Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fine, so I have all of you to blame for the $#@! posting on E90post? Since you all got banned, that other place is left with all the "which _________ is the best" kind of threads.

My personal current running favorite is the 5 year old turbo upgrade thread that just got revived. Better yet are the knuckle dragging, monosyllabic grunting, luddites that are actually arguing with the 5 year old posts.

For full and fair disclosure, I'm "BMWsky" over there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

My current reading is the F30 tune section that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Laguna Seca Blue is entertaining to say the least. Sucks that Mike@N54 has to be more polite than other vendors on that site.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Lol, gets better day by day... you take out the classifieds off that site and it has next to nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    My current reading is the F30 tune section that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Laguna Seca Blue is entertaining to say the least. Sucks that Mike@N54 has to be more polite than other vendors on that site.
    Now that Laguna Seca is banned in there, let's welcome him to entertain us Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    Now that Laguna Seca is banned in there, let's welcome him to entertain us Click here to enlarge
    I think he's already over here. Don't get him started...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    lol they finally banned that clown? I would strongly suggest anyone considering doing business with Platinum Heart located on the 10th Floor, One Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong, ashwin@ptheart.com, to strongly reconsider based on his past behavior and posts on these forums. I think his public posts reflect the level of professionalism, or more precisely the lack of professionalism, one might expect to receive from Ashwin and company. For search reference this includes email address kristi@ptheart.com and http://www.ptheart.com.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    lol they finally banned that clown? I would strongly suggest anyone considering doing business with Platinum Heart located on the 10th Floor, One Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong, ashwin@ptheart.com, to strongly reconsider based on his past behavior and posts on these forums. I think his public posts reflect the level of professionalism, or more precisely the lack of professionalism, one might expect to receive from Ashwin and company. For search reference this includes email address kristi@ptheart.com and http://www.ptheart.com.
    Careful, he might press charges for posting his already public info Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Careful, he might press charges for posting his already public info Click here to enlarge
    Yes the concept of public and private information seems to be lost on him. When you publish a website with your name, email address, and physical address, in order to solicit and advertise business, that information is no longer private information. And when you make crazy public statements as he has done on these forums it's fair game for your potential customers to read those statements and use them to reevaluate whether or not they want to be doing business with you. And I would encourage his customers to do just that. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

So Vishnu nuthuggers are not immune to the good ol' ban :O

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

E90post just got a little less entertaining without good old ashwin bringing on the comic relief. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

edit: oops double post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Chin up Themyst. Leases are ending. There will be more...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    I think he's already over here. Don't get him started...
    He most certainly is not welcome here. I think I IP banned all of Hong Kong.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He most certainly is not welcome here. I think I IP banned all of Hong Kong.
    LOL, holy $#@!. Sticky banned someone??? That is saying something!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Sticky banned me too a year ago. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    No I didn't. You got neg reps or something.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

for what?
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    LOL, holy $#@!. Sticky banned someone??? That is saying something!
    This tool bag likely has way more coming.

I don't have anything against anyone but when you try to mess with my business, it's personal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No I didn't. You got neg reps or something.
    Actually no, I had 70 rep points when you squelched/banned me. Similar to what Jason did to dzenno.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Actually no, I had 70 rep points when you squelched/banned me. Similar to what Jason did to dzenno.
    I'm pretty sure you were crying about being neg repped because you were butt hurt I did not take down your Vishnu misfire video. You then created a thread attacking me and making fun of the site for only having 500 members or so. I said you would do the same when we had 10,000. Called it or what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

According to the thread on N54tech you were restricted due to rep. Never banned you and you don't appear in any ban logs so.. uh, you're wrong.

The users banned from this site I can count on 1 hand.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Memory is fading it seems:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine
    actually, since you love to tell people to get facts straight, you banned yourself, its a system by the end user, not the mods. noone banned you, enough people neg repped you to be on a temporary limited posting allowance

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I'm pretty sure you were crying about being neg repped because you were butt hurt I did not take your Vishnu misfire video. You then created a thread attacking me and making fun of the site for only having 500 members or so. I said you would do the same when we had 10,000. Called it or what?
    Exactly, it exhibits poor taste when you 1. Post something that wasn't public domain, 2. Refuse to take something down after the owner asks you to. Next time, ask before taking something Click here to enlarge Steve is partially to blame as he was the one who also acted in poor taste regardless of what "camp" I am a part of today. If I uploaded to YouTube that would be my own fault and it would never have escalated that far. And btw I was "squelched" or banned for over a year so it was permanent and not a neg rep timeout. It only came off after it became apparent I no longer play for team Vishnu.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

According to the thread on N54tech you were restricted due to rep. Never banned you and you don't appear in any ban logs so.. uh, you're wrong.

The users banned from this site I can count on 1 hand.
    Care to explain how I came back with 60 or so points then? I can't get points if I don't post can I?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Exactly, it exhibits poor taste when you 1. Post something that wasn't public domain, 2. Refuse to take something down after the owner asks you to. Next time, ask before taking something Click here to enlarge Steve is partially to blame as he was the one who also acted in poor taste regardless of what "camp" I am a part of today. If I uploaded to YouTube that would be my own fault and it would never have escalated that far. And btw I was "squelched" or banned for over a year so it was permanent and not a neg rep timeout. It only came off after it became apparent I no longer play for team Vishnu.
    You weren't banned obviously as you are posting and it's time for you to get over it and move on with your life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast