Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

2012 RODEO DRIVE CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE / PRIVATE COLLECTION

I've been going to this event every year for the past 15 or so years and it's always filled with amazing cars. But since I now have a little girl (14 mos) and the event is on Father's Day it made this year all the more special. And this year I was invited to something that made it even more amazing...amazing does not even do it justice; it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for most people.

After the show I went to what is probably one of the coolest garages I've ever seen in my life that was just completed last week. It's owned by none other than renowned classic car collector Bruce Meyer. I've know him for a while now through his son who one of my good friends. If you don't know anything about Bruce, do a a bit of research and you will find that he has what is considered one of the best and most unique car collections in the world. And when I say that I am not exaggerating one bit - every car is a museum piece in absolute PERFECT condition. It would be hard to put a price on any individual car because each one is SO unique...they really are the epitome of "priceless" because things like this don't ever sell that often. But if and when something this rare does come up for sale, you can bet many of the cars would sell for many, many millions of dollars.

I was able to take quite a few photos of the event and the private viewing of his new garage, but I only had my crappy Blackberry so the photos are not the best. I hope you guys get as much enjoyment seeing these photos as I did taking them and I'll try to give a brief description of each car.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

You will notice a few cars that were on display in the show that are owned by Bruce which were immedaitely brought back into his garage. Here is where it gets good:

Used Cars Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Awesome set of pics!

I'm trying to figure out why I never heard of this event?