Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    sticky has a hard on for penilgeek :O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have never spoken and debated with such morons in my life, seriously my little cousin's would have a easier time understanding common sense and logic than these guys. Like I said before, the only way to deal with PG is to IGNORE HIM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It doesn't make any sense and he is only mentioning it because it is something he barely has to cling to as Gintani has 1 shop car, Alex's own. Oh, and his Mini, and his E36.

Why would anyone rather see what a company does with their own car than what customers do with the product anyone else can have? What kind of logic is that?

If anything, we all prefer independent results than company results as we have seen ESS manipulate their own dyno results which does not leave much credence to their other self-proclaimed numbers.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Someone please explain to me why PG wants to see a shop car post times.

What is the meaning behind this? What does it prove? I have seen him make this statement many times.
    You forgot the E46 also. Funny part is once Alex post his numbers on his built motor numbers that most people wont even buy all you are gonna hear is a bunch of nonsense excuses anyway.Frankly I could careless if Gintani ever posted "official" numbers its all about the customers in my opinion. What good are brochure claims? As a joke Gintani should make brochures that say some low number that doesn't make sense like that ESS car that made 470whp and then call it a day at least they will be right in line with the competition ha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    Gustav is a knob. I enjoy the videos he puts out but his bias is sad.
    That is an understatement, check this comment out, guy has no idea what the hell he is talking about:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gustav
    My point is Gintani TALK is everywhere but there are NO owners and NO results except say 3 users on the Internet.
    He is claiming Gintani is talk and saying there are no owners and no results. Uh, Gintani had the first E9X to crack 130 in the 1/4. Gintani has 2 cars that have cracked 130 in the 1/4, on a real strip in the real world. ESS has 0. How does it get any more real world than that? That even includes a built motor ESS car with more displacement attempting to do so on a Vbox. Vbox 1/4 mile time actually are not real world in comparison to the strip and a timeslip, the VBOX even reads higher than a strip. That is basically everything in the favor of ESS and yet it still comes up short.

Gintani has faster SC to SC 60-130 numbers than ESS (no nitrous). Is that not real world?

Drew has real runs posted as well with cars that are even making more power and he pulls. Is that not real world?

I'll tell you what is all talk without substance, and that is Gustav. He doesn't even know the facts about what he is debating, clown needs to sit down and do some reading. I suggest starting here since his site doesn't have the info.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

And I dont think quartermile is a fair representation of performance.
    HOLY $#@!. Click here to enlarge Shut that site down, you are a freaking joke to the entire BMW performance community.

Listen everyone, timeslips are crap, real representation of performance is running on an airstrip and attempting to line up evenly with cones, estimating when you should hit the gas, and estimating the speed. Oh, and comparing without any timing equipment whatsoever and then selling that on a DVD on amazon to people. That is WAY more informative than a timeslip at an NHRA sanctioned track with NHRA timing equipment.

Wow, the guy just really doesn't get it plus he doesn't understand what ET and Trap each mean. People listen to this guy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

I was about to lose it until I saw this, thank you:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas
    Ok. You should be embarrassed, and I mean red-faced embarrassed to say that the 1/4 mile isn't a fair representation of a car's performance. That is unbelievable. How you can consider yourself an auto enthusiast and make that quote is beyond me.

And you are not being neutral. You have an agenda against Gintani.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

I see uou are from USA and I am from Eurrope. You must udnerstand that it is VERY driover dependent and ALOT MORE dependent on launch than a mile event or rolling start event.
    Guy just doesn't understand ET and trap, just doesn't understand. It is embarrassing, I feel sorry for him. If I ever say anything like that I should be banned and someone else can run this place as I don't deserve to.

Even if he is all about rolling start, and doesn't understand that trap will tell you what the stronger car will be from a roll, why is he ignoring 60-130 numbers? That is a rolling start.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

He asked for it, so here it is:

No Sticky, you where banned because you misbehaved. Please enlighten me how I "fixes" the videos I publish.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Gustav manipulates the way results are portrayed to you. If an M5 is going to run a stronger car, he will in that case take a modded M5 to run the stock vs. whatever it is. He does this whenever he knows the BMW will lose. He also sets the races up in the favor of BMW's. For example, here is what a basically stock M5 vs. stock E55 race really looks like:

Here is how Gustav makes it look:

You don't know what mods are done to that M5. You don't know what fuel. You don't know anything about it. Does it have a passenger? The E55 sure does. What fuel? That touring which is heavier is stronger than the sedan which weighs less? Huh? The two cars are very, very close stock and it is a close race as the top vid shows. You also don't know how many times the E55 ran as it has been said he will run certain cars a few times to get them heat soaked before lining them up with an M5.

Want to see more misleading results? Here is an E39 M5 vs. an RS4. Gustav goes out of his way on E39 M5 vids as he has an E39 M5. Here he puts an E39 M5 with full exhaust including headers against an RS4 and the M5 gets a large jump. He portrays this as real world? Roll on racing can be very misleading especially when you don't have any number like on a strip to show what happened (reaction time, 60 foot, etc.)

What happens if the M5 is going to run something will make it look like it is standing still? He will grab a modded M5 instead of showing the M5 get beat down:

Then the M5 owners all rave about how fast their car is thinking stock cars can take S65 AMG's as well.

Why does he do this? Because the board is his job. That is where he makes his money so he does his best to pander to his crowd and sell his DVD's.

Additionally, he picks high speed roll on races as that is the BMW's strength. It isn't a better representation of the real world, it is the best race for the BMW. The Mercedes AMG's have a powerband that is more conducive to off the line runs. They have a bunch of torque down low, especially the 55 models. A race from a stop better shows off the strength of AMG's and roll on races show off the BMW's top end prowess. The longer the race goes, the better it is for the BMW.

It is like the Ford lightning in a sense. It is a monster from a stop but from a roll it will lose to most cars especially above 100. Also when going from a roll, who gets the jump matters. You don't have sophisticated timing equipment telling you when to go. These guys are estimating without a read out to even let them know who had the better reaction time or what happened at the start. That isn't sophisticated, it is essentially guessing. Plus, you don't know the effect of the weather or even the changes in DA through the day and can't adjust your times as there are no times. It is a lot of fun, but it isn't a replacement for a strip which is where the big boys play.

Gustav also does not allow any independent video recording or independent results. A guy got banned for posting his own video which contradicted the results Gustav wanted to show. You guys know as well as I do, multiple runs can yield different results especially when cars are close in hp. As a matter of fact, something as simple as who gets on the gas first can affect the outcome as can heat soak. Gustav doesn't allow independent recording posted so he can control who sees what result as well as sell you a DVD.

Well, this is all coming to an end my friends. I am organizing a roll on racing event and you will be allowed to record. You will be allowed to run multiple times. You will be allowed to run at multiple starting speeds not just what favors a certain powerband. Oh, and all the videos will be hosted in HD for free. I won't force you into buying some stupid DVD from some meatball in Sweden as this isn't my livelihood like it is for Gustav. I have no desire to extort money from you. As a matter of fact, you will be able to download the vids and make your own damn DVD or Blu-Ray or whatever else you want. We will no longer be dependent on the bias of someone who does not even understand top end speed is just part of the performance picture and not all cars are created the same. Some are stronger down low (the 55 AMG's) and some are stronger up top (the M5/M6 V10's). Any real enthusiast will understand this.

He says I "misbehaved" ? All I did was post results and M5 owners got pissed off because they weren't the results Gustav had conditioned them to. I would like him to show my terrible misbehaving, please, go ahead. M5 owners freaked out when one of them came on the boards saying I whooped his ass in a race (the M5 owner didn't know I was a member there Click here to enlarge ) So you have an E60 M5 owner with a modded car losing to me in my bone stock DCT M3 yet Gustav shows vids of a modded E39 M5 destroying an E92 M3 and they believe the E39 M5 is faster than the M3 with a V8. I got in a big argument with him where he finally admitted the DCT M3 is faster than the E39 M5 stock for stock. He had no choice but to admit it. It is just a bunch of BS, hence why I would rather a have a slip showing results than a video that has passed through Gustavs biased hands.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

HAHAHAH Awesome Sticky! I cant believe there is so much BS going on over there. Oh well im glad i dont own an M5.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sticky , i have been participating in 4 or 5 M5board events and have never seen or heard of any manipulation being done, on the contrary , if someone claims he misshiftet or made a false start there are always a rerace.
    My impression is that the races are as fair as possible

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sticky, I would be interested in the event. When you get a chance if you could PM me the approximate time frame. I would need to set up shipping for my car, etc. so would need some advance notice. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Pea Click here to enlarge
    Sticky , i have been participating in 4 or 5 M5board events and have never seen or heard of any manipulation being done, on the contrary , if someone claims he misshiftet or made a false start there are always a rerace.
    My impression is that the races are as fair as possible
    I have absolutely no doubt you guys are allowed to run as many time as you want or until your heart is content. I am not debating that. What I am saying is the way the runs are displayed to the masses is misleading. It is the control on information and the desire to monetize its distribution that was being challenged not the event itself. Additionally, I'm challenging the ridiculous idea that roll on racing is somehow more accurate or more real world than a drag strip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I would be interested in the event. When you get a chance if you could PM me the approximate time frame. I would need to set up shipping for my car, etc. so would need some advance notice. Thanks.
    You will have over 3 months advanced notice Click here to enlarge

Want a spot reserved?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If it is late Sept-early October, yes please reserve me a spot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    If it is late Sept-early October, yes please reserve me a spot.
    That is exactly the range planned!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is exactly the range planned!
    Perfect!! Definitely reserve me a spot. Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

i gotta say i read alot on this forum for the past day and i have learned alot thanks guys this forum isClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fustav keeps talking about how the 1/4 mile is more driver dependent. But if you watch his videos you can see when two closely matched cars race, the outcome often depends on who gets a jump. They don't use any kind of lights or timing, they just seem to punch it. And whoever punches it first gets a pretty good advantage.

The most consistent method would be to have one car out at a time, the same person driving each car, using a Vbox to do 60-130mph (or 100-200kph in Euroland) runs. And have each car do 5 runs, throw out the fastest and slowest, and average the remaining 3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gustav is a tool. Why do you keep trying to educate this moron? He's obviously a biased ESS nutswinger with no idea of what he's talking about.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ESS Nutswinger No. 2 posted that this "I got a new slogan for Gintani ::: if ya ain't shootn ya best be boosten :::"

In response I got a new slogan for ESS - "if it's not BS, then it's not ESS"
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What I would give to publicly talk tech with either PG or Gustav. ROFL, their combined automotive acumen is on par with thumbless primates.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    He asked for it, so here it is:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Gustav manipulates the way results are portrayed to you. If an M5 is going to run a stronger car, he will in that case take a modded M5 to run the stock vs. whatever it is. He does this whenever he knows the BMW will lose. He also sets the races up in the favor of BMW's. For example, here is what a basically stock M5 vs. stock E55 race really looks like:

Here is how Gustav makes it look:

You don't know what mods are done to that M5. You don't know what fuel. You don't know anything about it. Does it have a passenger? The E55 sure does. What fuel? That touring which is heavier is stronger than the sedan which weighs less? Huh? The two cars are very, very close stock and it is a close race as the top vid shows. You also don't know how many times the E55 ran as it has been said he will run certain cars a few times to get them heat soaked before lining them up with an M5.

Want to see more misleading results? Here is an E39 M5 vs. an RS4. Gustav goes out of his way on E39 M5 vids as he has an E39 M5. Here he puts an E39 M5 with full exhaust including headers against an RS4 and the M5 gets a large jump. He portrays this as real world? Roll on racing can be very misleading especially when you don't have any number like on a strip to show what happened (reaction time, 60 foot, etc.)

What happens if the M5 is going to run something will make it look like it is standing still? He will grab a modded M5 instead of showing the M5 get beat down:

Then the M5 owners all rave about how fast their car is thinking stock cars can take S65 AMG's as well.

Why does he do this? Because the board is his job. That is where he makes his money so he does his best to pander to his crowd and sell his DVD's.

Additionally, he picks high speed roll on races as that is the BMW's strength. It isn't a better representation of the real world, it is the best race for the BMW. The Mercedes AMG's have a powerband that is more conducive to off the line runs. They have a bunch of torque down low, especially the 55 models. A race from a stop better shows off the strength of AMG's and roll on races show off the BMW's top end prowess. The longer the race goes, the better it is for the BMW.

It is like the Ford lightning in a sense. It is a monster from a stop but from a roll it will lose to most cars especially above 100. Also when going from a roll, who gets the jump matters. You don't have sophisticated timing equipment telling you when to go. These guys are estimating without a read out to even let them know who had the better reaction time or what happened at the start. That isn't sophisticated, it is essentially guessing. Plus, you don't know the effect of the weather or even the changes in DA through the day and can't adjust your times as there are no times. It is a lot of fun, but it isn't a replacement for a strip which is where the big boys play.

Gustav also does not allow any independent video recording or independent results. A guy got banned for posting his own video which contradicted the results Gustav wanted to show. You guys know as well as I do, multiple runs can yield different results especially when cars are close in hp. As a matter of fact, something as simple as who gets on the gas first can affect the outcome as can heat soak. Gustav doesn't allow independent recording posted so he can control who sees what result as well as sell you a DVD.

Well, this is all coming to an end my friends. I am organizing a roll on racing event and you will be allowed to record. You will be allowed to run multiple times. You will be allowed to run at multiple starting speeds not just what favors a certain powerband. Oh, and all the videos will be hosted in HD for free. I won't force you into buying some stupid DVD from some meatball in Sweden as this isn't my livelihood like it is for Gustav. I have no desire to extort money from you. As a matter of fact, you will be able to download the vids and make your own damn DVD or Blu-Ray or whatever else you want. We will no longer be dependent on the bias of someone who does not even understand top end speed is just part of the performance picture and not all cars are created the same. Some are stronger down low (the 55 AMG's) and some are stronger up top (the M5/M6 V10's). Any real enthusiast will understand this.

He says I "misbehaved" ? All I did was post results and M5 owners got pissed off because they weren't the results Gustav had conditioned them to. I would like him to show my terrible misbehaving, please, go ahead. M5 owners freaked out when one of them came on the boards saying I whooped his ass in a race (the M5 owner didn't know I was a member there Click here to enlarge ) So you have an E60 M5 owner with a modded car losing to me in my bone stock DCT M3 yet Gustav shows vids of a modded E39 M5 destroying an E92 M3 and they believe the E39 M5 is faster than the M3 with a V8. I got in a big argument with him where he finally admitted the DCT M3 is faster than the E39 M5 stock for stock. He had no choice but to admit it. It is just a bunch of BS, hence why I would rather a have a slip showing results than a video that has passed through Gustavs biased hands.
    Nice ownage. There's at least one mod/supermod that's at least as much of a jackass. I posted there maybe 12 times, waste of bandwidth. Kiev/Kies (sp? jackass mod) told me I wasn't allowed to say that "we expect to gain 20hp with catback on top of headers" because it hasn't happened and is just speculation; we gained 22rw so blow me. This is of course after I scroll through the forum and find dozens upon dozens of cases of Gustav and Jackass speculating their asses off regarding what cars an E60 M5 would and would not beat...Gotta love hypocrites.

That site is to the BMW world what MBW is to MB/AMG owners. A disease.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I agree with you MHP LLC.

Also, the ESS guys are not bad people, its just people like Gustav make them look worse.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Never argue with idiots.... first, they drag you down to their level, and then, they beat you up with their experience..."

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

LOL Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast