Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

What tune poll at E90

Interesting that 63% of the poll numbers are for something other then proceed. Wonder if they are happy with that result?
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmmm....very interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up fudging the numbers later though.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am not surprised at all. 37% market share is enormous for one option. 63% is split up over several other options. That poll is still showing PROceed as the predominant tune on n54 powered vehicles with with owners that care enough to post about it on e90post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love how shiv and all his employees voted in the poll, like they'd be running anything else...At least you don't see that kind of bs from cobb.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    I love how shiv and all his employees voted in the poll, like they'd be running anything else...At least you don't see that kind of bs from cobb.
    Cobb is busy actually working. Props to them for not getting involved in forum banter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Once Cobb has meth control I bet they'll get a better following. Since jb and procede got a head start, the Cobb numbers aren't bad. I mean all the tunes work pretty well, I should know since I've used them all lol
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol bull$#@!

I remember when terry offered to do a 3rd party audit on how many units sold and Shiv backed the $#@! off because he knew he was outsold 3 to 1... There are tons more JB cars then procede cars by a mile.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^with jb3's available at $279, it doesn't surprise me that terry sold more units than a procede, which costs $745 minimum

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is a thread on n54tech discussing that poll too. I suggested I wonder how an n54tech "what tune do you use" poll would turn out. As has been pointed out e90post doubles as Vishnu's primary support forum so it's no wonder they have such a strong following there. Not to mention many of our customers who have used e90post in the past are now banned from voting. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, Vishnu's Facebook page begs people to vote at the e90post poll...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    HAHAHAHAHA, lame.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol really? Funny stuff.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The only way to know who sold the most tune is to do the 3rd party audit, which shiv wont do, because thats too fair.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My offer still stands for the 3rd party audit if Shiv is still claiming to be the worlds most popular N54 tuner. I'm sure Cobb is catching up fast too but I can only speculate at their sales rate based off dealers who stock and ship both products.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ha, looks like the jb4 edged out the proceed, and then the thread got closed...suck it shiv

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Someone with enough balls just start a poll about their favorite N54 tuner lol? Robb, Terry or Shiv... And then ask why they feel that way, I would but I choose to no longer post on that site.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Was funny how the poll slamed shut when the JB4 pulled out infront on what is proceeds home turf. Click here to enlarge
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And then Shiv posts a thread in the Turbo Engine / Drivetrain section advertising discounted units with free install.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was given an infraction now on my second account....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ATP Click here to enlarge
    And then Shiv posts a thread in the Turbo Engine / Drivetrain section advertising discounted units with free install.....
    hahahahaaaa!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    Hmmmm....very interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up fudging the numbers later though.
    Editing poll numbers is a piece of cake. The only way to ensure the numbers are valid is to enable the option to publicly show who voted for who.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Editing poll numbers is a piece of cake. The only way to ensure the numbers are valid is to enable the option to publicly show who voted for who.
    You realize a public poll like this would be like Shindler's list, right? LOLOLOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    You realize a public poll like this would be like Shindler's list, right? LOLOLOL
    Also, even if you make the poll public you can still alter the numbers and it would take a manual count to verify. This poll proves nothing.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure what the big deal is about how many people run each tune. There are so many factors that go into which tune you run other than the actual tune itself. I was more intrigued by seeing which tune the other engineers, particularly the other mechanical engineers, were running.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast