Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

how do you setup dual meth Nozzle??

any one got a DIY ????
    i want to know how you set up the other hose????
    i have coolingmist Meth right now
    plz help....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude,
    I don't mean to be rude,
    But the fact that you need to ask, go pay someone to install it for you.
    Again, not trying to be rude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i got it thx lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The exact same way as a single nozzle + you'll have to drill one more hole for the second injector, and you'll also need a T that splits the hose to feed both nozzles with meth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    most manufactures have a dual nozzle kit for like 20-30 bucks. You can get stuff at lowes to make your own if you enjoy building stuff like me but you will need a T( available at hardware store) and a second nozzle and nozzle holder and some hose. Finally you will want to find a second location for your nozzle. I have two in the same elbow but Ideally you want them as far apart as possible.... one in elbow, one in charge pipe bung or something like that. When I did mine I tried hard to keep the spray from hitting each other in the elbow. It seemed like an easy enough project when I did it but I realized that the atomization with two nozzles is not that much greater than with one good nozzle and just adds more fail points to your system. One more nozzle to keep clean, fittings that may wear out, gaskets and o rings to crack and fail. If I had it to do over.... I would use one good size nozzle in the elbow and not risk putting another hole in my silicone elbow and having it leak.... Unless you plan to add nitrous soon..... Id invest my $20 toward a new cm nozzle or something. I am currently running a DO#7 and CM #5 and a progressive controller. Seems to be just enough meth to keep the car pulling through the end of 4th gear.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    check valve.. or solenoid valve..... T.... some hose and another nozzle and nozzle holder. I run dual nozzles and I wish I didn't.... I dont have plans for nos and its just one more fail point on the system. I thought I would maximize atomization with two nozzles and the difference is negligable on my system with two nozzles in the elbow. I mean its cool to have ..... don't get me wrong, but I have already had one nozzle connection start to leak and had to repair it. I have heard of folks turning one valve off completely unless they were at the track. Thats not a bad idea.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im about to go dual, m7 in the elbow, m10 in the pipe. not sure how its gonna work out but should be fun to try

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    holy sheit..... 17 total?? you think its gonna bog?
    2007 E90 non sport, JB3 2.0 18ohm, Labonte Progressive Meth, Cooling Mist Solenoid & Nozzles CM5 & M7, Ar DPs, Hyperboost Diverter Valves, M3 19s, M3 Rear Carbon Spoiler, Koni FSD, ZSP Springs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ill never reach full flow potential, im going to set max flow @ 30psi.

but this is in anticipation of more boost than we currently run.

mostly to have the best of both worlds, lowest possible IAT and most available oct. boost

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ill never reach full flow potential, im going to set max flow 30psi.

but this is in anticipation of more boost than we currently run.

mostly to have the best of both worlds, lowest possible IAT and most available oct. boost
    This is not going to be a good decision to set the boost to 30 psi. Its going to be like a garden hose.

if you had a single CM7 you will be well over 200 psi. single M10 is 165 or so. This is without the checkvalve or boost against the nozzle. Now run a CM10 and CM7 I have never done this but pressure has to be pretty low (this would be the same for any WI pump) Lets assume its about 110. Now if you put your boost to 30 psi and only run 15, you will be at 50% dutycycle max. You may make it to 60 psi.

If you need to run 2 nozzles and need that much flow leave the max knob at your max boost (15-17 or so).

Just my 2 cents.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by coolingmist Click here to enlarge
    This is not going to be a good decision to set the boost to 30 psi. Its going to be like a garden hose.

if you had a single CM7 you will be well over 200 psi. single M10 is 165 or so. This is without the checkvalve or boost against the nozzle. Now run a CM10 and CM7 I have never done this but pressure has to be pretty low (this would be the same for any WI pump) Lets assume its about 110. Now if you put your boost to 30 psi and only run 15, you will be at 50% dutycycle max. You may make it to 60 psi.

If you need to run 2 nozzles and need that much flow leave the max knob at your max boost (15-17 or so).

Just my 2 cents.
    yea, nothing has been done yet. I was going to get info from you first. That was just my original thought/intentions. Good to know

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I currently run a cm5 and a cm7 both in the elbow. they are about 14 inches apart at a 90 degree angle to each other. Coming from the inner cooler, first nozzle comes in from the side at the apex of the first curve in the elbow ( aftermarket), next nozzle comes in from up top right before the charge pipe. Make sure you leave room for the charge pipe end that enters the elbow. I wanted them far apart so they wouldn't spray at each other an make puddles. This seems to be just enough to get to map 9 JB3 with no knock related incidents when using almost 100% meth.( never recommended by vendors or manufactures) If you going to use like a 70/30 this will get you to map 8, 60/40 to map 7. I use a solenoid to boost the pressure before the T and to keep 2 nozzles from pulling on the same check valve and causing drips at the end of a spray.

With more parts... there are more parts to fail. If solenoid is moody it can mess you all up, two nozzles mean spots to leak, two line that can burst, two injection sites that can leak meth or boost. If I had it to do over again and I wasn't going to use a charge pipe with bungs... I would go single nozzle... Cm10 or better and then you can dial down the psi for larger nozzles. Atomization of two nozzles is mildly more effective then a single with much greater risk of failure. Buy me a cm12 and a new elbow and I will give you my dual nozzle set up, minus the solenoid.
    2007 E90 non sport, JB3 2.0 18ohm, Labonte Progressive Meth, Cooling Mist Solenoid & Nozzles CM5 & M7, Ar DPs, Hyperboost Diverter Valves, M3 19s, M3 Rear Carbon Spoiler, Koni FSD, ZSP Springs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

where are you at??? I have a Meth install comeing up Cmgs and I could easily set you up as well. I just recently tapped my stock charge pipe.... came out awesome! I don't think I could be happier with the results. Its very easy, just drill a hole a good bit smaller than your nozzle right in the flat spot of the Charge Pipe between the Diverter Valves. Use some thread seal/lock and screw it right into the smaller hole. It will thread itself so get a rubberized washer so that the nozzle holder will push into the washer and create resistance before you run out of threads on the nozzle. Its clean and very stealthy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    - - i did it already lol
    Click here to enlarge