Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 81 of 81
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No


    WEEP
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ I have seen that E36 vid, it is great.

    Still, don't know if it is a complicated swap or not.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ^ I have seen that E36 vid, it is great.

    Still, don't know if it is a complicated swap or not.
    I dont think it would be. Honda data tune, and a 4 banger already sits in the bay. Motor mount fabbing would be needed, and driveshaft mounting. I seen a old school mini cooper with a s2k motor as well. Its a great motor.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I dont think it would be. Honda data tune, and a 4 banger already sits in the bay. Motor mount fabbing would be needed, and driveshaft mounting. I seen a old school mini cooper with a s2k motor as well. Its a great motor.
    You know, I'm going to research this.

    Did not mean to take the thread OT but this motor in a 2002 would be tits.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Bob look into prices on the s2k motor. Milkt maybe able to help you out with finding 1.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Since we are now able to accommodate the E21, and very happy to accommodate the E21, thread moved to the 3 series forum where we can follow the build progress.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    203
    Rep Points
    115.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    See hpf setups don't use a boost controller. Low
    boost and high. Is pretty much how it goes. Low-14-17psi. High-24-26

    Then we have 2 race fuel maps. I've daliy driven my car since I bought it but that's coming to a end.
    I'm getting either some kind of e30 or e36 for DD purpose.
    I really don't use the boost controller either. I set it and forget it. I control the boost with my right foot.

    I am also considering a new DD (I am going to get into trouble driving the M3 everyday). I have a feeling that the 320iS will be the winning candidate. I still have a ton of work to do to that baby though. It is also turbo'd, but needs a standalone. Here's what I did to her today (no, I did NOT cut that fawking hole in sheet metal):
    Attachment 3365Attachment 3366Attachment 3367
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    203
    Rep Points
    115.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    See hpf setups don't use a boost controller. Low
    boost and high. Is pretty much how it goes. Low-14-17psi. High-24-26

    Then we have 2 race fuel maps. I've daliy driven my car since I bought it but that's coming to a end.
    I'm getting either some kind of e30 or e36 for DD purpose.
    I really don't use the boost controller either. I set it and forget it. I control the boost with my right foot.

    I am also considering a new DD (I am going to get into trouble driving the M3 everyday). I have a feeling that the 320iS will be the winning candidate. I still have a ton of work to do to that baby though. It is also turbo'd, but needs a standalone. Here's what I did to her today (no, I did NOT cut that fawking hole in sheet metal):
    Attachment 3365Attachment 3366Attachment 3367
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    203
    Rep Points
    115.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    See hpf setups don't use a boost controller. Low
    boost and high. Is pretty much how it goes. Low-14-17psi. High-24-26

    Then we have 2 race fuel maps. I've daliy driven my car since I bought it but that's coming to a end.
    I'm getting either some kind of e30 or e36 for DD purpose.
    I really don't use the boost controller either. I set it and forget it. I control the boost with my right foot.

    I am also considering a new DD (I am going to get into trouble driving the M3 everyday). I have a feeling that the 320iS will be the winning candidate. I still have a ton of work to do to that baby though. It is also turbo'd, but needs a standalone. Here's what I did to her today (no, I did NOT cut that fawking hole in sheet metal):
    Attachment 3365Attachment 3366Attachment 3367
    Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •