Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Maseroche's 2008 E92 M3 Project

First of all I would like to say Thanks to member MASEROCHE and Sticky for letting me post up this project.

I met Maseroche a few times at the TEAMSPEED meets we had in the past. He never knew that I worked on cars and when he inquired about an Eibach pro kit for his E92 M3 we met and had a good chat about cars and his E92 M3.

To start off with here are a few pics of the car when he first bought it:

Hamann M3 E92 BodyKit, wheels, interior parts etc...
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Maseroche was very happy with the drop after we installed the Eibach pro kit (with E36 bump stops) paired with a set of MS 10mm front spacers. This gave the car the perfect drop for DDing. Some Pics after the pro kit was installed....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

After dropping the car Maseroche started thinking about changing the looks of the car. I have to say he has great taste and attention to detail in the parts he orders from us Click here to enlarge

After we looked at various bodykits, and as he wanted to murder out everything, we were trying to avoid getting an CF parts. In the end we ordered a JL Motoring front VRS style lip and type II diffuser. He also had the Hamann Side Skirts removed and OEM M3 ones installed along with a BMW Perf Rear trunk spoiler (painted JB) for a smoother more classy OEM look.

Here are some pics after removing the hamann roof spoiler and having the new body parts installed....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

We ordered Custom MFEST Roundels, Side vent badges and trunk Emblem all painted in the Bahraini Flag Stripes Click here to enlarge Again, another great idea by Maseroche...
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Around January we started discussing exhausts for the car and I also recommended an EVOLVE tune to wake the car up and tie all the mods together. We decided on the SuperSprint Race mufflers with connecting pipes and TMS Cat delete pipes. Evolve Stage 2 catless tune was done after the install of the exhausts and will be adjusted by SAL@evolve after installing the upcoming mechanical mods....

SS Race Mufflers and TMS Cat Delete Pipes....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

TMS Cat Delete pipes. An EXCELLENT MOD for the price!....
    Click here to enlarge

Looking Great with the SS Race/TMS Cat Delete pipes Installed. It sounds beautifully Bassy and Rumbles wonderfully on cold starts....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OEM EURO LCI Tails installed and Coded....
    Click here to enlarge

BMWPEDALS.com Pedal set and footrest installed....
    Click here to enlarge

Black Steering Wheel Roundel Installed....
    Click here to enlarge

ZHP Lighted Shift Knob from Leather Z
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Mod My Nav Rear View Camera kit Installed:
    Click here to enlarge

So the latest Update from yesterday is as follows:

OEM BMW Performance front splitters to replace the JL VRS front rep lip. They will be painted JB to match the car. Let me tell you they are feather light and absolutely gorgoeusly made by BMW Click here to enlarge ....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Macht Schnell Stage two intake charge kit....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Macht Schnell Pulleys....
    Click here to enlarge

I will keep the thread updated as the above updates will be installed and completed by Saturday Click here to enlarge

Here is a list of parts on the car at the moment (this list will be updated come Saturday Click here to enlarge ):

1. JL Motoroing VRS Replica front spoiler.

2. JL Motoring VRS replica Version II diffuser.

3. Painted front and side grilles.

4. Custom MFEST Roundels, side gill badges and trunk emblem.

5. Custom MFEST M3 badges.

6. BMW CF Performance spoiler painted in Jet Black.

7. 20' Hamann Edition Race Wheels with PS2s with front 10" Macht Schnell spacer..

8. Eibach Lowering springs with e36 bump stops.

9. ModMyNav rear view camera.

10.LUX Led angel eyes.

11.OEM EURO LCI Tail lights.

12.F1 Autohaus Euphoria 6k LED interior kit.

13. ZHP Lighted Shift knob from LeatherZ.

14. Gearlever and handbrake lever leather with tri-stitch from Redline Goods.

16.Turner Main cat delete pipes.

17.Supersprint Race rear mufflers with connecting pipes.

18.Evolve Catless tune stage 2.

19. Bmwpedals.com Pedal set and footrest

Future Mods may include KW's to replace the Eibachs and an SS X-pipe to complete the exhaust setup. If you guys have any questions please dont hesitate to ask Click here to enlarge

I have to apologize for the pic quality as my camera lens was acting up. I'll do a proper shoot in the next few days once the weather clears up.

Stay tuned for more updates soon....
    Last edited by 0-60Motorsports; 03-22-2012 at 04:28 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is a man with good taste.

Only thing I don't like that I am seeing is the changed M colors but that's a difference of opinion. Car reminds me of mine in a lot of ways.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a man with good taste.

Only thing I don't like that I am seeing is the changed M colors but that's a difference of opinion. Car reminds me of mine in a lot of ways.
    Sticky, thank you so much for your reply. Good to be part of this forum.

Alot of people change the M colors to the German flag or do the monochrome look. It's how I came up with this idea using our own flag colors. No disrespect meant to M division.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maseroche Click here to enlarge
    Alot of people change the M colors to the German flag or do the monochrome look. It's how I came up with this idea using our own flag colors. No disrespect meant to M division
    I should have seen that, my fault. I blame our school system. Actually, took a history of the modern middle east course and got an A and am embarrassed I did not remember your flag colors.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    We ordered Custom MFEST Roundels, Side vent badges and trunk Emblem all painted in the Bahraini Flag Stripes
    It's right there, I missed it. Good detail Ejaz Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

It's right there, I missed it. Good detail Ejaz Click here to enlarge
    LOL cheers Bro
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maseroche Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, thank you so much for your reply. Good to be part of this forum.

Alot of people change the M colors to the German flag or do the monochrome look. It's how I came up with this idea using our own flag colors. No disrespect meant to M division.Click here to enlarge
    Welcome to BB Brother. Updates coming soon Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Car looks incredible! Great work 0-60Motorsports and nice taste Maseroche.

I love the sound of the Supersprint Race for the E92 M3. It's sad that not more people run them here in the States.

I can't wait to see the results with the TMS TPs and Evolve Stage 2! We sure love keeping @evolve busy Click here to enlarge
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Car looks incredible! Great work 0-60Motorsports and nice taste Maseroche.

I love the sound of the Supersprint Race for the E92 M3. It's sad that not more people run them here in the States.

I can't wait to see the results with the TMS TPs and Evolve Stage 2! We sure love keeping @evolve busy Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the comments bro. The tms cat deletes and ss exhaust is already installed and so is the tune. Just pulleys, intake and splitters to be done by saturday or sunday Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the comments bro. The tms cat deletes and ss exhaust is already installed and so is the tune. Just pulleys, intake and splitters to be done by saturday or sunday Click here to enlarge
    Nice!!! Keep us posted!!!

I really want to get the MS Stage 2 intake and pulleys, but part of me is a tad resistant because I want to boost the car once my warranty is out the door...haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice!!! Keep us posted!!!

I really want to get the MS Stage 2 intake and pulleys, but part of me is a tad resistant because I want to boost the car once my warranty is out the door...haha
    LOL If you have a few years left on the warranty get the pulleys and Intake kit from MS. Great piece of kit. You can always sell them on the forums after you get the SC Kit Click here to enlarge

According to Maseroche he loves how the car feels now. Im gona ask Sal to re-tune the car according to the new mods so Maseroche enjoys her even more Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL If you have a few years left on the warranty get the pulleys and Intake kit from MS. Great piece of kit. You can always sell them on the forums after you get the SC Kit Click here to enlarge

According to Maseroche he loves how the car feels now. Im gona ask Sal to re-tune the car according to the new mods so Maseroche enjoys her even more Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself to justify getting these bolt-ons haha.

I'm not sure if you saw on Bimmerpost, but @evolve will be doing some testing of their own on the MS Stage 2 Intake. Sal also hinted that they are developing their own pulley design in one of the threads. So I am definitely looking forward to what they conclude, especially considering how strict they are with data collection and having proven and tangible results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself to justify getting these bolt-ons haha.

I'm not sure if you saw on Bimmerpost, but @evolve will be doing some testing of their own on the MS Stage 2 Intake. Sal also hinted that they are developing their own pulley design in one of the threads. So I am definitely looking forward to what they conclude, especially considering how strict they are with data collection and having proven and tangible results.
    yeah I know about it Click here to enlarge EVOLVE FTW!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice work. Super clean!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
    Very nice work. Super clean!
    Thanks Mike. Cars at the body shop getting the front bumper repainted. Splitters already painted and ready to be installed. MS pulleys and intake installed. Pics coming monday.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Cool

UPDATE:

Car delivered to Maseroche. A little teaser pic for now till I take proper pics Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Look beautiful! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ Show us!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gorgeous! Very biased, but I love the murdered out look. The best part is pictures don't truely grasp its appeal. What roundels are they exactly? They look different than mine, I may want to upgrade.What are his plans for that used vrs style lip? I was just looking to purchase one, and his is painted already Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man...you are KILLING me...I wish I knew someone who could do that kind of work locally man...DAMN...ARHGA:LKDTA:OIF:LADKFH:OIERA:LKSDJA:L SIRALClick here to enlargeKF!

Beautiful car though...I don't really like all black cars, but this one looks NICE! Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ Show us!
    I will soon, Car needs to go to detailers now but Im waiting for Moe's M5 to be completed this week so Myself, Moe and Maseroche can go do a photo shoot Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Gorgeous! Very biased, but I love the murdered out look. The best part is pictures don't truely grasp its appeal. What roundels are they exactly? They look different than mine, I may want to upgrade.What are his plans for that used vrs style lip? I was just looking to purchase one, and his is painted already Click here to enlarge
    He donated the Replica VRS Lip. He wasnt happy with the fitment and loves the OEM BMW Perf Splitters. The roundels are MFEST Roundels Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Man...you are KILLING me...I wish I knew someone who could do that kind of work locally man...DAMN...ARHGA:LKDTA:OIF:LADKFH:OIERA:LKSDJA:L SIRALClick here to enlargeKF!

Beautiful car though...I don't really like all black cars, but this one looks NICE! Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Bro, Pics to come real soon. I'll see him on the weekend (our weekend is Fri/sat) so i'll snap a few shots Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More teasers Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

car looks mean! well done Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    car looks mean! well done Click here to enlarge
    Thanks man. I'll post proper pics soon Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Looks sick! I had the VRS lips on my E90, they looked bad ass.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Tastefully modded car! Looks great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast