Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Signature

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bryce Click here to enlarge
    but how about your claim about the world's fastest n54's?
    Bryce, please don't take this the wrong way but with this post and a few others re: CPS I'm starting to wonder about your reading comprehension. 132.7mph is "the worlds fastest" N54. It was not run by Shiv's single turbo. His effort so far has netted only 130.5mph.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    but how about your claim about the world's fastest n54's?
    you are pure stupidity wasting air for everyone else

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    FYI as far as I know the worlds fastest N54 is Hotrod's 335 sedan that ran 132.7mph. So even with all that power the single still can't claim the overall worlds fastest N54 record yet. I'm sure it will at some point but that doesn't mean you should be comparing a single turbo kit to cars with OEM turbos, etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Terry, can you please explain your position on the N54 ignition timing system in a bit more depth?

Someone dreamed up a fake conversation between a "Tuning Expert" and you and Mike: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...1#post11969539

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On the iPhone for a few days but I've made plenty of posts on it on it responding to Bryce here in the last two days. Someone should be able to hit "last posts made by Terry" and collect/cross post a few of them. To sum it up CPS is a good tool to have in the tool box for large turbo and/or non-OEM shape power curves where octane is a limiting factor but as with most things promoted by a certain competitor is way over hyped.

PS. Boost power up! JB4 rocks!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    PS. Boost power up! JB4 rocks!
    Lol! That's the only logic I follow! I'm a TOONER!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you are pure stupidity wasting air for everyone else
    my point, LM, was that the 132.xx mph run was done at sacramento, where even terry complained about it reading 4mph too high (at the time the run was done). so, clinging to a 132 mph trap is kind of silly, especially when STOCK TURBO, NO NOS cars were trapping 125mph at the same time. :retard clap:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my point, LM, was that the 132.xx mph run was done at sacramento, where even terry complained about it reading 4mph too high (at the time the run was done). so, clinging to a 132 mph trap is kind of silly, especially when STOCK TURBO, NO NOS cars were trapping 125mph at the same time. :retard clap:
    So, the rest of the world is retarded, because you can't grasp that all these record runs were at Sac, so if you accept 1, then you must accept them all.
    I don't recall you ever trying to dis shivs stock turbo runs, at sac, when he held them.. actually, bryce, is that your e90 forum name too?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, the rest of the world is retarded, because you can't grasp that all these record runs were at Sac, so if you accept 1, then you must accept them all.
    I don't recall you ever trying to dis shivs stock turbo runs, at sac, when he held them.. actually, bryce, is that your e90 forum name too?
    yes, my username is bryce on e90, too. my point was that sacramento attempted to "fix" their track timing. so, it's impossible that you'd be able to run 132.xx mph there again, since no stock turbo cars are anywhere near 125mph (without n2o, i should add). i didn't dis or even pay attention when shiv ran 125mph at sac

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We ran 125mph at Famoso raceway on stock turbos. Warren's car ran 129.x there as well with minimal mods and effort. Trans issues aside I'm sure a stock turbo + n2o car can run 132.x at Famoso in a max effort type thing.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes, my username is bryce on e90, too. my point was that sacramento attempted to "fix" their track timing. so, it's impossible that you'd be able to run 132.xx mph there again, since no stock turbo cars are anywhere near 125mph (without n2o, i should add). i didn't dis or even pay attention when shiv ran 125mph at sac
    what did shivs vbox read for that run? ive asked that already, and of course, no response, because he ignores questions that show facts that dont support him.

so, since you are clearly stupid, beyond retarded, did you read terry's post this time? because you have ignored that fact, and every other FACT in every post you make. its literally like talking to a child, who is trying to play "i win!"

also, whats the year, model, color, and mods on your car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what did shivs vbox read for that run? ive asked that already, and of course, no response, because he ignores questions that show facts that dont support him.

so, since you are clearly stupid, beyond retarded, did you read terry's post this time? because you have ignored that fact, and every other FACT in every post you make. its literally like talking to a child, who is trying to play "i win!"

also, whats the year, model, color, and mods on your car?
    Just give up, it's impossible trying to reason with him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes, bryce seems to have left now anyway

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For some reason I think I started this....lol...what the hell did Mike tell you ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12