Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

BMW N54 AccessPORT v4.01 and v4.02 Off-The-Shelf Maps Promoted to General Release

Click here to enlarge

The v4.01 and v4.02 Off-The-Shelf maps for BMW N54 AccessPORTs have been promoted to General Release. The v4.01 and v4.02 maps now supersede v3.01 maps, which have been archived. COBB Tuning recommends upgrading to the latest version of the maps for optimal performance. These maps can be downloaded from the BMW AccessPORT Off-The-Shelf Map Database. For instructions on downloading maps, transferring them to the AccessPORT and flashing them to the BMW ECU, please see the Step-by-Step Map Download and Install Tutorial.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the update, go get em guys.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    These maps are solid indeed
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are there any changes from the 4.02 beta maps? Either way, I guess I'll update to these anyways...
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Are there any changes from the 4.02 beta maps? Either way, I guess I'll update to these anyways...
    Nope they are the same. Have to say my car likes better. I have no oscillations on either of the versions but I've noticed that I constantly can't hit the load target on 4.02 and my boost pressure is lower...
    4.02 is definitely smoother than 4.01 though
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Achieving targeted load is like chasing unicorns, you never actually see it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    hehe I know what you mean, but in my case I'm well under target. As in If I flash back to 4.01 and log I'm much closer to target (still under) than 4.02... Not complaining either way, car feels great on 4.01
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, So there is no way of editing certain maps with ATR to get the ECU to hit or get closer to tartet load?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @boosted-M, i honestly dont know. Havent played with ATR enough yet, i need a driver lol. I would think that you could tune the car to hit targeted load but i havent had enough "seat" time. Im sure dz or Jhershorin can chime in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My car requests 190 load and as RPM's increase the load vs actual spread widens.. I hit the 18psi target boost in the mid rnage but falls to 12-13psi by redline..
    I know this is what the stg2 fmic agressive is set for but I have meth and want to increase the boost a few psi at higher rpm's..
    I increased the target load at higher rpm's but the actual load did not increase...
    My thought is to start logging air flow and Factor then increase base WG duty cycles but would like to know if I'm on the right track or not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's really no point in adding more boost up top as you're shifting at 6100rpm anyways. If you're pushing more boost to redline that'll just end up being something you won't want to use as your power comes way down past peak and you end up going slower. People really need to forget about power much past 6.1-6.2k rpm on stock turbos and focus their efforts on midrange. Up top don't try raising boost, it just adds heat which is always bad, and tons more back pressure for very little to no gains.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ? I overshot targeted load on my RBs and Cobb. So much so it massively closes throttle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    There's really no point in adding more boost up top as you're shifting at 6100rpm anyways. If you're pushing more boost to redline that'll just end up being something you won't want to use as your power comes way down past peak and you end up going slower. People really need to forget about power much past 6.1-6.2k rpm on stock turbos and focus their efforts on midrange. Up top don't try raising boost, it just adds heat which is always bad, and tons more back pressure for very little to no gains.
    Depends on the gear. On the 2-3 shift you want to shift at redline as you drop to 5000 rpm post shift in 3rd. On the 3-4 and 4-5 you want to shift at maybe 6400-6500 because a redline shift will drop you to around 5400 post shift.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Hmm.. My 6AT shifts at 6800-7000..
    Are you saying I should be shifting earlier due to power loss at higher rpm's..?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted-M Click here to enlarge
    Hmm.. My 6AT shifts at 6800-7000..
    Are you saying I should be shifting earlier due to power loss at higher rpm's..?
    Only in the higher gears eg 3-4 and 4-5. You can let the trans shift the 1-2 and 2-3.