Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Has chuck ever been to the track? What does it trap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

he trapped 120

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Nice so there three that hit it full weight in the tri state

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha just saw this. Pretty cool its on here.

Thats me I was otw to get 15ohm mod setup. Cars quicker now and re ran Jon with oe tune
    Considering jons is a quicker c63 with a tune it went well.

Race I pulled, another he did , some even. But he did not give me by 5 10 30 or dig I wanted. So it is what it is.

I was in street trim for last races too. Soon Jon will have trouble with me even with updated tune Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I have a video of me and Jon where he claims he bogged. I didn't know he posted videos of our run when he knew my car clearly broke that day sooooo maybe I should post this one when his car wasn't up to "par" for that particular run. honestly whoever jumps gets the advantage and I've beeped every single run and gave him his speed every single run and he's jumped more times than me. I am done running him for now tho as I try to avoid this drama bs. Today erm met a few of my buddies and knows I keep it real. Hell of a day today. Erm's car is NO F'n JOKE !! E85 GTR now has respect for sc m3s that's for damn sure.

Ricky saw the said video today Click here to enlarge

And yea at track I was full weight. Only got one pass on heavy oem z4 wheels and nt05r radials (275s) heavy again and prob unness 245 would work. Da was 800. They closed track right after I got there , a really bad accident took place. Sucked. A few more passes and I'll have an 11.9 I think.
    Last edited by ChuckD05; 05-06-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

haha great time today.......yeah I saw the video you clearly pulled....if I were you I'd post the fricken thing up its a fair race.........just like we posted both videos of me vs the gtr where I spun who gives a $#@! its all fun just post it up you can clearly see you pulling pretty good - a win is a win and you got him there in my eyes.....theres really no "bogging" with an automatic tranny unless you bounce the rev limiter which I doubt from the video he did because you see yourself start pulling immediately off the hit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    I have a video of me and Jon where he claims he bogged. I didn't know he posted videos of our run when he knew my car clearly broke that day sooooo maybe I should post this one when his car wasn't up to "par" for that particular run. honestly whoever jumps gets the advantage and I've beeped every single run and gave him his speed every single run and he's jumped more times than me. I am done running him for now tho as I try to avoid this drama bs. Today erm met a few of my buddies and knows I keep it real. Hell of a day today. Erm's car is NO F'n JOKE !! E85 GTR now has respect for sc m3s that's for damn sure.

And yea at track I was full weight. Only got one pass on heavy oem z4 wheels and nt05r radials (275s) heavy again and prob unness 245 would work. Da was 800. They closed track right after I got there , a really bad accident took place. Sucked. A few more passes and I'll have an 11.9 I think.
    Post the vids.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The last time we ran your car was ready with 19psi. It was a dead heat. The first time we ran you had tuning,fuel issues which i recorded. When you pulled 1/2 car and I came back. But ended short like 100. Also your face was visible. Come out this Sunday and take it uptop not stopping at 130.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Post the vids.
    There is no video. He has a manual and no gopro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    There is no video. He has a manual and no gopro.
    He said he has a video of you and him racing??
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

post the vids, or ban... seriously....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He said he has a video of you and him racing??
    I never saw him recording.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Lol coming soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

awesome

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Sorry for your kneck cramp and my Neighbor. He was a bit excited. No idea why it's crooked.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

you can clearly see the pull at the beggining and kinda make out the 135 ahead as the road bends but then theyre just gone. The camera car needs to be faster!

Chuck, throw some e85 in your tank and its all over

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Not watching since you disabled embedding, why? Annoying

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I will say that was 1 of 2 where I pulled. He pulled another 2. It really truly depends on who gets the jump. Again I beeped every time ( which is a most of the time a disadvantage especially needing to shift right away... ), I'm a 6 speed and I gave him his asked speeds all but once , and than hell say his cars heavy. We know how heavy it is and so do u. If u want a run , rrun my friends ctsv. Same price weight and class as you. See how that goes. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I will say that was 1 of 2 where I pulled. He pulled another 2. It really truly depends on who gets the jump. Again I beeped every time ( which is a most of the time a disadvantage especially needing to shift right away... ), I'm a 6 speed and I gave him his asked speeds all but once , and than hell say his cars heavy. We know how heavy it is and so do u. If u want a run , rrun my friends ctsv. Same price weight and class as you. See how that goes. Lol
    Bottomline its a close run. Take it up higher and see what happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yea that's an anti dodge charger commercial. And Ricky makes my car look like that today. Watch the Gtr idea my passenger filmed that he posted lol

How about a 5 or 10 to 150?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yea that's an anti dodge charger commercial. And Ricky makes my car look like that today. Watch the Gtr idea my passenger filmed that he posted lol

How about a 5 or 10 to 150?
    You have DR right? 5 or 10 I will spin. I will try it anyway.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I have dr yea wasn't on that day. I can come with or without. I set the video to private. Bc I didn't feel iit was fair o upload the one video I pulled the hardest but ill change. Only posted this cause I got wind our first run was posted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

My neck hurts and I am dizzy from looking at the video the last one. Click here to enlarge

good runs fellas

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

So the man only races from the speeds he wants? It's a v8 there is no such thing as a bad rpm/speed to start from. Good job chuck.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    It's a v8 there is no such thing as a bad rpm/speed to start from.
    Hahaha, what?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast