Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

March 31st - April 1st 2012 Sebring International Raceway - Videos / Recap

Yet more videos and track info from me, yes I know you're excited Click here to enlarge. I spent this past weekend (2012 03 31 - 2012 04 01) at Sebring International Raceway. This was my first time at this track, been wanting to do it for some time now. All I can say is, wow, this is an amazing track, different, technical, bumpy as hell but lots of fun. If any of you have the chance to go out there, I suggest to go ahead an do it, you won't regret it one second.

Here's the first video of a series to come, as I finish them up. First session of the second day 2012 04 01. Gets a little fun towards the end, after the STi points me by Click here to enlarge.

Last Session - Second Day
    Part 1

Part 2

This track is a very fast track, but also very hard on brakes, my hawks are pretty much done after this. Just ordered a set of PFC01s (I created a thread for that) as PFC does not make OEM fitment for the 135i.

Hope you enjoy and find it somewhat useful at least.

Another Video

Playing with some picture in picture
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I'm sure those long straights were crazy fun.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

What are you using for the editing and overlays?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    for the overlays I'm using the iPhone + Harry's Laptimer + PLX WiFi + Emprum Ultimate GPS for faster sampling. I put the video from the GoPro Hero2 and the overlay together with Dashware, and edit, transitions, PiP stuff with Adobe Premiere. The above were not touched by Premiere since except the PiP one.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    for the overlays I'm using the iPhone + Harry's Laptimer + PLX WiFi + Emprum Ultimate GPS for faster sampling. I put the video from the GoPro Hero2 and the overlay together with Dashware, and edit, transitions, PiP stuff with Adobe Premiere. The above were not touched by Premiere since except the PiP one.
    Nicely done!
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale