Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the $#@!?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    The fact you can even create a thread called "What the $#@!?". Then call out sticky and a paying vendor. And it doesn't get deleted and you don't get banned. Is why this place is different from all other forums.

Thread creators can boot anyone of their own threads. Create your own $#@!assness thread about HPF if you want.
    So glad I get insulted for it instead of the poster saying thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    Yeah.. I guess Sticky has to keep the lights on.
    You realize I have enough money to keep this going indefinitely on my own, right? However, to be taken seriously and truly compete with the big boys I also have to cater to business aspects. I maintain the best balance possible, the existence of this thread should tell you that.

You criticize me for not having "enough" vendors whatever that means then at the same time you criticize me for allowing a vendor to have aspects that appeal to them. You are picking and choosing your stance based solely on how it affects you at that particular time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You are picking and choosing your stance based solely on how it affects you at that particular time.
    that suprises you, he does that with his views on everything else too

Im sure im not the only one that notices this
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Vendors control their own threads, take it up with Chris.

This is absolutely no surprise to anyone. I have spelled it out very clearly that vendors can ban users from threads they create. They do pay for that ability.
    add it to the general and vendor rules please. or, make it more visible in some other way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

How so are you banned?

I appolgize sticky, I thought for some reason you booted me. I understand now. however that ability can be usefull to rid trolls, but in a way it almost gives too much power to be able to slanderize someone and not let them defend themselves. I think the vender/poster should have this ability but think that you should be able to overrule it when you see no just cause for removal. wouldn't you agree?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    that suprises you, he does that with his views on everything else too

Im sure im not the only one that notices this
    did I miss any videos?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge
    add it to the general and vendor rules please. or, make it more visible in some other way.
    I'll do it but still this was mentioned many times and has been used many times. It's nothing new.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

shoot... i'll take your word for it. been visiting daily since my join date, but still wasn't aware somehow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge
    shoot... i'll take your word for it. been visiting daily since my join date, but still wasn't aware somehow.
    There is a thread on it as well, linked to in this one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

M3forum. Sure go post so you can get gangbanded for talking $#@! about HPF. Lol
    I banned for life for being a HPF owner but never posted $#@!. Sold parts over there and never had a problem till I went HPF kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dam BattaM3 that's messed up man! ^^^

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

so whats the original story about?

BUT, its a working method to allow people to control their own threads, that in no way stops the user to start their own thread for a topic of discussion. Thats why this place is great. For instance, instead of starting a thread called what the $#@!, you could have titled it to reflect your issues experiences and comments, and we could all be enlightened as to your issue and discuss it, which i dont know what it is, but very interested in hearing about it now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You realize I have enough money to keep this going indefinitely on my own, right?
    Sticky.. relax bud. I'm just giving you a hard time. I know you are not HPFfanatics... err I mean E46fanatics..

You should be well aware of my complaints about people crapping in my threads. I'm glad to see you finally implemented the user ban.

It just sucks you didn't do it sooner..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So moral is...if youhave a different opinion than a vendor make a thread about it.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I think Vendors shouldn't have the ability to ban people from their threads. It's true that they are vendors, but they can be full of $#@! too like ASR.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Every vendor is not ASR and anyone remotely like ASR will not be here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    you mean the one forum you can spread your lies on where he can't respond....coward
    ccsykes won't return a single one of my calls or PM's. I've been trying to speak to him for months. Now he wants to go over to m3forum where he can spread his propaganda. Isn't there a term for this like "Keyboard Warrior"?

He has been posting untrue personal attacks at me on several different forums. Most forums including this one have started to shut him down. He just got banned from E46fanatics. He has a vendeta against me and he won't speak to me on the phone or via PM to discuss his hostility. People like this I call "in the box". They have no desire to learn the truth. They are just pissed off and it makes them feel better about themselves when people agree with them. It's a lot easier then taking a real hard look at themselves and starting to do things for others so they can release the anger that is stored up inside.

Chris.
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    M3forum. Sure go post so you can get gangbanded for talking $#@! about HPF. Lol
    I banned for life for being a HPF owner but never posted $#@!. Sold parts over there and never had a problem till I went HPF kit.
    I was baned in 2006 from m3forum for saying I made 500rwhp at 6psi. At the time m3forum was definitely a pro VF forum. Now it appears to be more open. Not sure though as I never go there.

Chris.
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It comes full circle, chad running back to vfforums because people are tired of lie's and crying. Reminds me of when Robbie and I seen you literally having a temper tantrum when your car didn't even place at the modest car show.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    ccsykes won't return a single one of my calls or PM's. I've been trying to speak to him for months. Now he wants to go over to m3forum where he can spread his propaganda. Isn't there a term for this like "Keyboard Warrior"?

He has been posting untrue personal attacks at me on several different forums. Most forums including this one have started to shut him down. He just got banned from E46fanatics. He has a vendeta against me and he won't speak to me on the phone or via PM to discuss his hostility. People like this I call "in the box". They have no desire to learn the truth. They are just pissed off and it makes them feel better about themselves when people agree with them. It's a lot easier then taking a real hard look at themselves and starting to do things for others so they can release the anger that is stored up inside.

Chris.
    You are so delusional Chris. It's not propaganda if it's true! You and Derek are the ones spreading the BS/propaganda. I always catch Derek in lie after lie after lie. You also just had me removed from "Marcus' E46 M3 Blown Motor Diagnosis - THE RESULTS ARE IN" thread because I posted actual proof that showed just how wrong You/Derek are. That's been your MO for the longest time now. You try and sway public opinion by having your "pet" Derek spread lies. If that doesn't work then you start lashing out at others and putting the blame on anyone but HPF. If that doesn't work then you call the admins/moderators and have people banned/removed from threads and then you put on this "politically correct" charade.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    I was baned in 2006 from m3forum for saying I made 500rwhp at 6psi. At the time m3forum was definitely a pro VF forum. Now it appears to be more open. Not sure though as I never go there.

Chris.
    HPF was banned from m3forum because you couldn't follow RULES. That's the problem with you Chris!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dan avoN7 Click here to enlarge
    You are so delusional Chris. It's not propaganda if it's true! You and Derek are the ones spreading the BS/propaganda. I always catch Derek in lie after lie after lie. You also just had me removed from "Marcus' E46 M3 Blown Motor Diagnosis - THE RESULTS ARE IN" thread because I posted actual proof that showed just how wrong You/Derek are. That's been your MO for the longest time now. You try and sway public opinion by having your "pet" Derek spread lies. If that doesn't work then you start lashing out at others and putting the blame on anyone but HPF. If that doesn't work then you call the admins/moderators and have people banned/removed from threads and then you put on this "politically correct" charade.

HPF was banned from m3forum because you couldn't follow RULES. That's the problem with you Chris!

Lol now Chris is lying? Seems like every time you can't get your own way the person is lying. Your about as dependable as the $#@!ty wheels you sell! Your pathetic lies is why you get banned from other forums. More lies from you when do they stop? Hpf was banned at Nik request. Then very hpf owner was banned at niks request. This is a verified fact. You stalk me and post up information about my work and any other info you can find, all I can say is weird! You don't own an f/i BMW yet you stalk hpf and their customers on multiple forums, so who's ass are you kissing? You work for wheeldude.com maybe we should start polluting their threads!
    Last edited by Forcefed M3; 03-18-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed M3 Click here to enlarge
    Lol now Chris is lying? Seems like every time you can't get your own way the person is lying. Your about as dependable as the $#@!ty wheels you sell! Your pathetic lies is why you get banned from other forums. More lies from you when do they stop? Hpf was banned at Nik request. Then very hpf owner was banned at niks request. This is a verified fact. You stalk me and post up information about my work and any other info you can find, all I can say is weird! You don't own an f/i BMW yet you stalk hpf and their customers on multiple forums, so who's ass are you kissing? You work for wheeldude.com maybe we should start polluting their threads!
    Yes, Chris@HPF isn't an honest person. I know the full story in regards to why HPF was banned from m3forum. When I used to work for WheelDude.com (I would suggest that you read my last post in the other thread, unless Chris@HPF had it deleted when I was "removed" from the thread..) we applied to be a vendor on m3forum and were denied. Unlike Chris, we accepted that and moved on to other forums to sell our product. Chris couldn't accept this so he kept applying to be a vendor, offered to buy m3forum, offered to pay moderators, etc. During all of this he was trying to advertise his product on m3forum and was banned. After being banned he even started registering multiple other accounts to get back on the forum.

I already apologized for posting your personal work information, you don't recall the PM I cc'ed you in with another moderator on e46fanatics? I realized I overstepped the line and I said I wouldn't do it again, which I haven't. Just because my M3 doesn't have forced induction doesn't mean I'm not allowed to browse forced induction BMW forums LOL. I've built many turbocharged cars over the years and have a love for these projects. It's not stalking, it's just that when I see BS I like to call it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well I will do the same. Your above post is nothing but B.S. Nuff said I'm done with the back and forth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So glad I get insulted for it instead of the poster saying thank you.
    So Sticky, where's the instructions that allow me to ban people from my thread?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    So Sticky, where's the instructions that allow me to ban people from my thread?
    You can't do it yet because I haven't enabled a subscription option yet.

Vendors however can.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast