Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

PencilGeek claims Gintani blew my motor, transmission and has not sold any retail SC

This is really just.. I don't even know what to say anymore. What is wrong with this guy? Why is he like this? Why would he even say something like this when he knows it isn't true? Here is where this originates in a disagreement with Drew where he just starts throwing mud at everyone: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e90...ml#post1846620

Robert (PencilGeek) is on M5board arguing with Drew and stating that Gintani is sponsoring Drew (he is not sponsored, but did receive a discount, which is his business, not ours) and that Gintani screwed up my motor and transmission which is completely false.

Why? Why the need for this?

For the record everyone, my transmission was never blown. I drag raced the living $#@! out of the car, everyone knows this. How can you say a transmission was blown when the disassembly photos were posted here showing EVERY part in tact but showing that the clutch discs were severely worn? This is a mechanical part that will wear down, especially when you abuse it. It never failed, it never blew, it never broke. I just abused the $#@! out of it. This is all disclosed here, so why even claim Gintani blew my transmission when you can see every part right here for yourself? What planet does this guy live on?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    Jon, I'm not embarassed by my car in the slightest. You're the only person here making a complete fool out of yourself. That's why you and your buddies are on their own little island at SS-Post. It's a magical place where nothing technical is ever posted. A place where nobody of any intelligence exists. A place where none of the car forum heavy posters will even visit. It's a magical place where a 26 year-old kid who blew his motor and transmission within 13000 miles is admired as intelligent and all-knowing instead of the complete moron that he really is.
    He goes on to say that nothing technical is ever posted here when the technical information on the transmission is right here. He also calls everyone who posts here a moron. Why? There are even people here who are friendly to him. Secondly, there are some of the best tuning minds in the business right here. He doesn't even know all of these people. Many of these people have offered to help him. What is wrong with him? EAS is a bunch of morons? IND is a bunch of morons? BMS? CP-E? MHP? SSP? Gintani? OE Tuning? Powerchip? Vishnu? These people all have far more experience in the BMW scene than he does, they aren't morons, they have experience and do this for a living. Just because he is angry with some of us for exposing what he does not mean he should just insult everyone on this forum. I'd like to remind him there are over a thousand users here and viewers from all around the world and I'd like to think they deserve some respect.

I do feel like a bit of a moron now for writing all those e-mails telling him to bury the past and enjoy the cars and have fun with it again. Why do I expect him to change? I think this guy just honestly truly hates me and always has ever since the early days (when everything I said he ended up proving correct with his own actions.) That is fine, if he has an issue with me, no big deal, but keep it with me. The issue is that now he is lying saying my motor and transmission are blown when that is not the case. This now drags in Gintani implying they did something wrong and anyone else who is working on my car. That isn't fair and it isn't right. It isn't even remotely true.

As a matter of fact, to simply clear this up and prove he is lying and being malicious yet again, I fully authorize Alex or anyone else at Gintani to post photos of the internals of my motor if it has already been disassembled to prove everything was in working order and it is being taken apart at my request to build a low compression motor for boost. I decided to take the opportunity to do so with the transmission out as why not use the downtime to get it done? I don't understand how someone can make such blatantly false and dangerous claims. I'm not going to threaten to sue over this, I will just make him look stupid again, free of charge. Seems that is what this is all really about, he is still butthurt. Robert, please, we are here to have fun and just talk about cars. What is wrong with you?

He goes on to claim 100% of Gintani SC kits have been sponsored:

Ah,the gift that never stops giving. Jon you bite every single bait I send your way. Well let's see...Brian got his kit at a discount...so did Sammy...so did Sticky...and since I know Drew was pimping ESS sponsorship before he ever made a deal with Gintani, I assume Drew got sponsorship as well. (So far, that's 100% of all Gintani kits sold up to that date were sponsored.) Then of course, Alex called and offered me a kit for $6000 if I would turn my back on ESS. But I told him I'd never let Jeremy touch my car again and I had to turn him down. So I knew that Alex was going to give me a kit for less than 1/2 price -- and it doesn't take much imagination to figure that's the same price he quoted everybody else. It's pretty sad don't you think: the only Gintani kits on the market had to be given away because nobody wanted to pay full price for them? Just look at that torque curve...and you'll know why.
    Alex wanted to help PencilGeek out. He offered him a way better deal than anyone got, I don't know why. Way too nice to do this for this guy. Look at how he repaid you for that?

This whole statement is 100% false as I paid retail, and then some. I wanted the kit done in a week so I wasn't about to haggle as I wanted it now and I paid to have it now. If Gintani feels the need, go ahead and post my invoice, no problem, I have nothing to hide and would like to prove yet again Robert is lying simply out of spite. I also know of several other SC's that have been sold which apparently he does not as he only gets his info from what is posted, that is it. Newsflash: Not everyone running a Gintani SC is on the boards.

I don't understand why this continues, I don't understand why he can't just act like a normal person. He has cost himself his precious mod position, he has burnt every bridge, and yet he continues to attack everyone baselessly.

This guy has stolen my dyno results off a computer to try to discredit me yet it backfired on him when Drew's graph was basically a mirror of mine. He tried to discredit Drew only to end up looking foolish when Drew did this and shot his whole made up SC efficiency thing to hell: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...i-Stg-2-Kit-is He even lied saying a member here named skoot3r made a video about me using his name as cover for himself: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...4139#post24139

Robert, you are a middle aged man, please, grow up. This is ridiculous, it is insanity. I truly apologize for whatever it is you feel I or anyone else did to you but you need to stop this for your own good. This is beneath someone of your age, or any age. You are stealing dynos off computers? Making up videos dragging someone else's name through the mud? Now attempting to say Gintani blew my motor and tranny? Please, just take a vacation or some xanax.

This is simply out of control and I don't even know what to say any longer. Just when you think it is over and done with Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well it seems that Robert has a lot of time on his hands.
    he does make some nice write ups. But i think spilling out things that are not true can really hurt people.
    hope he realize these things.
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    But i think spilling out things that are not true can really hurt people.
    hope he realize these things.
    I wouldn't hold your breath.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Well, that would be too bad!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just realized what led PG to his conclusion, hahaha, damn, the dude is so freaking off it is unbelievable sometimes. Here is his quote:

You better believe I have proof...Sticky's own email...in his own words. You want to see it? You want me to post it? Of course, that was the same exact email where Sticky was mocking Jeremy the magic tuner for forgetting to re-enable his CEL when he reflashed his car back to stock -- needed before taking the car to BMW to have the motor replaced under warranty. Don't act like you don't know this Jon -- you probably know exactly why Sticky cancelled the purchase of the stroker motor himself. Whoops: after bashing the stroker for so long...Sticky was going to buy a stroker motor? Did I really say that?

Hmmm. That makes me wonder what BMW would think if they ever saw that email. After all, it's all water under the bridge now...Sticky's motor did get replaced.
    These proxy battles he keeps picking with me are interesting but this one probably takes the cake. Ok, first of all, Jeremy was not the one who flashed my car back to stock. This whole issue he is referring to is when I had a bent valve. I am not the only person to bend a valve, several people did, tune or no tune. That is not the fault of any tuner, a bad batch of valve springs went out. If anyone wants proof, search m3post for bent valve and you will get some pics.

Now, my car went in to BMW to fix the bent valve. My motor was not replaced or blown, what is he, insane? I can even post the warranty repair work. What happened was I had to fight with BMW for a couple months as they were blaming aftermarket software and I blamed their faulty valve springs. Fortunately, I was protected by the Magnusson-Moss act and was able to prove BMW had other cars that were 100% stock fail. They agreed to cover it and no damage was done to the motor. They replaced the damaged valve parts at their cost for labor, with my warranty in tact, and I paid partial cost for the parts. Why did I partially cover the cost of the parts? Because my car had a disabled emissions warning or CEL for when I did not run cats. This was not re-enabled so BMW and I reached a reasonable settlement rather than keep dragging the fight on. There was no blown motor, there was a faulty BMW part in the early motors just like with the S54 bearings (not that PG would know, as this is his first foray into M tuning... and it has not gone too well.)

Now another thing, I haven't bashed the stroker motor. I said an SC is a better way to go for power, it is. I'm not going for an NA stroker but would not mind a low compression high boost supercharged stroker to mitigate the SC drain at low rpm. Personally, I think a low compression stroker is a badass setup and about the ultimate one can do right now on the S65. Everything I said about the SC is correct as this guy ended up getting one after looking like a fool talking smack about SC's for years. The thing is, I'm not stupid enough to build a motor and add boost and not drop the compression. Unlike Robert, I'm not doing things backwards because guess what? I actually knew what I was talking about and had the foresight to think ahead due to experience with M3 tuning which he did/does not have.

This is just too funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The guy is a hopeless case LIGAF can you even post on M5board?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    The guy is a hopeless case LIGAF can you even post on M5board?
    No, Gustav banned me when I brought up that he fixes his videos and misleads people into thinking the M5 is stronger than it is. The M5 owners there like that though, they like to think they are stronger than they are. I got in trouble for beating an E60 M5 with my stock DCT M3 and for destroying a modded E39 on the highway which contradicted Gustav's video that he liked to show off where an E39 M5 pulls an M3. Even when I posted my 1/4 mile results the E39 people still refused to believe the DCT M3 is faster even with proof and they wanted me gone. Quite the enthusiasts over there Click here to enlarge

Hhaha, man, that thread is full of gems though.

Gustav and Robert both don't know what the hell they are talking about:

Here's what I find so odd...I don't claim to be a drag race queen...but I do talk to drag racers -- real drag racers -- professionals. My instinct tells me that drag racing is about 80+% driver, and 20% car. So I asked a couple of pros because I wanted to learn. They opined that the results -- including trap speeds -- were about 90% driver, not 90% car. That's what my instinct tells me also -- and that's why my example pisses you and the SS-Post guys off so much. Because if you take my "level of insanity" example, and cut the coast speed in half, then in half again, then in half again, etc., etc., the driver element of skill is still there. Since you've driven DCT for so long, you take the driver element for granted.
    Here is Robert lecturing Drew claiming scientifically drag racing is 80% driver and 20% car based on a discussion he had with some professionals. He still doesn't get that trap speed and ET are different things and if those professionals saw his posts here about not understanding the difference between quick and fast in relation to a slip they would have slapped him.

Trap speed is 90% car, not 90% driver. How in the hell are you going to have a variance of 8/10's in traps with different drivers? The variance will be 2% making it, oh, about 98% car not that I want to start breaking this down into % as that is stupid to begin with. Who does that? The ET on the other hand is a whole different story and that has a far larger change depending on who is driving. I mean, seriously, are we going to listen to some amateur try to tell us it is 80% driver when he didn't even understand how density altitude corrections factored in to reading slips? He needs to get a grasp on the fundamentals first. What do I know about density altitude, drag racing, or slips, I'm just a moron posting on a site filled with morons with the quickest and fastest BMW's.

What really makes this funny is that he says since Drew has driven DCT for so long he takes the driver element for granted. DCT, if anything, makes it even more focused on the car. He just doesn't understand when people talk about driver skill in the 1/4 it is the 60 foot and ET they are talking about. Why doesn't he get this?

Here is Gustav going after MspiredM3 and Gustav is out of his element:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gustav
    And do you understand that TRAP SPEED also is driver dependant as pposed to what you stated. I will quote you so you see what you wrote:

"Gustav, yes, a 1/4 mile time is driver dependent, but a trap speed in a 1/4 is not driver dependent."

Can you admit you where wrong? It should not be that hard since it is obvious.
    Gustav, the trap a car can hit is limited physically by the car. It can not exceed a given point no matter who is driving. It is dependent on the power, not the driver. It is up to the driver to maximize it but no matter who is driving when going for max acceleration (why wouldn't you be on a drag strip?) the trap has a small window of variance. The drag strip basically mathematically works like a dyno and you can calculate your HP straight from the trap and DA.

PG and Gustav's level of drag racing knowledge are a match for each other, both being equally sad. If they pulled this BS on any domestic site they would be laughed off the forum. They just haven't reached the level yet that they can see it which is funny because this is all rather basic stuff even kids at the strip understand. It is likely they they never will get it or simply refuse to accept it at their age.

I would straight explain this to either of them but neither will directly engage me. Gustav ended up looking stupid last time when I made his E39 vid look like crap so he banned me for undermining his authority and questioning his results. I shot his credibility to hell so he got rid of me. PG begged to be banned from here and still hasn't recovered from last time so he is now resulting to Mission Impossible escapades stealing $#@! of others peoples computers. Why is everyone so freaking scared?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so much E-Drama
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, what the hell, I have gone this far might as well keep going. He is still at a very basic level as demonstrated here:

I know it's not even worth my time to explain this because you won't understand, but of course trap speed is driver dependent. The superior shift times of the DCT and better DCT trap speeds prove that shift time (a driver-dependent component) is a factor. If you don't think that's true, then let's show up at a drag strip with each of our cars, and I'll prove it to you by flooring it in 1st gear, then coasting for 10 seconds, then flooring it in all other gears. Then we'll repeat the process without coasting at all. Obviously the first runs will have a lower trap speed than the second runs. How many times does somebody have to explain this before it's understood?
    First of all, the DCT shfit speed is a mechanical component and a constant. There is no driver factor on the time. As a matter of fact, when using launch control all shifts happen exactly at the same RPM and at the same interval. The only driver component in the DCT when shifting manually is the RPM at which it takes place. That is it, and if you are shifting at 5k rpm, well, you should let someone else drive who knows to shift at redline in the M3, anyone can shift it fast.

PG actually e-mailed me this a long time ago and I tried to explain it to him but he just hasn't been able to grasp it. By flooring it and then coasting, you are not using your power. It would be like going on a dyno and only running through it partially. You can't put down your max hp if you don't hit your peak hp RPM point. If you go on the strip and you go WOT through the strip, you will be using all your hp through the run. You can repeat this as many times you want with as many different launch techniques as you want, you will have the same small variance as you basically do on a dyno due to heat soak and changing weather. That is why the slips can be mathematically converted.

You can't expect to coast and then get an accurate reading just like you can't expect to wind a car out to 4k rpm on the dyno and see your peak HP if it hits close to 8k rpm. Why would you expect that? What kind of an idiot goes to a dyno and says, oh, just give it a few hundred RPM and that should show my whole hp curve? You go through the peak hp range, just as you do on the strip, to get an accurate/useful reading. If you want to not have an accurate reading, do what PG says. This $#@! is freaking mind blowing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would just let humans like this live on without paying them any mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I would just let humans like this live on without paying them any mind.
    True, true, but I mean, why should he be allowed to get away with just blatantly lying and trying to hurt people out of spite?

If only you knew the history. If you have a few weeks free I'll give you some reading Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    True, true, but I mean, why should he be allowed to get away with just blatantly lying and trying to hurt people out of spite?

If only you knew the history. If you have a few weeks free I'll give you some reading Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge I wouldnt about the dude. People know you ran the setup hard. Pics of parts on the forum showing what they looked like. If the guy keeps attacking on another forum put a link in your sig with a thread link to here, and with the pics of the parts in good form. He will weep, and when the humans click on the links they will make the right decision on if the guy is full of $#@! or not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is his deal with calling everyone from Ginani or who buys their parts a tool or a fool?

When humiliated...retreat and regroup. That's the problem with you Gintani tools -- you say the stupidest stuff -- then backpedal when you realize how foollish you are.
    I don't always agree with Gintani 100% and have been critical at times as well. I don't feel the need for people to be set in certain camps we are just BMW fans. There are guys who have ESS parts who get along fine with the Gintani guys here and vice versa. Why does it have to be one or the other with this guy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky! You are fueling the fire! Just ignore him! People keep argueing with him thats why he keeps going on and on and on.

He will regret it one day when someone he has been insulting is not so understanding and forgiving and will come up to him with a big fist! Click here to enlarge

Any way, i am just judging the situation based on his history and Sticky you and I have spoken about some technical issues etc and you have always been helpful and honest. Thank you. I believe Gintani is a great company and so is ESS.

My personal choice to go with ESS was because of their experience on euro spec cars and I cant send my car all the way to the US to be FI'ed cos the shipping will cost a lot.

In the End Sticky you have been very honest and kind to us here at BB and have showed us in detail all the progress on the car without hiding anything (for example the DCT build!) Cheers my friend Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sticky! You are fueling the fire! Just ignore him! People keep argueing with him thats why he keeps going on and on and on.

He will regret it one day when someone he has been insulting is not so understanding and forgiving and will come up to him with a big fist! Click here to enlarge

Any way, i am just judging the situation based on his history and Sticky you and I have spoken about some technical issues etc and you have always been helpful and honest. Thank you. I believe Gintani is a great company and so is ESS.

My personal choice to go with ESS was because of their experience on euro spec cars and I cant send my car all the way to the US to be FI'ed cos the shipping will cost a lot.

In the End Sticky you have been very honest and kind to us here at BB and have showed us in detail all the progress on the car without hiding anything (for example the DCT build!) Cheers my friend Click here to enlarge
    You decided to go with ESS? Well it was nice having you here Ejaz, banned Click here to enlarge

You are right, I think he secretly has a fetish for me and I should just ignore it instead of fueling it. Normally I'd want to go out of my way to discredit him but even I just don't care anymore and I am sick of it. Enough, I think he just likes seeing me type his name.

Why he even goes to the length of insulting everyone as a whole here I don't get. Many of the guys here he talks to on other sites. There are lots of good people here and there are good guys on all the BMW forums. I think he is angry he can't control anything here and we are free from that thankfully.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL you know for my E46 M3 I am going ESS (you never know what might happen in the future). I have plenty of time to decide, i might even give AA a call if their willing to deal direct with 0-60.

IF i end up getting an E9x for the future misses (when we tie the knot) and IF she wants it FI i will most probably look up Gintani!

I am looking forward to meeting you next year and getting a ride and visiting Gintani.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    LOL you know for my E46 M3 I am going ESS (you never know what might happen in the future). I have plenty of time to decide, i might even give AA a call if their willing to deal direct with 0-60.

IF i end up getting an E9x for the future misses (when we tie the knot) and IF she wants it FI i will most probably look up Gintani!

I am looking forward to meeting you next year and getting a ride and visiting Gintani.
    Always welcome my friend and I look forward to visiting Bahrain sometime!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Amazing. Thought he threw in the towel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Would be awesome if you came over to Bahrain for the F1 or the V8 Supercars or a drag event Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow....

I met PG back in 2008, and he seemed a little "weird", but after all the BS within the last year, I must say, he definitely has some type of phycological/personality problems... or 99% of his life in online... Astonishing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Time to comply a PG FAQ timeline, Sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That whole thread is just worthless. Honestly not needed.

Eventually we will have Gintani SC vs ESS SC videos, and everyone can shut up.

Gustav wanted videos, why didn't Drew post up all the videos of him beating insanely quick cars.

I like how Gustav thinks meth is "annoying" and ESS calls it a "band-aid". Yet AA now offers a meth option and they are certainly not going to be the last to offer it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does PG realize his car is a $#@!ing mess? I would rather have a new stock M3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Reading that thread is brutal. It really is. What planet do PG and Gustav live on? PG has "no time for the 1/4 mile track because all of his other important duties", yet he has all day to argue nonsense on the internet. And why has he spent thousand of dollars making his car faster if not to see how it performs???? And Gustav,.... where do you begin? He has seen all Drew's videos yet still won't give his car its due?? Not until he races an ESS car? I mean wtf is this $#@!? It is seriously mind-blowing reading what those two have to say, and at this junction, completely pointless arguing with them. They are truly clueless.
    Last edited by 930chas; 06-23-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    PG has to be the biggest ****** I've have ever come across. I have never met another dude with more female tendencies than this clown. He has nother better to do than to post BS! He keeps trying to discredit Gintani with anything he can find. Here's a fact, when PG was looking for a supercharger HE contacted Gintani, not the other way around. He asked Alex if he would be willing to sponsor his car. Alex declined the sponsorship, but offered him a significant discount. PG then turned around and contacted ESS, they seeing this as as opportunity jumped on it and the rest is history. He can run his mouth about how he paid 13k, fact is he is sponsored by ESS.

Now onto MFest and his BS claims that his car was running all day while Brian's had heatsoaking issues. Brian's car ran circles around PG's. The lap times speak for themselves. Both were being driven by professional drivers, not just Brian's. I saw PG strapping the driver in myself and almost fell over laughing. Even Jayare's E46 ran better than PG's POS.

One last little tid bit of information. Gintani called ESS out in Vegas, being the weak *** little ******* that they are they backed out.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast