Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

I'm banned from e90post again...

Yep, I'm banned from e90post again... Click here to enlarge
    No warnings or nothing...

Click here to enlarge

Don't ask me why...
    Probably because of a post I did to mr Michael @ ETS, regarding his magical intercooler?
    Dunno...

Regardsless of this, it's really fun! Click here to enlarge
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wowwww... not cool.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wtf? What did you post?

BT#3 coming?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sucks man the vendors must be complaining that your DIY intercooler is costing them business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol i havent been over there for months now, its pretty generic and boring actually. It is fun to read how dumb people are though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow thats crazy, that forum has become a joke!
    JB4+usb | BMS OCC | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | ER CP + Forge DVs | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumpers | Cyba Red Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | Matte Black Window Trim | 30% Tints | Sports & Winter package | Black Leather Int. | Aluminium Trim | & a few other things...Tuned by: Burger Motorsports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That forum is endless threads of the same thing....which tune? Which IC? What intake should I get? How long will my turbos last? Misfire issues.... Blah blah blah
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BT#3
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Amazing quality posts over there Click here to enlarge doubt if they can't search they won't be able to weed out all the bulls@#% that comes out of that forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That's just plain stupid. Well I guess I won't be PM'ing you there when I get my RB's to set up a meet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys just empower their management by continuing to use the forum. I get why vendors are there noob fishing for new business but for serious enthusiasts, why bother?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    You guys just empower their management by continuing to use the forum. I get why vendors are there noob fishing for new business but for serious enthusiasts, why bother?
    I don't get it either. What fun is it to walk on eggshells perpetually?

You can't even post race videos. It's a BMW forum for owners that wear dresses.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    IMO nerfing a vendors ability to make money there means less revenue for the site. They'd rather keep their $180 a month from a Silver Level vendor than an enthusiast willing to post about how to get similarly performing parts for even less money.

It's strictly a business for them. While I understand their stance, I don't have to like it or support their vendors. And I don't support their vendors for the most part.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Someone list their pricing for each tier.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Someone list their pricing for each tier.
    I'm not certain, but $180 a month for Silver, $400 a month for Gold. I know the Silver pricing is accurate, Gold I am not 100% sure on.

My friend was considering being a vendor for installation stuff in Queens, but he found a better way to make money so it went on the back burner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    $179 a month for silver, $349 for gold.

Banners are an extra $35.

Gold allows you to create multiple threads. With silver you can only do one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $349 a month... FML

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, that does it for me, I'm quitting that $#@! board. I have noticed a severe lack of anything interesting over there for quite some time anyway, outside of Shiv's ego stroking posts the only good stuff was duplicated onto here or n54tech. I guess I'll have to try and drag some of the XI guys over here, although that sub-forum is mostly about suspension and tires anyway.
    Peace out Shivpost Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $349 a month... FML

I was averaging $4-$6000 a month in revenues when I was at Camber-Toe. Gives you an idea of how much one can possibly make for such a small fee.

We closed in on almost $1 million last year at AUTOCouture. Not only do we need to sustain a minimum of 120 hours a week, but we need sales and other revenue to keep the lights on, pay the rent and the shop insurance, which is really one of the biggest hits (close to $10k a month alone for $3million in coverage).

Now I'm not saying we get all our work from the forums, but a good chunk of it is the initial customer that comes from there, and he tells all his buddies, wether they were lookin for a shop or not to do their mods.

Now I'm not advocating for either side of the field here, I've experienced both. Yes there is a good way to keeping money in your pocket by avoiding vendor fees, but at the same time if you market yourself right, that little fee can go along way in giving you a bigger boost in sales and also allowing you to sling $#@! right back at the other vendors Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well then matt, I think 1000 per month from now on sounds good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well then matt, I think 1000 per month from now on sounds good.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm honestly not suprised. You were banned the first time due to you promoting your "big tom" aka kl racing intercooler, which is not a paying sponser on that site. Then you rejoin and couldn't help yourself when someone asked for the 100th time which is the best fmic. Micheal from ets posted why he thought his IC was a good option and you had to quote what micheal said with an lol. He replied with " I thought you were banned." Then both those post's were deleted as if that wasn't a big enough hint to stay out of IC threads, you come back again quote micheal basically trying to discredit him. And now your suprised that your banned again???

While I don't agree with a lot of the sensorship that goes on over there, if your not a paying sponser you can't talk sh!t about people that are. Same reason why sticky had to create the one post per day rule for guest vendors here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The reason the 1 post per day rule in the n54 section only was created was due to shiv and multiple accounts. He should be perm banned really

I am not a fan of multiple accounts for vendors as did he mess up? Yes, but let's be honest getting banned from there is not hard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The reason the 1 post per day rule in the n54 section only was created was due to shiv and multiple accounts. He should be perm banned really

I am not a fan of multiple accounts fir vendors si did he mess up? Yes, but let's be honest getting banned from there is not hard.
    I agree they ban people and throw out infranctions like nothing over there. I received one not too long ago myself.

Ya well disrespecting all the other vendors isn't funny.
    This is what I was referring too, while I realize it wasn't the only reason to start the "shiv rule."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    I was averaging $4-$6000 a month in revenues when I was at Camber-Toe. Gives you an idea of how much one can possibly make for such a small fee.

We closed in on almost $1 million last year at AUTOCouture. Not only do we need to sustain a minimum of 120 hours a week, but we need sales and other revenue to keep the lights on, pay the rent and the shop insurance, which is really one of the biggest hits (close to $10k a month alone for $3million in coverage).

Now I'm not saying we get all our work from the forums, but a good chunk of it is the initial customer that comes from there, and he tells all his buddies, wether they were lookin for a shop or not to do their mods.

Now I'm not advocating for either side of the field here, I've experienced both. Yes there is a good way to keeping money in your pocket by avoiding vendor fees, but at the same time if you market yourself right, that little fee can go along way in giving you a bigger boost in sales and also allowing you to sling
    $#@! right back at the other vendors Click here to enlarge
    You have to be doing better than that now, very time I call in you guys are pretty busy.

Your in a great market (NYC) I would think you'll only grow from here....

The forums have to be one of the most powerful marketing tool you have.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast