Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hmm...
    First it starts like this..
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SyndicateGT Click here to enlarge
    Hi guys,

Before too much mis-information gets tossed around on here (and the other forum for that matter). I'm keeping quiet for a while longer as Shiv threatened to sue me if I opened my mouth. More to come in a few days.....but it's definately not a rod bearing at the moment.
    Yea because Shiv has time to have over 3,000 post on the other forum Click here to enlarge I do brows a lot on here, just needed to clarify things before it got out of hand. NDA's are such a fun thing to deal with (biting my tongue).
    Just got off the phone with our good friend (Shiv). After seeing this post, I had a 10 min phone conversation and was verbally abused for about 8 min of it. I think bodily hard was even threatened lol
    and then....
    I'm just kidding guys. Shiv knows all about this thread (and a few others). There are no threats of being sued, NDA's, etc.
    WTF?
    Whats really going on here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by SyndicateGT is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Last edited by SyndicateGT; 03-16-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Lol awesome stuff! So this all happened from a valve cleaning heh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Lol awesome stuff! So this all happened from a valve cleaning heh.
    I can't 100% pin it to that.....but it's a rather large coincidence wouldn't you say? So unless they took my vehicle out for a joy ride and beat it to hell, then I'm dumbfounded.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I can't 100% pin it to that.....but it's a rather large coincidence wouldn't you say? So unless they took my vehicle out for a joy ride and beat it to hell, then I'm dumbfounded.
    Heh whenever I leave my car for any reason it goes on map 0.

In my case I flash to stock and keep the AP with me. Either way glad to hear its likely not related to the power you were making.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

The big Persian part was good....you gotta admit (that was Shiv's idea)Click here to enlarge
    He really should've said big Indians...why Persian? Sounds meaner? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just got off the phone with our good friend (Shiv). After seeing this post, I had a 10 min phone conversation and was verbally abused for about 8 min of it. I think bodily hard was even threatened lol
    Sometimes I wish more people realized the type of company they are dealing with over there. It's basically a one man show and the one man while often brilliant is bipolar and unstable. I've had multiple customers tell me they received threatening texts and calls from Shiv after making posts that were not complimentary. Here is a customer account of how he handled a blown motor circa 2003 and I'm confident not much has changed since: http://forums.evolutionm.net/1478277-post1.html

Now in his defense, when making high power levels parts do break. It's part of the business. And sometimes it's not really the tuners fault. Sometimes it is. On the few occasions we've had that happen we've always worked with the customer as much as possible to ease the pain. All tuners should handle things the same way. I can't even imagine threatening to sue a customer over them discussing a situation online.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Hmm...
    First it starts like this..

and then....

WTF?
    Whats really going on here?
    well, looks like syndicate was bullied. i dont expect much information now anyway, just like oddjob blew his motor not long ago and hasnt said anything about it..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

That Shiv phone call worked a lot i believe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    well, looks like syndicate was bullied. i dont expect much information now anyway, just like oddjob blew his motor not long ago and hasnt said anything about it..
    How would one allow themselves to be bullied by a wimpy little Persian?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Although he does mention the noise after the dealer cleaned his valves, something was already amiss.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Syndicategt Click here to enlarge
    I hate this car....sorry just need to vent. So I fill up the other day at a Shell and since then, the engine is shaking like crazy on "cold" starts. Feels like a misfire but wants to stall. So I take the car in to have the intake valves cleaned off, they were very gunked. Now the dealer calls me and they believe either a shell went into my cylinder or there is something else wrong. It's making a very audible tick/knock sound....you can easily hear it over the fuel injector ticking. They are going to swap injectors to rule that out. I'm still thinking I filled up with bad gas because it's very ironic the problems started the day I filled up. I hope this doesn't cost a small fortune and really hope that BMW will take care of me like they always have.
    I nearly went over to Jeep and bought a Cherokee, however, I'm reading they have issues of their own. I'm too afraid to go American. I been trying to convince my wife on a TRD Tundra crew cab Click here to enlarge I'll put that to use when towing my future track car. Anyone have a recommendation on a SUV/Truck under 45k? I need to go 180 or I'll be missing this car too much.
    Like I said, my sympothy goes out to Syndicategt. I and I'm sure other memebers just want to know the truth. Your car was awesome, and I'm sad to see this happen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Indian actually Click here to enlarge but yeah I totally agree... The whole situation is sad to say the least
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 11 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by shiv@vishnu is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Last edited by shiv@vishnu; 03-16-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for being a part of this little social experiment. It's a great story. Here's how it went down between me and Will:

Yesterday, I texted Will a link about how someone was blaming me for whatever engine problem is plaguing his car right now (after his dealership visit). Mind you, the last time Will and I actually saw or talked to each other was several weeks ago at Sac raceway. After having a chuckle over some of these posts on this forum, we decided to play a little joke just to see how quickly you guys would jump aboard the crazy train. My first suggestion was for him to say that I threatened to sue him. For what reason, we don't know. It didn't matter. Which is even more funny when you consider that the only time I've ever been involved in a lawsuit discussion was a few years back when I got a legal threat letter from Terry's lawyer regarding me posting up the 3 resistor values necessary to make a Jb1 style voltage divider. That was pretty funny. I saved the letter and would love to post it up on our website for kicks.

Anyway, as predicted, the fake completely nonsensical lawsuit threat levied upon Will induced some good, perfectly predictable, response from the Bimmerboost crew. And the thread grew QUICKLY as they usually do here when drama contact is high and fact content is low. Next, Will joined in on the fun and decided to feed the the madness by telling you guys that I threatened to do him bodily harm. Again, completely ridiculous given my history (or lack there of) of violence or intimidation. But it was a great move because you guys took it hook, line and sinker. Lostmarine's and Dzenno's posts, in particular, amused us to no end. This morning I suggested we let you in on the gag in light of some of the PMs that were pouring into Will's inbox. But Will had a great idea that I couldn't say no to.... and then is when he told the factious story of me calling him up and verbally abusing him. Now THAT was genius! On a roll, I then suggested the story of me coming to his place of work with thugs holding tire irons (well the tire iron part was Will's idea). The response from some of you guys was 100% predictable. But one response we expected but didn't get up to this point was from Terry himself.

But alas, all good things come to an end and we decided to let you in on the joke (btw, only Rob Beck knew it was a prank the whole time). But low and behold, you guys still wanted to believe that parts of it were true! And as icing on the cake, Terry finally jumps in and provides his 10yr old "go-to" link regarding a fully resolved situation (which he of course fails to bring to light since it validates our side of the story). And on top of that, he deems me unstable, bipolar and brilliant. I am none of those things kind sir!

So there you have it. Will and I still haven't actually spoken since Sac raceway a few weeks ago. This entire prank was orchestrated over a few funny back and forth texts over the last two days. But I think everyone enjoyed it in the end. Albeit for different reasons. For Will, it was to have some fun given his current situation with his engine/dealership. For me, it was to mess around with you guys. And for you guys (and you know who you are), it was the satisfaction (albeit short-lived) of finally thinking you had a few more good reasons to hate me.

Cheers,
    Shiv
    I don't understand the point of the whole joke..I mean I agree it's fun to read all this drama and garbage but this doesn't reflect well on you in a public perspective and point of view..?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlargefacepalmClick here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Either way Syndicate I hope you get your problems solved soon and in assuming your parting out possibly for a single turbo..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

To actually think that we hate you because of this stuff is funny. This was actually fun! We just hate you for who youtruly are dude, how funny is that Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    it was to have some fun given his current situation with his engine/dealership. For me, it was to mess around with you guys. And for you guys (and you know who you are), it was the satisfaction (albeit short-lived) of finally thinking you had a few more good reasons to hate me.

Cheers,
    Shiv
    I needed some distraction considering alcohol probably isn't the best method right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I needed some distraction considering alcohol probably isn't the best method right now.
    I suggest PS3 and a couple of beers. What could go wrong?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Ps3??

Hit the strip bar lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I find Shiv's "joke" to be offensive and immature. I come to this forum to learn about the n54 and it's potential and short-comings. I always gave every post the benefit of the doubt and some credibility, even if just a little.

Shiv's lies and deception, shown through his "joke," have ruined my internet experience. I do not think I can ever trust anyone on the internet again. Thanks Shiv.

Any updates on your single turbo?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Actually, it's this kind of behavior that makes the fact you're a vendor laughable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

What makes this story about Shiv going ballistic over a customer posting things publicly about him so easy to believe is, in fact, that several of his prior customers have told me he's done the exact same thing to them. Click here to enlarge

Anyway Will is a prior customer and a good guy so hopefully the repairs are inexpensive and Shiv helps pickup some of the tab if it has anything to do with his handiwork. I can already read the responsibility deflection between the words in his post. Given the recent circumstances of Shiv buying a used motor to rebuild and Will potentially needing a new motor it seems you guys should have worked something out there that was mutually beneficial.

PS. What I love about that 9 year old blown motor link isn't that some guy blew his motor after Shiv tuned it. $#@! happens. Shiv even blew up Coolingmist owner David's motor. But the comments that the customer should lie about the blown motor and tell everyone its a trans failure, etc, offer insight in to how he thinks and operates. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Nafoo- should have 2 single turbo 6ats running within a week. That will be interesting.
    DSS axles will be in our shop car next week which means we can hit the track again and actually run it hard. If only for one pass. The car is also making a bit more power now that it is running more boost with a 3.5bar map sensor. I'll post the results on e90post soon. Former Boosted IS's car wil be here within the next couple of weeks and his car should do very well. He is getting a full tune and meth conversion (jb-> Procede, PPS->pwm) and nitrous removal. He has all the goodies (DSS axles, LSD, twin plate clutch, etc)

Themyst-- totally.

Terry-- keep trying. It's cute Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Ps3??

Hit the strip bar lol
    That's a fantastic idea! However, there too many hillbillies in this area. Might just take my new jeep up the the mountains with a fresh 10 feet of snow.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast