Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do not disagree with you Ejaz but it is his business to run.
    Roger that. Very true. I guess i just get annoyed as I dont agree with dealing with any customer that way. Like you said its ICS's choice and their business to run.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    interesting... ICS always has a $#@! load of cars almost every single day getting work done, i was always under the impression they do quality work...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Roger that. Very true. I guess i just get annoyed as I dont agree with dealing with any customer that way. Like you said its ICS's choice and their business to run.
    One thing you have to keep in mind is that, for years there are a few people that go out of their way to attack me on forums and cause trouble for me.

I appreciate your concern, I work 80+ hours a week extremely professional to my customers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I always tell myself "every single person is a possible customer, threat him/her well" so it gives you the idea how well i threat my customers.
    but sometimes the customer cross his line and I give him a good lesson about who I am and who he is.

sorry i went OT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^Agreed^
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So... no updates I guess?
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge