Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

COBB Stage 2+ Dyno (With Stock Run)

Here's a dyno from last Saturday:

Click here to enlarge\

Was hoping it would be higher, but oh well. It was around 80 degrees in the shop when we did the pulls. Didn't cool down much between runs, so that didn't help either. +86hp/+108tq.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Here's a dyno from last Saturday:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...2/03/121-1.jpg\

Was hoping it would be higher, but oh well. It was around 80 degrees in the shop when we did the pulls. Didn't cool down much between runs, so that didn't help either. +86hp/+108tq.
    Those are solid gains. Mustang's aren't usually for bragging about peak numbers but those look good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Thanks. I was kind of disappointed because I put down 374hp/417tq on a Dyno Dynamics. The operator said his dyno read the lowest in Houston, but I guess that wasn't accurate. But in his defense it was 50 degrees when I had that dyno vs. the 80 degrees last Saturday.

Now I have to get this meth kit properly set up and I'll be back on the Mustang dyno.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

My car feels like it has an extra 20-30hp when its below 50 degrees out. Look forward to your results on meth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

You can add 8-12% on top of that Mustang dyno to get approximate Dynojet numbers if you're trying to compare...hfs4 meth kit will bring back some of the lost power there due to higher octane and better IATs
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Thanks in support of post

Hold responsible you for the treatment of your post. It helped me in my college assignment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by debt relief Click here to enlarge
    Hold responsible you for the treatment of your post. It helped me in my college assignment.
    Lol wtf?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Lol wtf?
    Spammer, banning.