Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

    430 whp pump gas dyno - Jb3 2.0 + Meth

    This is with stock turbos, UR catless downpipes, UR exhaust, UR BOV, and AEM Meth kit on a mix of 92 and 94.

    Click here to enlarge

    The torque numbers are extremely strong, stronger than any other stock turbo no nitrous N54 I believe.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sexy. No LSD?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by k726 Click here to enlarge
    Sexy. No LSD?
    I do not believe so.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Or fmic? Or intake? U r blessed! Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by k726 Click here to enlarge
    Or fmic? Or intake? U r blessed! Click here to enlarge
    This ride belongs to someone named ultimateracing 335.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So where are the dyno results coming from?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Gotta see test conditions and boost. That is just insane tq and pwr for meth dps and a jb3.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by k726 Click here to enlarge
    So where are the dyno results coming from?
    From him, I posted it here as I don't believe he is a member here. He posted them on e90post and n54tech.

    You can see my ride by clicking where it says '08 BMW M3 under my location and post count Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by k726 Click here to enlarge
    Gotta see test conditions and boost. That is just insane tq and pwr for meth dps and a jb3.
    Here you go:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateracing335
    I hit 18.5 boost maybe 19 but i don't know if that was peak boost or a spike. I was watching timing on the bt and air fuel on the lm2, so my mind wasn't focused on boost. I'm running an 18ohm board and was dynoing to compare down pipes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    From him, I posted it here as I don't believe he is a member here. He posted them on e90post and n54tech.

    You can see my ride by clicking where it says '08 BMW M3 under my location and post count Click here to enlarge
    I've seen ur ride very sexy. Following ur tranny build. I asked bacause u said u had access to a 335. Thought this was it. He says he has full mods. Still nice to know I can put 400 on a dd if I throw in some meth (really don't want to)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He's also using 2.5" pipes. Crazy

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by k726 Click here to enlarge
    I've seen ur ride very sexy. Following ur tranny build. I asked bacause u said u had access to a 335. Thought this was it. He says he has full mods. Still nice to know I can put 400 on a dd if I throw in some meth (really don't want to)
    Why wouldn't you want to?

    Yes, this isn't the 335 I was referring to.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    44.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I like a clean trunk. And it would be a pita for dealer days. I dunno. My bday is next month. Might just treat myself. Who knows? Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    How is this pump gas when it says meth plus 92-94 octane? I do have to say that TQ looks awesome.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    How is this pump gas when it says meth plus 92-94 octane? I do have to say that TQ looks awesome.
    Because technically 94 octane is available at the pump in Toronto where he is located.

    It isn't really a "pump" gas dyno in the US. The torque looks awesome but dives off a cliff after 5k.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Because technically 94 octane is available at the pump in Toronto where he is located.

    It isn't really a "pump" gas dyno in the US. The torque looks awesome but dives off a cliff after 5k.
    It is also at some pumps here in NY(94). The meth added to makes me say its not a pump gas dyno run. Yea that falling off at 5k isnt kool. What is the redline on that motor 6,600rpms?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    It is also at some pumps here in NY(94). The meth added to makes me say its not a pump gas dyno run. Yea that falling off at 5k isnt kool. What is the redline on that motor 6,600rpms?
    Even with meth it is still pump gas.

    You are about right with the redline, it is 7,000 but this motor does not have a strong top end.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Terry @ BMS:
    We give the flexability to shape your own torque/power curves. Some prefer a lot of torque down low, so much so the turbos can't sustain it as RPMs increase. Others prefer a flat torque curve. Yet others prefer an anemic torque curve and a boost-bomb up top. So you have some options.
    As explained from the original

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    Rep Points
    1,050.8
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The dyno took place at Champion Motorsports in Toronto. It was a good day to dyno as it was 19 degress celcius in the shop. It did have a 55% relative humidity tho. I believe Ultimate has a Helix FMIC but not 100% on that. I believe he is going to install the 3" AR Catless pipes and will be re-dynoing to see the difference.

    I was there earlier in the day and dyno'd 403 rwhp and 402 torque on MS103 race gas on map 11 and hit 385 rwhp and 387 torque on 94 octane pump gas on Map 7. I have full stage 3 bolt ons but no meth.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Even with meth it is still pump gas.

    You are about right with the redline, it is 7,000 but this motor does not have a strong top end.
    I would like to see how well the single turbo'd cars perform, and how well the stock heads perform.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    Rep Points
    1,050.8
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sorry he also has UR intake.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    those boost numbers are ridiculous on stock turbos. irishace's numbers are much more in the realm of useable power and realistic results. not to say he faked the numbers, just that at that point, the stock turbos are sooo far out of their efficiency range that you're begging to have to replace or upgrade them due to high RPM failure, the dreaded turbo whine may come to visit ur335.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    Rep Points
    1,050.8
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ultimate is moving to RB Turbos when they come in. He does have an agressive map 1 setting but he is spraying a ton of meth. Its debateable what the stock snails can handle at the moment but lots of folks are running 18 psi. I capped at 17.8 psi on my 403 hp race gas dyno pass. There is no doubt, that is a lot of pressure to be pushing.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,708
    Rep Points
    31,535.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by k726 Click here to enlarge
    Sexy. No LSD?
    Correction, he has a Quaife LSD and spec clutch.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    Ultimate is moving to RB Turbos when they come in. He does have an agressive map 1 setting but he is spraying a ton of meth. Its debateable what the stock snails can handle at the moment but lots of folks are running 18 psi. I capped at 17.8 psi on my 403 hp race gas dyno pass. There is no doubt, that is a lot of pressure to be pushing.
    smart man to be moving up.. the $/HP gain, along with easy install and WG design just can't be beat.. he is gonna love them..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •