Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    R1000K3, IIRC the OL tables in the e85 maps are increased over gas maps to accomodate the extra fuel required. Unfortunately between OL and CL transitions, the unit has never worked corectly for me on pump. During part throttle conditions, I've gotten swings between shifts as low as 9.X:1 AFR, and cruising after a pull the AFR mysteriously drops to 10.X:1 AFR. This has always happened to me running agressive OL maps. Catch 22 really. I'd be interested in seeing your e85 logs.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll post logs Tzu when Rev. 2.5 is in.

I'm currently running 30-40% E85 (and meth CM10) with V4 Autotune. The car is noticeable stronger than with 98 octane (RON) plus meth but I get occasional over-boost shut downs from the Procede after I begun to use E85. The over-boost delay is already stretched to one second and I'm not sure it is wise to increase it more. I can as well wait for the upgraded Procede to arrive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it works anything like lean-run protection, then I'd just ignore it lol. But I wouldnt want 1sec of overboost, sounds like a stretch to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    End tanks are said to be highly turbulant areas of the charge and many suggest pre/post end tanks for meth nozzle placement such as on the silicone couplers...my 2c
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    If it works anything like lean-run protection, then I'd just ignore it lol. But I wouldnt want 1sec of overboost, sounds like a stretch to me.
    It is just a numerical over-boost protection vs. settings like if a WG is stuck closed and boost get crazy. I think it can be delayed more to not trigger, as long as you monitor the real boost. Perhaps Shiv can chime in and comment. The real danger with V4 Autotune is it is too slow to protect for rapid changes in fuel quality like if meth is blocked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12