Close

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    From the corner of my eye I saw Shiv had some odd looking metal tank in his car at the runway event. Maybe he had a little 50 shot surprise waiting for you? Click here to enlarge
    Wouldn't have mattered, he can't win.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    not suprisisng, he was caught in the EVO world with a false fuel bladder with race fuel so he could claim "pump gas" only dyno #'s..
    That's freaking low...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wouldn't have mattered, he can't win.
    wouldnt have mattered, because you didnt show.

ZING!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    wouldnt have mattered, because you didnt show.

ZING!
    You are so creative.

Hopefully he'll still run this winter...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just for clarification, the way a surge tank works, the stock fuel pump feeds into a tank to feed another pump to push fuel the fuel rail(s). Allows for a greater volume of fuel to be pumped. He's probably doing it this way because he says the intake replacement doesn't work. This might also explain why people have been calling it a booster pump, they just didn't know what is actually was.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Just for clarification, the way a surge tank works, the stock fuel pump feeds into a tank to feed another pump to push fuel the fuel rail(s). Allows for a greater volume of fuel to be pumped. He's probably doing it this way because he says the intake replacement doesn't work. This might also explain why people have been calling it a booster pump, they just didn't know what is actually was.
    one question. are we going to make one
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    one question. are we going to make one
    If you want to. It's not something you are going to need for awhile though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Based on that photo, I don't think the tank has anything to do with all of that other $#@! in the pic. I think the tank is just for meth because it looks to have a level sensor and small push fitting for the feed line. I don't see any of those other lines going to the tank. Not sure where all those lines are going, but it looks like the trunk of Snoop Dogg's six-foe... 3 wheel motion, playa!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    Not sure where all those lines are going, but it looks like the trunk of Snoop Dogg's six-foe... 3 wheel motion, playa!
    word

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I think everyone kinda forgot the labor charges with Creaminz car...grafting sheetmetal onto the rears and a complete M3 front end conversion? Not cheap...that can easily push another 15k. I can see $66k, hell I know some people that put close to that in their M3, and that didnt even include bodywork Click here to enlarge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I think everyone kinda forgot the labor charges with Creaminz car...grafting sheetmetal onto the rears and a complete M3 front end conversion? Not cheap...that can easily push another 15k. I can see $66k, hell I know some people that put close to that in their M3, and that didnt even include bodywork Click here to enlarge.
    i think everyone forgot about creaminz car several pages ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    If you look carefully at the video, you'll see the guy is kindda white. Shivypooh is short, and persian. But then again, you didn't read where it sez: use ONLY premium unleaded gasoline in your vehicle! Click here to enlarge
    Wait Shiv's persian? He doesn't look it at all.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are so creative.

Hopefully he'll still run this winter...
    Hopefully your car will run this winter Click here to enlarge

Sorry, couldn't resist Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge

i thought his car was up and running, just needed to be broken in?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge

That's fine I won't be able to resist throwing throwing this right back in your face.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    i thought his car was up and running, just needed to be broken in?
    Just final touches.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just final touches.
    When is the premiere?
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    When is the premiere?
    I'll call them today and find out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

On an unrelated note, where are all the ST vids from the Shift s3ctor event? I really want to see these cars run..wth Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    On an unrelated note, where are all the ST vids from the Shift s3ctor event? I really want to see these cars run..wth Click here to enlarge
    I've seen a couple posted of the manual cars. Seemed on par with the RB cars which in itself was a big surprise. None of the automatics could make a clean run down the trade either day, apparently.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    None of the automatics could make a clean run down the trade either day, apparently.
    Hmmm and why is this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've seen a couple posted of the manual cars. Seemed on par with the RB cars which in itself was a big surprise. None of the automatics could make a clean run down the trade either day, apparently.
    Yeah, I did see a few vids floating around. I was more interested in the 6mt cars vs some of the supercharged m3's and other 550+ rwhp cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmm and why is this?
    My opinion is their tuner did not adequately plan ahead to tune the cars before they all paid $400 and drove out 200 miles to race. You can do dyno runs up to 170mph if you want. But I'm sure from their perspective they were "unforeseen circumstances". Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I did see a few vids floating around. I was more interested in the 6mt cars vs some of the supercharged m3's and other 550+ rwhp cars.
    Shiv lost to Longboarder (M3 DCT 570rw), but started maybe 2-3 cars behind. CaptainInsano lost to the same car. The RB cars (one auto one manual) lost to Longboarder by a car or two on the clean runs. The E63 that I tied beat Longboarder by a car or so. The only race I had with Longboarder he had a botched start.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 11-20-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My opinion is their tuner did not adequately plan ahead to tune the cars before they all paid $400 and drove out 200 miles to race. You can do dyno runs up to 170mph if you want. But I'm sure from their perspective they were "unforeseen circumstances". Click here to enlarge
    I would be quite angry...

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast