1/2 tank does not help. most BMWs use the pump from the other side to keep the basket side filled with fuel..so half tank just means the other side is empty Click here to enlarge

You open the pump side up and you will 99% of the time get fuel pouring out, since BMW does a great job of putting the caps on an angle, and not directly on top of the tank.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    glad to hear it worked. i had a cold start missfire and after changing the LP fuel sensor, it got better but didn't take car of it completely. after changing all 6 coils, it's now gone.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123