Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    A pretty female that gives me money instead of me giving her money? What planet do you live on?
    Planet my life.... Click here to enlarge
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Planet my life.... Click here to enlarge
    WTF? How did that happen? Rohypnol?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I showed you my invoice just at Gintani...

Thank God I'm single. I dread the day I have some woman sucking my wallet dry and in turn all I get is... well, sucked dry.
    Haha the difference is that I was 19 at the time that happened. I wasn't ballin like you guys. Plus they were all "show" mods, I hadn't even touched the "go" mods. Haha

Oh and my girlfriend/wife IS GOING TO HAVE A JOB. I don't care how many sandwiches she makes me.
    Click here to enlarge
    Bimmers + Chipotle + Beautiful Women = Life is Good

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by silvergray545 Click here to enlarge
    Oh and my girlfriend/wife IS GOING TO HAVE A JOB. I don't care how many sandwiches she makes me.
    I'd support a girl if she honestly put in the effort to make the best sandwich ever AND gave me a BJ while I was eating it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd support a girl if she honestly put in the effort to make the best sandwich ever AND gave me a BJ while I was eating it.
    I refuse to support a woman just because she'll make me a sandwich. I can go to Subway and get a sandwich for $5. Actually, I know the owners of a ton of Subways here in Cleveland. So free sandwiches for me. She better bring something better to the table.
    Click here to enlarge

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by silvergray545 Click here to enlarge
    I refuse to support a woman just because she'll make me a sandwich. I can go to Subway and get a sandwich for $5. Actually, I know the owners of a ton of Subways here in Cleveland. So free sandwiches for me. She better bring something better to the table.
    Did you somehow skip the BJ while eating the sandwich part?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BJ while eating sandwich? W T F

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    BJ while eating sandwich? W T F
    Oh and playoff football is on. And I get to wash it down with a superb wine. And her twin sister is allowed to help.

Where is the Iranian imagination?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and playoff football is on. And I get to wash it down with a superb wine. And her twin sister is allowed to help.
    You are a sick man!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Where is the Iranian imagination?
    It's here, but isn't working now. BJ while eating sandwich is weird. I don't want to let anything come into my mouth when things get sexual. Specially if hot dogs are involved.
    Last edited by Sorena; 04-20-2012 at 05:20 AM. Reason: iPhone is lame.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All I have to say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I don't want to let anything come into my mouth when things get sexual. Specially if hot dogs are involved.
    I think this is your problem, you were thinking hot dogs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think this is your problem, you were thinking hot dogs.
    Oh crap, where did the dogs come into play???

And who the hell is Skrillex?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    And who the hell is Skrillex?
    A god among men.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    A god among men.
    LOL you are so $#@!ing yesterday with this skrillex $#@!
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    LOL you are so $#@!ing yesterday with this skrillex $#@!
    Well it's today for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    for OP if you are 21 the M3 is not a bad choice...

But word of wisdom for you and I hope you dont take this the wrong way. You are 21, you dont have a lot of driving experience contrary to what you think, these are all high powered cars, you will most likely spin it out within the first 6 months of owning it. If you are lucky you won't hit anything/anyone.

If you plan the best car though for the money I would go for the 2013 GT500. Probably easiest/cheapest to work on and it is the fastest of the group. There will be lots of support for that car when it comes out. It is also probably the most dangerous, so ditto, read above.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you somehow skip the BJ while eating the sandwich part?
    Ehh. I'd rather have the BJ before or after eating the sandwich. I better be getting BJs regardless, so once again, she better bring something better to the table.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you want something that's fast and handles well I think maybe you should look into a Evo X perhaps. Handle like they're on rails and you can make them plenty fast on stock turbo, somewhere around 375whp

Out of those cars my choice would obviously be the M3, C63 w/ P31 package, then a CTS-V Sedan (I know it wasnt listed but this car is badass)
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well my grandpa is the one buying so a supercar is out of the question haha, I'm really liking what I've seen from the C63 amg and the M3. I will be using the car daily, and perhaps maybe the strip or an actual road course.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, work has been killing me and my boss is my own mom hahaha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hah, a 335i with about 5-6k in go-fast mods can outrun nearly anything.

But out of that list of cars? C63. Hope you make a ton of money (or your parents give you a ton) for the gas. It's a guzzler!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    for OP if you are 21 the M3 is not a bad choice...

But word of wisdom for you and I hope you dont take this the wrong way. You are 21, you dont have a lot of driving experience contrary to what you think, these are all high powered cars, you will most likely spin it out within the first 6 months of owning it. If you are lucky you won't hit anything/anyone.

If you plan the best car though for the money I would go for the 2013 GT500. Probably easiest/cheapest to work on and it is the fastest of the group. There will be lots of support for that car when it comes out. It is also probably the most dangerous, so ditto, read above.

hahahaha funny you should say that, I spun my civic the first week I had it! Yea I may not be the most experienced driver, but I've driven aloooot of high powered cars. Being in the RV industry, my grandpa has taken me to drag strips, nascar, and other motor sport events where I have had the chance to drive on the tracks (road atlanta being my favorite road course) and I've also driven a Stock Car a couple times. I hit a deer with my grandpa's X5 too.... didn't go over well, but I really really want an M3 because all of you guys say it's an awesome car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, I'd like to thank all of you for the help. It means alot to me because I've never really shopped for my own car before. I've always dreamed of having a car like the ones listed and now having the chance to own one is awesome, but now I have a tough choice and you guys really help, alot!

So thank you everyone!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if you can really get any car,you should get the new E63.that motor tunes real easily into a beast.i'm sure the tuners will want big bucks for the gains,but still.not sure about price difference between E and C but i bet it isn't much and i'm sure the E is cheaper than the C class "black" series that some posters mentioned.

if you are limited to your list,i would prob go with the C class myself.i have owned a few BMW's and a few MB's and they both have their pro's and con's and i may get blasted for saying this,but i believe Mercedes builds a better car these days.10-15 years ago and it's the other way around for sure.

i also worked in a high end European garage for 3-4 years.BMW's handle a little better,yes,but that comes at a price.their suspensions require more maintenance than that of the MB's.just bushings for the most part,but it seems right after the warranty is up they start rattling in the front ends over big bumps.actually a few hundred bucks every few years is a small price to pay for a better handling car really,as long as you know what needs to be fixed and/or have a good/fair independent mechanic.

on the other hand if you can talk him into the Boss Laguna Seca and don't really care about the plush,luxurious and quiet interiors of the German cars,go with the Mustang.it will turn the fastest lap at the track,and yes it's faster than the Shelby500 too.

it seems one thing everyone agrees on is to skip the Lexus,unless of course you can talk your Grandfather into the Lexus LFA,then you really got something cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by masoh Click here to enlarge
    if you can really get any car,you should get the new E63.that motor tunes real easily into a beast.i'm sure the tuners will want big bucks for the gains,but still.not sure about price difference between E and C but i bet it isn't much and i'm sure the E is cheaper than the C class "black" series that some posters mentioned.

if you are limited to your list,i would prob go with the C class myself.i have owned a few BMW's and a few MB's and they both have their pro's and con's and i may get blasted for saying this,but i believe Mercedes builds a better car these days.10-15 years ago and it's the other way around for sure.

i also worked in a high end European garage for 3-4 years.BMW's handle a little better,yes,but that comes at a price.their suspensions require more maintenance than that of the MB's.just bushings for the most part,but it seems right after the warranty is up they start rattling in the front ends over big bumps.actually a few hundred bucks every few years is a small price to pay for a better handling car really,as long as you know what needs to be fixed and/or have a good/fair independent mechanic.

on the other hand if you can talk him into the Boss Laguna Seca and don't really care about the plush,luxurious and quiet interiors of the German cars,go with the Mustang.it will turn the fastest lap at the track,and yes it's faster than the Shelby500 too.

it seems one thing everyone agrees on is to skip the Lexus,unless of course you can talk your Grandfather into the Lexus LFA,then you really got something cool.

The boss 302 would awesome to have, but I'm looking for an all around car. Something that can be a daily driver as well as a track/fun day car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mustang or a Challenger, invest the rest in mods, beat the competition and have some left over for driver courses Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast