Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 144

Thread: c63 vs 335

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Up that boost proper man Click here to enlarge
    I need to race @onebadmofo to see where I stand. Too bad he broke something recently. Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    640
    Rep Points
    720.7
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    Omg BMW fanboy number 1
    he told me him self that his boosting 16.5-17 should I believe him or u
    its his car isn't it ?
    HAHAHA peder... why u trolling the bmw forums!!! Only i would have cousins who are the biggest benz fanbois haha..

    Well im gonna post his latest logs i have.. then everyone can tear it apart from there. But with the 19" rims and esp not having a oil cooler it hurts him.

    you will still get him hagi, but i think he would put up a better fight.
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,676
    Rep Points
    3,291.4
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHA peder... why u trolling the bmw forums!!! Only i would have cousins who are the biggest benz fanbois haha..

    Well im gonna post his latest logs i have.. then everyone can tear it apart from there. But with the 19" rims and esp not having a oil cooler it hurts him.

    you will still get him hagi, but i think he would put up a better fight.
    "peder" hey where u from @5soko? lol

    @themyst, you don't onebadmofo, you need a vbox!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    "peder" hey where u from? lol

    @themyst , you don't onebadmofo, you need a vbox!
    I don't feel like driving 40 miles out just to use the vbox hence why I sold it

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    "peder" hey where u from? lol

    @themyst , you don't onebadmofo, you need a vbox!
    His from montenegro

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHA peder... why u trolling the bmw forums!!! Only i would have cousins who are the biggest benz fanbois haha..

    Well im gonna post his latest logs i have.. then everyone can tear it apart from there. But with the 19" rims and esp not having a oil cooler it hurts him.

    you will still get him hagi, but i think he would put up a better fight.
    Make sure you show PWM

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,676
    Rep Points
    3,291.4
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    His from montenegro
    crnogorac a? Click here to enlarge pa sto ne kazes care hehe

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    I will once thymist beat this tune only c63 I'll go out and race him.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    no worries I wil beat Jon on video first, I don't want to waste your time
    Ben I dont get why you have to run jon to get a run in. What is this $#@!? His car so superior that your not worthy of a run unless you beat jon lmao? You have RB turbos I don't know why you dont just raise the boost and dial it in on kill mode and run this C63 instead of toying with tune only C63's that should be easy kills with your setup...others with your setup have trapped 127 I dont see the problem here.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,676
    Rep Points
    3,291.4
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Ben I dont get why you have to run jon to get a run in. What is this $#@!? His car so superior that your not worthy of a run unless you beat jon lmao? You have RB turbos I don't know why you dont just raise the boost and dial it in on kill mode and run this C63 instead of toying with tune only C63's that should be easy kills with your setup...others with your setup have trapped 127 I dont see the problem here.
    Exactly! Run the proper 21psi, race timing not pump bs, on the new board and take'em out...tune only c63 is dead in the water...128mph trapping c63, unless running race gas, should be a win too, otherwise pretty close

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Ben I dont get why you have to run jon to get a run in. What is this $#@!? His car so superior that your not worthy of a run unless you beat jon lmao? You have RB turbos I don't know why you dont just raise the boost and dial it in on kill mode and run this C63 instead of toying with tune only C63's that should be easy kills with your setup...others with your setup have trapped 127 I dont see the problem here.
    Lol because hagi thinks all 335i are slow , doesn't matter though I want to get raping Jon out of the way anyway

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    First run he jumped, second run was clean we were dead even on 16 psi tapering to 13.5 at redline which isn't even close to being tapped out

    no worries I wil beat Jon on video first, I don't want to waste your time
    How about this when u 100% ready send me a PM will go to the track this way we cant say u jumped or I did. Light goes green u take of or not it's on driver.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,676
    Rep Points
    3,291.4
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    How about this when u 100% ready send me a PM will go to the track this way we cant say u jumped or I did. Light goes green u take of or not it's on driver.
    Much easier on the trannies if its a pull 60-130...and enough of this jumped this jumped that business...do a best of 3

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    delete

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Exactly! Run the proper 21psi, race timing not pump bs, on the new board and take'em out...tune only c63 is dead in the water...128mph trapping c63, unless running race gas, should be a win too, otherwise pretty close
    Trust me I've watched videos of open rentals when these cars have hit the track. They aren't consistend 128 (or even 130-131 or whatever Dodger trapped) trap cars (extremely misleading), last I saw they were trapping mid 120's on average which is right in line what an RB car can easily handle.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    How about this when u 100% ready send me a PM will go to the track this way we cant say u jumped or I did. Light goes green u take of or not it's on driver.
    Like I said, no rush. Besides I don't have drags so what's that gonna prove?

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Ben I dont get why you have to run jon to get a run in. What is this $#@!? His car so superior that your not worthy of a run unless you beat jon lmao? You have RB turbos I don't know why you dont just raise the boost and dial it in on kill mode and run this C63 instead of toying with tune only C63's that should be easy kills with your setup...others with your setup have trapped 127 I dont see the problem here.
    not that his not worthy but i dont wanna make a 90min drive to go race someone for no reason if a car like mine with less power beats it.
    everytime i race 335's they have something wrong with them so why should i go out there and waist 4-5hr of my day off to race him when he cant beat a tuned c63,
    we have see what other 335's have done and trapped who besides LM trapped 127??

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Like I said, no rush. Besides I don't have drags so what's that gonna prove?
    you wanna race get your self some DR's come to the track and will race all day long,
    ill even suply the race gas if you come just to race me.
    ms109 on me if you come to the track.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Lol because hagi thinks all 335i are slow , doesn't matter though I want to get raping Jon out of the way anyway
    i dont think they are slow i think you guys make them seem like they are rockets.

    and im no amg fanboy i had my share of M's and BMW's

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    you wanna race get your self some DR's come to the track and will race all day long,
    ill even suply the race gas if you come just to race me.
    ms109 on me if you come to the track.
    There are reasons why I don't go to the drag strip, mainly transmission related, you dont need to buy me anything. If you're around Mexico one day and want to run, great let's do it. I'm not forcing you to run me or anything here. I understand it's a trip from SI to Mexico. You have a fast car, and it's hard to find one in my class these days. Don't have to go out of your way for a race if you don't want to.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    That day I raced u I was in mikes c63 the gray one full interior i ran 11.2 that day u ran 11.1 but u car was stripped tho his c63 that day was same weight like my car today. Wish we would have know I would of make the car a lil lighter.
    I keep forgetting that wasn't your car.I'm just $#@!in around, you know your cars a beast. It takes one Hell of a good running 335 to even run with yours on a bad day.To the other guys, my 335 had no oil cooler either.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    640
    Rep Points
    720.7
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    crnogorac a? Click here to enlarge pa sto ne kazes care hehe
    yup, me and mthis from montengro lol.. speak very lil...
    Where you from dzenno?
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    640
    Rep Points
    720.7
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here is the log:

    Click here to enlarge
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I find it funny its an issue if Mthis won't run myst because Mthis is faster, and everyone agrees,but when I call on an RB 335 to run my M, its w waste and everyone agrees.I don't know why everyone is afraid of losing.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I find it funny its an issue if Mthis won't run myst because Mthis is faster, and everyone agrees,but when I call on an RB 335 to run my M, its w waste and everyone agrees.I don't know why everyone is afraid of losing.

    If you didn't live 120 miles away I'd run you

    If you make the trip up north hit me up

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    Nothing wrong with that log except for the crappy timing flatline post shift.

    He needs 15ohm/G5, an INPA 6AT trans reset, 90% meth and if he didn't do so already, disable that bs map 3 auto tuning. And raise FP to 90-95 if his trims are close to maxed.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •