Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

BMW N54 AccessPORT v4.01 BETA Maps Available

Click here to enlarge

We have just released a minor BETA Off-The-Shelf Map update for the BMW N54 AccessPORT. The new v4.01 maps correct the DME logic that was causing DTC P2D59 codes as well as addresses the under-boost issue some vehicles were experiencing.

Please note that these are BETA maps and may or may not perform as intended across all vehicles. This BETA release is intended to gather feedback from early adopters and incorporate it into the maps prior to final release. If you are unwilling to experience potential performance inconsistencies or provide constructive feedback on these BETA maps, please continue to use the General Release v3.01 maps until the v4.01 maps are finalized and come out of beta.

Maps are available in the BMW AccessPORT Map Database. Simply click the red BETA Maps button, review the acceptance page, and click the I Accept button to be taken to the BETA v4.01 maps. If you are unfamiliar with the process of downloading maps, transferring them to your AccessPORT and flashing the ECU, please review our Step-by-Step Map Download and Transfer Tutorial.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1M maps still at v301?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

SlicktopTTZ,

The 1M BETA Stage1 maps are at v4.01 as well. Still working on the 1M Stage2 maps.

Did you click the red BETA Maps button at the bottom of the Maps Page?

Thanks!

Gary

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by COBB Tuning Click here to enlarge
    SlicktopTTZ,

The 1M BETA Stage1 maps are at v4.01 as well. Still working on the 1M Stage2 maps.

Did you click the red BETA Maps button at the bottom of the Maps Page?

Thanks!

Gary
    Ah my bad Gary, I'm retarded! I'll give them a shot. Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

I don't see the v401 for ECU ID
    I8A0S. Is this because there aren't any problems with this ECU version?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I don't see the v401 for ECU ID
    I8A0S. Is this because there aren't any problems with this ECU version?
    I have the same revision but can see v401
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Hmmm. I see them on my iPad now. Was looking on my laptop earlier. Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK