Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    453
    Rep Points
    559.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No

    injector bracket torque?

    Hey if anyone knows what torque I should apply to the injector tie-down bracket thingie, I'd appreciate it. I'm currently reassembling the car, and that's the only torque that I don't have any info for. thanks guys! Bonus points if I get the info in the next 30 min. I figure I'll be ready for it then. I would just make it tight, but I have a new torque wrench I need to exercise!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,672
    Rep Points
    31,506.1
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    94
    Rep Points
    89.6
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ryan Mills Click here to enlarge
    Hey if anyone knows what torque I should apply to the injector tie-down bracket thingie, I'd appreciate it. I'm currently reassembling the car, and that's the only torque that I don't have any info for. thanks guys! Bonus points if I get the info in the next 30 min. I figure I'll be ready for it then. I would just make it tight, but I have a new torque wrench I need to exercise!
    It is 13 Nm plus/minus 2Nm.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,672
    Rep Points
    31,506.1
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by piele_bps Click here to enlarge
    It is 13 Nm plus/minus 2Nm.
    Don't know who you are, but thanks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    94
    Rep Points
    89.6
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I read here every day. I just don't post.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,672
    Rep Points
    31,506.1
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by piele_bps Click here to enlarge
    I read here every day. I just don't post.
    Didn't realize we had that many lurkers, cool. Posting is welcomed Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,215
    Rep Points
    6,741.7
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by piele_bps Click here to enlarge
    I read here every day. I just don't post.
    Welcome.
    You just upgraded your Forum status from Reader to Poster Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    453
    Rep Points
    559.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I appreciate the help! The 335 is back together and like new. After driving a 2.2l s-10 for two weeks, the car feels incredible!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    81.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ryan Mills Click here to enlarge
    I appreciate the help! The 335 is back together and like new. After driving a 2.2l s-10 for two weeks, the car feels incredible!
    Congrats on having the car back together!!!
    Hey... I have a 1995 2.2L S-10. Meet ya at the quarter-mile on Friday?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,672
    Rep Points
    31,506.1
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jspirate Click here to enlarge
    Hey... I have a 1995 2.2L S-10. Meet ya at the quarter-mile on Friday?
    That was funny Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    453
    Rep Points
    559.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm down. You know, even though I have an extra 180k miles I'll rock your ass! Short bed FTW!!!!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •