Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    First to offer user adjustable nitrous integration.

First Xi in the 11s
    Are there any non BMS XI's to hit 11s yet? I'm sure the ASR turbo car will do it easy enough when he gets it going, but I wasn't aware of any stock turbo non-JB cars doing it.

Also, I wasn't aware of any other tunes that supported nitrous, did Procede add this at some point?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

this is a pretty extensive list you have........its such a teaser when it says click to expand to see the post and then to find out you dont have the rep to view it

Sure, here is a list just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more like first to offer an n54 intake to market, first (and only?) to tune the 335d, first to bring an n55 tune to market, and that sort of stuff. I will search and post back your e90post quote on what you referred to as "blue collar" workers.

First (and maybe only?) to offer proprietary piggyback hardware fully designed and programmed in house.
    First to offer a color coded plug and harness.
    First to offer an all in one single box solution. e.g. no external relays, ballasts, etc.
    First to offer fuel pressure biasing / open loop fuel control.
    First to offer a feed forward adaptive PID system which was in the very first JB3.
    First to offer a true bypass map. Not a "stock like" tuned map.
    First to offer more than 2 maps.
    First to offer user adjustable nitrous integration.
    First to offer a fully user adjustable in dash shift light, timing gauge, and meth gauge, among others.
    First to offer an always active (even when driving) command center allowing for selection of all the features included in the sheet below. Many of those features are still only available with the JB4.
    First to offer an RPM by RPM user adjustable interface for custom tuning
    First to offer a non-4.7k fuel biasing resistor including support for user swappable resistors.
    First to offer gear-dependent CPS control.

In terms of n54 performance:
    First n54 legitimately in the 11s
    First turbo only n54 to 120mph
    First Xi in the 11s
    First N54 to 125mph
    First N54 to 130mph
    First N54 to 450whp (need to double check dates on this one but pretty sure we have it)
    First N54 to 500whp

Not to mention we've tuned more n54 motors than any other tuner.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...1d133142-1.jpg
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Are there any non BMS XI's to hit 11s yet? I'm sure the ASR turbo car will do it easy enough when he gets it going, but I wasn't aware of any stock turbo non-JB cars doing it.

Also, I wasn't aware of any other tunes that supported nitrous, did Procede add this at some point?
    Not sure on the Xis, I'd have to go surf through dragtimes and the forums. I know Shiv ran nitrous in his car for awhile, ran 11.3@126 IIRC, and promised to release integration but never did. Can't blame him as it's easy for customers to blow up with nitrous which is bad for marketing. But, since I was writing up things we brought to the table user adjustable nitrous integration is definitely one of them.

And all this isn't to say Adrian, Shiv, and company have not brought many innovations to the table. For example Adrian thought to include the CAN communications in the Haltech Minicepter system which Shiv ultimately wound up using for his tuning hardware so he deserves some credit for that. But a lot of this stuff like solenoid boost control, crank position sensor altering, oxygen sensor biasing, etc, has all been done on many platforms by many others years before the release of the N54. If you really think about it BMW pioneered all the N54 development with their release of the N54 as the DME already does everything we're doing on the piggyback end and much much more. We're all just picking up the bread crumbs they let fall off the table. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    PS. We've received his official demands. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue
    1. Please ask Mike to apologize to Shiv on a public board on e90post your behalf for accusing him of libel. We all know that e90 post is the only respectable online forum you have to market your products. Since you're so big on numbers, I'm sure it hasn't escaped you that its also got the largest group of active members.
    2. Please ask Mike to stop attacking Shiv, passive-aggressively or otherwise on e90post.
    3. Edit your posts on bimmerboost to properly reflect the questions asked of you. Also, please publicly apologize to me for making something up about what i said, which i didn't.
    4. Be careful about the comments you post on bimmerboost regarding Shiv and Vishnu. As i mentioned earlier, the art of spin seems like it has been engrained in you. There is nothing wrong with legitimate questions, because they keep us all honest. However, most of what i see right now is all random bull$#@!. Weight reduction? You have no proof of that...

If you fail to do any of these four things I will continue to rip BMS a new one on e90post. I think the administrators on e90post are fully aware that my concerns with you and your company are legitimate. Thank you, Terry.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Now that's funny^^

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

LAWL. That's all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

is this guy for real?? you should reply "not sure if serious"
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    is this guy for real?? you should reply "not sure if serious"
    I'm not a huge fan of threads littered with these LOL images, but this one needs to be put in the reply:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Lololololololol, i am dying here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    Lololololololol, i am dying here...
    +1, This and the thread about a boycott of BB made my day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

LOOOOOL, @amclint image is perfect for the context
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He demands this and still doesn't offer any proof or bring anything substantial to the table? Thank God he isn't a lawyer or a judge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can't make this $#@! up...too funny

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

LOL Click here to enlarge repppppedhahhha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

PS: google is Terry's biggest marketing tool not e90post. Click here to enlarge

Try "335i tune" or "335i chip" and see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

wtf is this? I know Terry isn't a sponsor on E90post, but Mike is. Can this guy really admit he rips BMS a new one on e90post and threaten to continue to do so? Definitely seems banworthy if you ask me.

Maybe Mike needs to report this message to Jason.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    wtf is this? I know Terry isn't a sponsor on E90post, but Mike is. Can this guy really admit he rips BMS a new one on e90post and threaten to continue to do so? Definitely seems banworthy if you ask me.

Maybe Mike needs to report this message to Jason.
    Mike doesn't nearly have as much juice on e90post shiv has. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    He demands this and still doesn't offer any proof or bring anything substantial to the table? Thank God he isn't a lawyer or a judge.
    sad part, is that he probably is
    im betting same guy demanding people stop sponsoring here since he is in time-out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    PS: google is Terry's biggest marketing tool not e90post. Click here to enlarge

Try "335i tune" or "335i chip" and see.
    Ever notice all the BMS ads on dragtimes? Can't ever remember seeing a Vishnu or Cobb ad out on the web, but I've seen BMS several times in different places around the web.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    sad part, is that he probably is
    im betting same guy demanding people stop sponsoring here since he is in time-out
    Nope, he's a jeweler. Bling so heavy he flipped his ride.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Had a kinda long PM session with him on e90p trying to tell him not to take anything vendors say at face value :\

Guess it didn't work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My god that guy is as dumb as they come. I got into a back and forth with him over his "poll" on e90post - I called him on his bull$#@! theory that young, uneducated morons ran JB's while older, wealthier geniuses ran slippery Shiv's tune.

Seriously?

And the demand note? Is this guy $#@!ing kidding? So many lolz - he needs to go away forever and stop subjecting everyone to his stupidity.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bahahahaha this thread is hilarious love the demands list lmao...I havent even been looking on e90post for a week or so bc that "fanboy" Laguna Seca..Im sure even Shiv is even annoyed of him Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh wait, despite being a jeweler, he isn't all that bling... he's living off his parents still haha. From E90post -

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shivnutlicker
    My M3 was worth well over US$30,000. I hadn't mentioned this because I don't believe it's relevant, but this was a massive financial loss for me. Life goes on, I've temporarily moved back in with my parents so I use the rent from my apartment to pay for my 335i! We are enthusiasts after all... Car's first, independence second

Sounds like he should be running a JB4 and not Procede.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast