Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Love this car! I prefer it without the body kit though.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Love this car! I prefer it without the body kit though.
    I think the Hamann kit is the best work on this car from the aftermarket.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think the Hamann kit is the best work on this car from the aftermarket.
    I liked it in silver but i still woudnt get it. Everything else is awesome. I would def get Alpina wheels or HREs and a BBK plus good suspension.....OH I forgot EVOLVE MEDUSA Headers, tune, intake etc Click here to enlarge LOL.

Damn it now Im Day dreaming!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Damn it now Im Day dreaming!
    Me too. I'd love to do a S85 swap into it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Me too. I'd love to do a S85 swap into it.
    Yeah that would be awesome too, AGAIN with EVOLVE stepped headers and Mafless tune LOL and maybe some cams Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Yeah that would be awesome too, AGAIN with EVOLVE stepped headers and Mafless tune LOL and maybe some cams Click here to enlarge
    I was thinking with a Pectel and some turbos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I was thinking with a Pectel and some turbos.
    Nah bro, Now your going over the top with this classic beauty. I would keep it all NA so at least when i get into the car i dont have to worry abotu $#@! breaking down LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Nah bro, Now your going over the top with this classic beauty. I would keep it all NA so at least when i get into the car i dont have to worry abotu $#@! breaking down LOL
    Ok, stroked S85 with direct port nitrous it is, you convinced me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Ok, stroked S85 with direct port nitrous it is, you convinced me.
    LOL if thats what you like. I would have cams, EVOLVE HEADERS and SS Exhaust, Intake mods, and the beautiful EVOLVE MAfless tune and an SSK and drive it and love it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge