Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Terry,

Can you confirm if any of these are true? Between the two tunes you:

1) first to get into the 335d tune
    2) first to get into the E60 535i tune
    3) first to have a confirmed 400+rwhp 535i dyno # (Skysurfer's JB4/ E85/91 octane /catback exhaust E60 535i)

Not to mention other BMS labeled "non-performance" accessory products such as A.E., OCC, spacers, and a meth bung pipe.
    Loe P.
    B8.5 Audi S5 3.0"T" - GIAC stage II ECU / GIAC DSG TCU / AWE-tuning Pulley / AFe filter / 034 TBB / mod airbox / X-pipe
    - 09' E90 M3 7-DCT Interlagos Blue / Novillo Silver - gone Click here to enlarge
    [K&N filter|MS pullies|test pipes|Evolve Stg II tune/Servotronic/GTS-DCT Tune|Euro MDM]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure if we tuned the 535i first but I know we hold the 535i performance records. We're the only company (other than maybe Dinan) to offer a tune for the F10 535i and N55 X5. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sleepermg Click here to enlarge
    Oh wait, despite being a jeweler, he isn't all that bling... he's living off his parents still haha.
    Ghetto riches! (Big screen TV, nice clothes, mega bling, nice car...all check. Livingwith parents = win!)

Not sure if dropped on his head as an infant, breastfed until 13 or both.

Just...wow. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Laguna Seca strikes again!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue Click here to enlarge
    Flipped my Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 in January.
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679012[/URL]
    Then a few days ago, I pulled off my front bumper on a low lying fire hydrant while I was backing into a parking space between two trees.
    Click here to enlarge
    For someone who has no more than scratched their car 13 years behind the wheel, this has not been a good year Click here to enlarge
    EDIT: Both accidents happened on a Sunday, and both days I skipped Church. Coincidence? I think not. God takes out his wrath on the things I love most Click here to enlarge
    No, it happened because your a moron.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That guy should just quit cars. How the hell does that happen while backing into a spot?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lmao, Seriously; what is wrong with that dude? That's really embarrassing
    JB4+usb | BMS OCC | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | ER CP + Forge DVs | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumpers | Cyba Red Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | Matte Black Window Trim | 30% Tints | Sports & Winter package | Black Leather Int. | Aluminium Trim | & a few other things...Tuned by: Burger Motorsports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have no idea who would be stupid enough to come online and share information like that especially after you've been ridiculed like he has. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Laguna Seca is delusional.

So let's add gas to the flames. The reason for the God's punishment is that Laguna Seca has two gods now and he will be punished hard if he doesn't drop Vishnu (the supreme God in India, Vaishnavite Tradition of Hinduism). If the god needs to grab the steering wheel again, he will drive Laguna Seca's ass to the fire hydrant. Deep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How did i just now see this thread, $#@!ing hilarious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge

No, it happened because your a moron.
    Yep, and he definitely deserved it.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeel Click here to enlarge
    That guy should just quit cars. How the hell does that happen while backing into a spot?
    Maybe his mom should drive him from now on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I find it hilariously funny that he thinks sticky was the one who posted his personal information (E90forum post). The guy accuses of you not being able to read when he himself has the comprehension level of a 3 year old or a high school girl spreading rumors.

Just after I told him that sticky wasn't the one who posted personal information and told him to stay on topic, the thread got closed and moved lol. At least now the E90forum wont' get to hear his cries of his 3 year old level comprehension skills.
    Loe P.
    B8.5 Audi S5 3.0"T" - GIAC stage II ECU / GIAC DSG TCU / AWE-tuning Pulley / AFe filter / 034 TBB / mod airbox / X-pipe
    - 09' E90 M3 7-DCT Interlagos Blue / Novillo Silver - gone Click here to enlarge
    [K&N filter|MS pullies|test pipes|Evolve Stg II tune/Servotronic/GTS-DCT Tune|Euro MDM]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spool twice Click here to enlarge
    I find it hilariously funny that he thinks sticky was the one who posted his personal information (E90forum post). The guy accuses of you not being able to read when he himself has the comprehension level of a 3 year old or a high school girl spreading rumors.

Just after I told him that sticky wasn't the one who posted personal information and told him to stay on topic, the thread got closed and moved lol. At least now the E90forum wont' get to hear his cries of his 3 year old level comprehension skills.
    Looks like he got banned too, lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Looks like he got banned too, lol
    props to that, but i'm sure he'll be making a new screen name
    Loe P.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol What did he get banned for?

What became of all the threats to the sponsors here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    lol What did he get banned for?

What became of all the threats to the sponsors here?
    http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...IMMERBOOST-com
    Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234