Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I will post up more pics after MFest. But here's a teaser pic of the HPF drag wheels w/bead locks and MT tires that we're running. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What's the diameter on these?
    The rear wheels and tires are 15". The fronts are 17"

I would post up more pics of the drag M3 but I'm going to wait until MFest for people to see it for the first time. MFest will be our test and tune time for the car. We will start out at low boost and just keep turning it up as long as Fallon and the car are safe and we're having fun.

Chris.
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    The rear wheels and tires are 15". The fronts are 17"
    Overall diameter I am guessing is about the same?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    I would post up more pics of the drag M3 but I'm going to wait until MFest for people to see it for the first time. MFest will be our test and tune time for the car. We will start out at low boost and just keep turning it up as long as Fallon and the car are safe and we're having fun.
    It's going to dominate on the track, I have no doubt.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's going to dominate on the track, I have no doubt.
    Dominate? Not if my car shows up.. let's just say I've got a little surprise to share at Mfest too.. I'm bringing my professional video equipment too..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    Dominate? Not if my car shows up.. let's just say I've got a little surprise to share at Mfest too.. I'm bringing my professional video equipment too..
    This is a dedicated drag car, I don't see you having a chance in comparison. I am looking forward to the video though and I truly wish for you to do the best you possibly can on the track. Good luck!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is a dedicated drag car, I don't see you having a chance in comparison. I am looking forward to the video though and I truly wish for you to do the best you possibly can on the track. Good luck!
    That makes it all the more exciting now doesn't it? How embarrassing would it be to have a convertible with a full interior run a faster ET than the HPF "dedicated drag car" in front of all those folks at Mfest? You need to remeber who is building my car now.. the guys that have built some of the fastest street cars in the world. I gave them 100% creative freedom with my car...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That makes it all the more exciting now doesn't it? How embarrassing would it be to have a convertible with a full interior run a faster ET than the HPF "dedicated drag car" in front of all those folks at Mfest? You need to remeber who is building my car now.. the guys that have built some of the fastest street cars in the world. I gave them 100% creative freedom with my car...
    You are making it very difficult on them with lofty expectations. We will see what happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are making it very difficult on them with lofty expectations. We will see what happens.
    Me? It's the other way around.. Jason and Saad come from the old school street racer mentality. Chris opened a can of worms when he tried dissing them publicly.

Here's some history.. Chris's Supra was built well after most the trial and error had already been sorted out on that chassis. His car never really impressed anyone in the Supra community. He switched over to BMW and over a five year period.. never even managed to get one car into the 10's. Then Jason and Saad come on the scene and go mid 10's in less than half a dozen passes.

My prediction.. the HPF "drag car" doesn't even break into the 9's, but a couple of ProEFI/Saad "street cars" do..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here ya go..

HPF..

Saad

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My prediction.. the HPF "drag car" doesn't even break into the 9's, but a couple of ProEFI/Saad "street cars" do..
    and the excuse will be fallon was driving, or it wont even make it due to {insert issue}

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    god supras are fast

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Me? It's the other way around.. Jason and Saad come from the old school street racer mentality. Chris opened a can of worms when he tried dissing them publicly.

Here's some history.. Chris's Supra was built well after most the trial and error had already been sorted out on that chassis. His car never really impressed anyone in the Supra community. He switched over to BMW and over a five year period.. never even managed to get one car into the 10's. Then Jason and Saad come on the scene and go mid 10's in less than half a dozen passes.

i think its got to the point that even if by some miracle (as that is what it would take because chris clearly dont know s#it) hpf broke into 9s it wouldn't make any difference, as any potential customer will be/should be asking themselves is chris someone you want to do business with.

do hpf even know what they are doing. based on the videos and going directly against customers wishes i wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hobbit382 Click here to enlarge
    and the excuse will be fallon was driving, or it wont even make it due to {insert issue}
    Well I can't say much.. there is a chance my car won't be ready in time either.. we are still waiting on a custom part that is holding everything else up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Do we need to keep this you versus HPF thing going in every thread though?

Chris made his mark in the Supra community a while ago and continues to sell a good amount of parts. He did well on that platform, no denying it.

It's his responsibility to get his customers cars into the 10's? He delivers the package, they go run it. It isn't his duty to run 10's for other people.

We'll see if your prediction holds true, I'd wager on the drag car. I think you will be wrong with this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why are you already condemning them before the car was even run? Seriously? Enough of the HPF hate, it's lame.

The Pro-EFI car may not even make it and we are already proclaiming some kind of victory and talking down on the HPF car that has yet to even make a pass? This is just ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why are you already condemning them before the car was even run? Seriously? Enough of the HPF hate, it's lame.The Pro-EFI car may not even make it and we are already proclaiming some kind of victory and talking down on the HPF car that has yet to even make a pass? This is just ridiculous.
    I never said the proEFI car will have a victory. Infact I bet no one hits 9's. But I believe the best chance will be proEFI. They have the experience. Not to bash On hpf but I think it's too much of a project to get done before mfest, and even if it does it's hard to put together a 8-9 sec car and have it be sucessful the first time out even with a lot of experience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I never said the proEFI car will have a victory. Infact I bet no one hits 9's. But I believe the best chance will be proEFI. They have the experience. Not to bash On hpf but I think it's too much of a project to get done before mfest, and even if it does it's hard to put together a 8-9 sec car and have it be sucessful the first time out even with a lot of experience.
    You have been bashing. Let's see what they do with this car, as in, wait until we see passes. Chris said Mfest so let's see if he makes it. If not, it's not like we don't understand how big of a project this is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do we need to keep this you versus HPF thing going in every thread though?
    When Chris decides to quit making comments that insult me.. maybe I'll leave his @ss alone. Each time he decides to make it personal, I'm going to tighten my grip on his nutz.

He needs to learn to not make a single comment that has anything to do with me.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...9&postcount=20

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When Chris decides to quit making comments that insult me.. maybe I'll leave his @ss alone. Each time he decides to make it personal, I'm going to tighten my grip on his nutz.

He needs to learn to not make a single comment that has anything to do with me.
    He's just going to ban you from this thread and it's fine, because your posts have become a broken record.

He is posting about his business and the work on his drag M3. Some of us would just like to discuss this car and what it is being done and leave the pissing contest in the other dozen or so threads about it.

You are taking this $#@! way, way too far. Enough, discuss it in other threads this one is getting back on topic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's just going to ban you from this thread and it's fine, because your posts have become a broken record.
    I'm just making my warning.. Chris.. you can ban me from your thread.. but if you so much as mention me or anything that has to do with me on another forum.. the next squeeze will come in the form of a press wire blog..

/end rant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm just making my warning.. Chris.. you can ban me from your thread.. but if you so much as mention me or anything that has to do with me on another forum.. the next squeeze will come in the form of a press wire blog..

/end rant
    Your so tuff chasity, you wouldnt say half this $#@! to anyone's face, hiding behind your glasses and your pocket protector, reporting ppl to the police like the $#@! you are.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

/end rant
    I'm still waiting for you to find a post of mine where I insulted you.

Anyone that has a bunch of time to waste, here would be an interesting factoid. Go through ccsykes posts on e46 and see how many times he mentions my name. Then go through my posts and see how many times I mention his. Then we can see who is enamored with who.

Chris.
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Omg your such a key board warrior, seriously what are you going to do? Attempt to beat someone up? Lie some more? Your acting like a 2 year old. The fact is the only sleeved blocks that have failed is with proefi. Proefi's failure rate is over 70%, that is a fact also on the s54 motor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast