Close

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    oh, of course...but, credit needs to be given here just based on hwy roll on performance...those numbers on level ground are really undisputable unless for some odd reason he can't verify them or ran them in robert's car lol

big single turbo cars, as many have said, are made to be hwy monsters...the design of the rear end and traction/suspension setups for the drag strip are different...its proving itself as a hwy contender (although faster is always better)...now it needs to hit some 135+ traps in the quarter to back up the dyno numbers
    Actually, I hope he will run e9X record.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^me too. the car/turbo have the potential to

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bryce Click here to enlarge
    thanks for the e-rep, guys, i feel so cool now
    I didnt do it to make you feel cool. I am giving you a chance to speak, something not everyone is entitled to on e90post

i'm not here to start drama. this is by no means a way of saying e90post isn't biased. this place is equally biased, however, and i find it humerous that all you guys trash e90post when this place is actually worse, IMHO.
    I find that contrary due to what I just did to allow you to speak your mind. But that's your opinion. If this was the other way around, and terry made the first single turbo kit and posted these numbers, and you indeed happened to be a terry nuthugger, you bet your new jersey ass youd be zero to banned in 4 seconds flat. So dont give me that bull$#@! that this place doesnt have freedom, I am not even a mod and I granted you a chance to speak, respect that.

shiv's work is pretty awesome on the n54 platform. what have all you been wishing for for years (if you've had the e90/e92/e82/etc for that long?) a single turbo. amirite?
    This is subjective. Is his work awesome? Well, maybe the hardware is, and thats the easy part. Is his tuning for this setup awesome? Nouarentright, methanol injection is not the way to fuel a big single. I am pretty unbiased myself, and any engine tuner with 1% of a brain would know that fueling your car through a single injection nozzle is 90 year old technology that is prone to engine failure. Might as well stick a carbureutor on there if you want better atomization.

i'm not a shiv fanboy. i'm not a fanboy of anything, actually.
    Go look in the mirror and try and say that with a straight face, please dude.

consider me an opposing opinion/viewpoint on a horribly biased forum with little if any vishnu representation.
    This forum is admittedly not on shiv's side, because most of the members here were banned on e90post for posting a lot of shivs tuning faults. For instance, if I logged in there and said fueling this turbo is a bad idea with 4 gallons of meth a minute, guess what; banned! So there is good reason why a lot of us dont like shiv's forum, I dont know him personally nor do I care how nice of a person he may be in real life. He has a clear political agenda and that is what WE on this forum dislike.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^out of curiosity, how much meth do you think shiv is actually using? (i know the answer)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

^out of curiosity, how much meth do you think shiv is actually using? (i know the answer)
    As in you have physically seen the car? Or you are going by what Shiv has put on the forums?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    As in you have physically seen the car? Or you are going by what Shiv has put on the forums?
    no, i haven't seen the car. i live in texas, haven't been back to cali recently. just basic math principles, really. 4 aqua mist meth nozzles in use. 1500 ml/min or so

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

LM, i don't respect. rather than address someone's opinion or views, he just neg reps them so they can't post
    your an idiot, i dont neg rep people for opposing views, i neg them for being idiots and posting stupidity just like that. if i negged everyone i disagree with noone would be typing. retard

@dzenno what were the conditions of your 60-130? slope- fuel- weight-boost-tune, ect?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    your an idiot, i dont neg rep people for opposing views, i neg them for being idiots and posting stupidity just like that. if i negged everyone i disagree with noone would be typing. retard

@dzenno what were the conditions of your 60-130? slope- fuel- weight-boost-tune, ect?
    it's actually you're. here's a hint: if you're calling someone an idiot, make sure not to make common grammatical errors. it makes a better impact if you use correct spelling/grammar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    Great runs for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think comparing the RB turbos to this is pointless. The community has asked for a Single turbo set up and they finally have it. Lets embrace the fact that the motor is capable of holding this much power and be happy that there is a company that is bringing constant updates the scene. I can guarantee that Terry will be harping about a single turbo as soon as someone gives him one to play with. But right now he keeps bringing up the RB set up which is not fair to RB they are a great turbo set up and not to be compared to a Single. The Single will keep moving forward because they have just scratched the surface, and its irrelevant what company is doing it this is good for the N54 period. Big props the Vishnu/FFTec this is a great setup and they are continuously innovating.
    your like a broken $#@!in record dude, noone cares single or rb, they want $#@!in FUEL TO POWER THEM!

"oh, its not fair blah blah, BT can do this, RB's cant" when noone has pushed the $#@!in RBs past 20 psi. get the fuel in there, and I guaran-$#@!in-tee you'll see these #s broken faster by an RB car.

now, does that mean there isnt more potential in a BT, of course there is. but as everyone is saying, but shivs nuts are blocking your view so you cant see, that we want a fuel solution because currently lackluster results for all the hype

and so far, its smoke and mirrors,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

no, i haven't seen the car. i live in texas, haven't been back to cali recently. just basic math principles, really. 4 aqua mist meth nozzles in use. 1500 ml/min or so
    What size FAV? And how many of them?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

it's actually you're. here's a hint: if you're calling someone an idiot, make sure not to make common grammatical errors. it makes a better impact if you use correct spelling/grammar.

well, whats the proper spelling for fuktard? i would think you see and hear it often enough, you can enlighten us

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Such anger today Steve! You need a brew in a bad way!

Dzennos run was FBO + RBs + meth on Cobb stage 3 race which is 21 tapering to 18. Had the rear seats and passenger seat out. Knowing that I don't see how anyone can shave another 0.9 seconds off that attempt. It was a 1.8% slope.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

wow, your so stupid, i just had to re-read , and reiterate that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Just read the tune thread again. Holy crap Bryce you've become one of the biggest fan boys I've ever seen! Dare I say worse than Jeff @ TopGear! Time for a vicodin and a few shots... Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Such anger today Steve! You need a brew in a bad way!

Dzennos run was FBO + RBs + meth on Cobb stage 3 race which is 21 tapering to 18. Had the rear seats and passenger seat out. Knowing that I don't see how anyone can shave another 0.9 seconds off that attempt.
    i dealt with a lot of fuktards today, thought it would be over when i got home, logged in, and realized that fuktards are affected by the time zone difference, so some of them are just getting going..

ben, its doable. its not a feeling, i know it is, 6.7-7.0 is my guess as to what is realisticly the best anyone could expect, but that if the stars align. ie real fuel solution, road, traction, weight, ect

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Just read the tune thread again. Holy crap Bryce you've become one of the biggest fan boys I've ever seen! Dare I say worse than Jeff @ TopGear! Time for a vicodin and a few shots... Click here to enlarge
    lol terry. so calling you out on e90post essentially makes me a vishnu fanboy? did you see my comments for and to cobb tuning, by chance?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

What size FAV? And how many of them?
    four (4) Aqua mist 1.0mm nozzles. 1400-1500 cc/min

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Hey! Thanks for posting that. I'm only 0.4 seconds slower 60-120 but .85 seconds slower to 130. That shift into 5th has got to be killing me!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

well, whats the proper spelling for fuktard? i would think you see and hear it often enough, you can enlighten us
    actually, you're the only person that calls me fuktard. i assume that's how you spell it but i wouldn't know Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

four (4) Aqua mist 1.0mm nozzles. 1400-1500 cc/min
    Im not talking about the nozzles. I'm talking about the FAV.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Hey! Thanks for posting that. I'm only 0.4 seconds slower 60-120 but .85 seconds slower to 130. That shift into 5th has got to be killing me!
    Taller tires and a little higher shift point! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Taller tires and a little higher shift point! Click here to enlarge
    I need to redline at 131 basically to avoid the dreaded 4-5 shift. Short gears FTL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

I need to redline at 131 basically to avoid the dreaded 4-5 shift. Short gears FTL
    I'll show you guys how its done one of these days. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I'll show you guys how its done one of these days. Click here to enlarge
    I don't think I will ever beat dzennos 60-130. Not full weight on stock wheels/street tires.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast