Close

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    Any F30 335i updates Terry? It seems like that car gets no love whatsoever and it needs a tune badly.
    http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16300
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    understood sir... thats odd. If I had one, I'd hop on it in a heartbeat. Very curious to see if it can match e90 n55 output or if the 8 speed tranny does anything for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I haven't been able to use it yet. But my understanding is its very similar. RBs should be here next week for the white 135i so hope to get started soon on the mapping.
    Cool, Ive been emailing back and forth with Daniel Ross about having him install my rb's and he said he may be installing yours as well. Hopefully he'll have the install down by the time my set shows up. Good times ahead!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Cool, Ive been emailing back and forth with Daniel Ross about having him install my rb's and he said he may be installing yours as well. Hopefully he'll have the install down by the time my set shows up. Good times ahead!
    Yes hoping to get him up here next week!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Salg@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Terry is the man!!! I need to get a move on and get all my goodies installed again. Damn this weather
    I need to have Sticky edit your name so you can post more than once per day lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cobb base, JB4, RB 335XI, 6mt could be a powerful and fun little DD.. with high mileage ones under 20k now, maybe in a few months..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Cobb base, JB4, RB 335XI, 6mt could be a powerful and fun little DD.. with high mileage ones under 20k now, maybe in a few months..
    That's what my fun little weekend car should be by next spring, minus the XI of course....
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    I need to have Sticky edit your name so you can post more than once per day lol
    done.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    done.
    Thanks a lot Sticky! Now I can actually post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Salg Click here to enlarge
    Thanks a lot Sticky! Now I can actually post
    No prob, Matt stood up for you and let me know.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Arent there like 4-5 people with this kit now? Why has all the info stopped? have they crossed into the 9 second range like @shiv@vishnu was eluding to? how about all the driveability feedback we were all waiting for? What about some roll-on runs? maybe they surpassed 700 hp?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Arent there like 4-5 people with this kit now? Why has all the info stopped? have they crossed into the 9 second range like @shiv@vishnu was eluding to? how about all the driveability feedback we were all waiting for? What about some roll-on runs? maybe they surpassed 700 hp?
    You're forgetting this is a modern day Supra... LOLOLOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    terry, very interested in the development of your single turbo tuning options. I have plans of making a nice manifold but thought my only option would be procede. I'm not on a side or whatever is going on (have jb4 now), but can someone tell me am I right in thinking that if I got a procede I would not have full access to everything its supposed to offer? I would have to be a "certified tuner"?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

oh

I have big aspirations to offer a nice manifold to the public so I'm not trying to be on any side of the fence at the moment to influence a potential customer, but wont to be sure that once I mount the mani up to my car I will be actually able to tune it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by three35iguy Click here to enlarge
    I have big aspirations to offer a nice manifold to the public so I'm not trying to be on any side of the fence at the moment to influence a potential customer, but wont to be sure that once I mount the mani up to my car I will be actually able to tune it
    This sounds nice and all but is it just a pipe dream? What turbo manifold experience do you have? The big players are already in the market.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    terry, very interested in the development of your single turbo tuning options. I have plans of making a nice manifold but thought my only option would be procede. I'm not on a side or whatever is going on (have jb4 now), but can someone tell me am I right in thinking that if I got a procede I would not have full access to everything its supposed to offer? I would have to be a "certified tuner"?
    You would need the procede and send them your engine management module so Shiv can load in his single turbo map, I believe with Terry you need the JB4 G5 and the COBB AP and if you buy the COBB from Terry you will get the supporting MAPs for free.

If I am wrong please someone correct me. @Terry@BMS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, you are right this is a pipe dream, and i'm not worried about big players. the difference between someone like me and the big players is all they have on their plate. I have all my focus on one thing and hope to bring this pipe dream into reality. anyone including sticky can you throw out some roadblocks that other people may have ran into that are no longer in the running

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    farbmw, thanks for the info, very appreciated

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, you are right this is a pipe dream, and i'm not worried about big players. the difference between someone like me and the big players is all they have on their plate. I have all my focus on one thing and hope to bring this pipe dream into reality. anyone including sticky can you throw out some roadblocks that other people may have ran into that are no longer in the running
    Well I mean I wish you luck.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Something like this would be cool Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pretty sure terry will give u maps even if you buy the cobb elsewhere
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I find it interesting that creaminz is selling his highly modded e90 with the Vishnu single already. I don't get it, put all that money in the car, buy a single turbo and drive it for a month, then sell it?

Seems to me the single hype has really cooled off over at e90post, I can't believe there are no vids from the shift sector event...... Pretty disappointing.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I find it interesting that creaminz is selling his highly modded e90 with the Vishnu single already. I don't get it, put all that money in the car, buy a single turbo and drive it for a month, then sell it?

Seems to me the single hype has really cooled off over at e90post, I can't believe there are no vids from the shift sector event...... Pretty disappointing.
    Very interesting, didn't know this.

Why is he selling it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

you dont say..

@creaminz

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He probably had to sell it because the car only starts after you pray to Shiv 5 times and sprinkle holy water on the Procede.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast