Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    $400 a month.
    $#@!. Jason is balling for sure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I enjoy reading this forum with all the tech stuff from all you, I too would like to see more posts from shiv, but not with out being a vendor, not fair to other vendors and like others said this forum doesnt run its self, i used to run websites and theyre not that cheap and the time that you have to put into it its crazy. I barely go to e90post nowadays anymore, so i would like this forum to continue with all the positive threads and talks that we have going..
    JB4+usb | BMS OCC | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | ER CP + Forge DVs | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumpers | Cyba Red Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | Matte Black Window Trim | 30% Tints | Sports & Winter package | Black Leather Int. | Aluminium Trim | & a few other things...Tuned by: Burger Motorsports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone who wants Shiv to post more should not be talking to me about it.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He still hasn't paid? One single turbo sale should pay for his sponsorship here for around 3 years. WTF?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe there's not much economic incentive to paying. It's not like he expects to convince people here to become his customers and justify the vendor fees. He'd be paying money to just discuss torque curves and such.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bleep Click here to enlarge
    Maybe there's not much economic incentive to paying. It's not like he expects to convince people here to become his customers and justify the vendor fees. He'd be paying money to just discuss torque curves and such.
    He spends his time convincing people on forums and if there was no reason why even post in the first place? It isn't an economic issue, as stated, it's a personal issue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He spends his time convincing people on forums and if there was no reason why even post in the first place? It isn't an economic issue, as stated, it's a personal issue.
    I don't know, shiv is a pretty good businessman so I'd be surprised if it was strictly personal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he's an unethical douchebag lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, wasn't this forum created in part due to people being banned and not being able to question shiv on e90post? Oh the irony if he ever became a sponser here

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If he becomes a vendor here he will get bombarded with questions and caught in bull$#@! lies left and right, except here they won't get deleted and people won't get banned for asking questions. So it's pretty clear why he won't pay to be vendor, no protection and no authority outside of answering questions equals shiv getting owned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it weren't for Shiv, I would probably almost never post anywhere. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone who wants Shiv to post more should not be talking to me about it.
    Shiv needs the extra money to pay for his girlfriend.

to stay
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you know i've never complained about neg rep, but i think i've begun to see a pattern on this forum recently with bryce and robert that really concerns me. i would like to know, straight up, what i said in that post that deserved the negative rep. was is the mention of a heavy JB bias? well if so then it is clearly proven by the negative reps themselves! if not, what in that post had merit to be negged? i'm honestly not sure. i explained i understand why he cannot post, he chooses not to pay. either out of spite for sticky, being heckled or who knows what. this forum, well, most of this forum will not take kindly to him even if he pays to post. anyway i'm getting away from the point of this reply in saying why the neg rep on that post. if it's just because it was pro-shiv-posting then tell me, but man that would really upset me.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    . i understand why sticky banned 'robert' as shiv was using it as a second account but its really too bad about his rules because now we only have one side of the 'book' to read from.
    Oh kind of like e90 where a certain tuner is not allowed to post at all? And from the looks of it no amount of vendor fees will enable it either.
    again, i understand why, shiv is not paying vendor fees
    So you understand that it is because here he won't have the control he has over there. Thus exposing all the BS he spews.
    i would have to say at least 90% of the people here are JB or Cobb users who dislike shiv for a number of reasons: they could be banned by jason from e90 for posting against shiv or w/e, or who knows what... point is shivs products wont have an edge here as long as there is a JB bias.) who really cares? if one of his posts has a marketing edge to it, edit it like you have been sticky, i've seen you edit his posts. if the post is constructive and helpful to the discussion why limit his voice other than your vendor rules?
    Most dislike him because they have seen first hand the kind of person he is. And the lengths he will go to cover his BS.
    That bias you talk about is stronger towards the a certain tune over at e90.
    Why aren't you posting something similar about the unpopular tuner over at e90? Oh that's right you might get banned.
    Last edited by alpinedevil335; 04-21-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    you know i've never complained about neg rep, but i think i've begun to see a pattern on this forum recently with bryce and robert that really concerns me. i would like to know, straight up, what i said in that post that deserved the negative rep. was is the mention of a heavy JB bias? well if so then it is clearly proven by the negative reps themselves! if not, what in that post had merit to be negged? i'm honestly not sure. i explained i understand why he cannot post, he chooses not to pay. either out of spite for sticky, being heckled or who knows what. this forum, well, most of this forum will not take kindly to him even if he pays to post. anyway i'm getting away from the point of this reply in saying why the neg rep on that post. if it's just because it was pro-shiv-posting then tell me, but man that would really upset me.
    I kind of agree on the "pattern" you describes, ppl can be very neg against Shiv (not saying he doesn't deserve it) and be "safe" from neg reps, but if you are equally out-of line in you tone/language but are pro-shiv your rep would fall of a cliff (much like n54 torque at 6500rpms).

But one reason for an otherwise "neutral" forum to be biased against Shiv is due to his behavior and history, I don't think anyone can deny that he done and said things that are far from ok.
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    I kind of agree on the "pattern" you describe ... But one reason for an otherwise "neutral" forum to be biased against Shiv is due to his behavior and history, I don't think anyone can deny that he done and said things that are far from ok.
    agreed. his history is telling, and important not to forget or dismiss. but that fact remains that if i am to post anything pro-shiv or whatnot i'll be negative repped for it as seen in the earlier post. its really disheartening for me. it may be exactly what the negative repper's want: me to stop posting pro-shiv. but comon! how can we have an educated, informative debate when we only get one side and bias (merited or not)? so either i can continue to advocate shiv and his product and get negative repped to the ground for it or instead i can keep quiet and let the heavy bias/shots continue. either way its a lose-lose for the forum imo. luckily i have built up enough rep from past posts to have enough of a buffer against some of the popular big-boy reppers. and fwiw, i dont think i have ever posted something 'out of line' in terms of language or tone on any post let alone one concerning shiv or vishnu in general.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    agreed. his history is telling, and important not to forget or dismiss. but that fact remains that if i am to post anything pro-shiv or whatnot i'll be negative repped for it as seen in the earlier post. its really disheartening for me. it may be exactly what the negative repper's want: me to stop posting pro-shiv. but comon! how can we have an educated, informative debate when we only get one side and bias (merited or not)? so either i can continue to advocate shiv and his product and get negative repped to the ground for it or instead i can keep quiet and let the heavy bias/shots continue. either way its a lose-lose for the forum imo. luckily i have built up enough rep from past posts to have enough of a buffer against some of the popular big-boy reppers. and fwiw, i dont think i have ever posted something 'out of line' in terms of language or tone on any post let alone one concerning shiv or vishnu in general.
    anything that is not anti-shiv around here gets negative repped. So yes, you are being negative repped because your more pro-shiv than this board will allow. its BS but in the end, who cares. I stop by this forum every now and then for the entertainment value.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do you go to E90 for useful info???
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sniz Click here to enlarge
    anything that is not anti-shiv around here gets negative repped. So yes, you are being negative repped because your more pro-shiv than this board will allow. its BS but in the end, who cares. I stop by this forum every now and then for the entertainment value.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, wasn't this forum created in part due to people being banned and not being able to question shiv on e90post? Oh the irony if he ever became a sponser here
    In part, yes. There would be quite a bit of irony and it also would undermine e90post quite a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's pretty simple. You act like an adult and a professional and you will be treated like one.

There isn't some insane Vishnu vendetta.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateracing335i Click here to enlarge
    Do you go to E90 for useful info???
    I don't think he fully understands the situation.

He is posting freely and tends to be very much pro-Shiv and anti-this board. If he got a taste of the real e90 he would get it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's pretty simple. You act like an adult and a professional and you will be treated like one.

There isn't some insane Vishnu vendetta.
    if that truly is the case sticky, can you of all people tell me what in that recent post of mine merits now 4 negative reps. i never expected a positive rep, but to receive so many negative reps tells me there is a strong bias and favoritism. either that or anything involving shiv/vishnu's name with a positive attitude/comment will be negged by this same party. the straight truth sticky is anyone sticking up for shiv will be blasted by negative rep by i know a few members here. members who DO indeed have a vendetta against the man, not the company. and it now seems, anyone saying anything positive about him will be blasted just as so.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have no idea who neg repped you @oddjob2021 but I do have to say that your comments here are pointless honestly...what're you trying to prove here exactly? Please clarify

Having said that, Shiv is probably laughing that we're talking about him this much...why and what does this thread do exactly in terms of the progress of the platform? Why is this even in the N54 section???
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    I have no idea who neg repped you @oddjob2021 but I do have to say that your comments here are pointless honestly...what're you trying to prove here exactly? Please clarify

Having said that, Shiv is probably laughing that we're talking about him this much...why and what does this thread do exactly in terms of the progress of the platform? Why is this even in the N54 section???
    +1

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast