Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge

The system isn't broke, it's $#@!ed
    ..and Obama want to $#@! it even harder, wait until the Obamacare healthcare $#@! kicks in. Obamacare has not even officially started yet but it is already 117 BILLION underfunded, who do you think is going to pick up that tab? If you guessed you and I and other hard working americans that put in an honest days work and contribute to society you guessed correctly.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    You and I pay for it my friend.
    I am in the wrong line of work... I need to go unemployed to make any money is this country... Where else can I get the government to pay for my housing, give me food stamps and pay for my X5M (I'm going to trade in my X5 35i for the the M now)... Where do I sign up to $#@! my country and $#@! the people who make it great?
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i think she was saying : Are you thinking of my wet c*nt?
    lol

Seriously all this is based on the assumption she said that. Stop being silly some of you!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MagnusKK Click here to enlarge
    i think she was saying : Are you thinking of my wet c*nt?
    Ughhh that's even worse...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ughhh that's even worse...

Hey....they are married....nothing wrong with that!
    I would be more worried if they did not do things like that!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am in the wrong line of work... I need to go unemployed to make any money is this country... Where else can I get the government to pay for my housing, give me food stamps and pay for my X5M (I'm going to trade in my X5 35i for the the M now)... Where do I sign up to $#@! my country and $#@! the people who make it great?
    Funny you mention that, I read a report last month that stated that the average annual income from governement welfare is $32,750 and the average income of a working person is $32,250 so yes, the "average" person can live an equal or better lifestyle on welfare than they can if they get a job.....what incentive is there for people to get off their asses?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MagnusKK Click here to enlarge
    Hey....they are married....nothing wrong with that!
    I would be more worried if they did not do things like that!
    Her fridgid dusty old pussy doesnt get wet. I wouldn't $#@! her with a rented dick. I might blow my choad all over her face, but I would never get near that pussy.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Her fridgid dusty old pussy doesnt get wet. I wouldn't $#@! her with a rented dick. I might blow my choad all over her face, but I would never get near that pussy.

And that is why you should give some credit to the guy.....someone has to do her as well as the job of President.
    lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Funny you mention that, I read a report last month that stated that the average annual income from governement welfare is $32,750 and the average income of a working person is $32,250 so yes, the "average" person can live an equal or better lifestyle on welfare than they can if they get a job.....what incentive is there for people to get off their asses?
    .... So the Average welfare recipient $#@!ing america makes more than a NYPD Police Officer Rookie ($25k). The Average Welfare recipient $#@!ing america makes more than SPC Smith in the US Army @ $24600, who fights and dies, or gets PTSD or a leg blown off for his country... I don't blame Obama for this, I Blame both the Republicans and Democrats in office for allowing this...

If you don't find a job in 12 months, or go to school to better yourself, you should get cut off from any government assistance, even if that job is cleaning bathrooms at 7/11 or flipping burgers at McD's...
    BUT for those individuals who had jobs, and got fired because the company went bankrupt, i'd give them two years of assistance, which is more than enough time to find a job, even if it's at Best buy or Staples, or McD's. A job is a job, and that's the problem with america, and why Illegals are stealing jobs in America. They are willing to do the jobs that Americans think are below them...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    .... So the Average welfare recipient $#@!ing america makes more than a NYPD Police Officer Rookie ($25k). The Average Welfare recipient $#@!ing america makes more than SPC Smith in the US Army @ $24600, who fights and dies, or gets PTSD or a leg blown off for his country... I don't blame Obama for this, I Blame both the Republicans and Democrats in office for letting this happen...
    The Republicans are not the ones letting this happen, up until last year the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate and the Whitehouse, they had the power to write and pass any laws/legislation they wanted(like Obamacare). The Republicans have now taken control of the House(last year) and they have been able to reel in the Democrats a little bit and slow the bleeding but alot of the damage has already been done and with the president having the ultimate veto power noting is going to change too drastically until he is out of office. Even if the Republicans can gain control of both the house and Senate Obama still has us all by the nuts.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    makes no sense, its words, you shouldnt be so sensitive to words, ill call who i feel is being a whore, a whore, doesnt matter what relationship i have to them. your focusing on the wrong point. I am supposed to respect who? the chief and 1st lady? what does the first lady do? its the wife, its not the chief, i dont have to respect $#@! from her as far as i know concerning any law, civil or military.

second, i lost all respect when she did the same
    Typical liberal left wing canned response by a person that is clueless. Yep, a women that can not afford birth control should stop $#@!ing, I don't care if it's my sister or cousin or friend. If you can't afford a certain lifestyle you should not partake in those activities even if it is sex. The problem with people these days is that a growing number of people like yourself think they are owed something by the governement or the rest of society, well guess what, WE DON'T OWE YOU $#@!!!! People need to get off their asses, get a job and start taking some responsibility for themselves and stop looking to the governement for help.

YOU ARE A $#@!ING IDIOT TOO!!!!
    And there you have it, the problem with America people. Elementary school kids could express their point of view in a more adult manner, I'm not telling anyone how they should feel because when it comes to politics BOTH sides have it wrong. BUT, there is one thing that can't be argued and that is respect for authority regardless of you feelings for them. I can listen to anyones argument as long as its presented like thought was used. To put it simply you guys sound like idiots when I'm quit sure thats not the case. I don't get where you arguments come from but the random generalizations made I can tell you're wearing sun glasses in a dark room. But hey, to each his own...the gift and curse of the internet continues. I'm gonna go look at some cars now Click here to enlarge

P.S.
    Don't say things on the internet you would NEVER say to a man's face. You come off cowardly.

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You American guys when it comes to government criticism get really heated, and that's kind of funny for me. No offense whatsoever though Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    And there you have it, the problem with America people. Elementary school kids could express their point of view in a more adult manner, I'm not telling anyone how they should feel because when it comes to politics BOTH sides have it wrong. BUT, there is one thing that can't be argued and that is respect for authority regardless of you feelings for them. I can listen to anyones argument as long as its presented like thought was used. To put it simply you guys sound like idiots when I'm quit sure thats not the case. I don't get where you arguments come from but the random generalizations made I can tell you're wearing sun glasses in a dark room. But hey, to each his own...the gift and curse of the internet continues. I'm gonna go look at some cars now Click here to enlarge

P.S.
    Don't say things on the internet you would NEVER say to a man's face. You come off cowardly.
    Where do you live, I will ring your doorbell and tell it to your face!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge......Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Stop Thugging... Devote some of that hostility towards those who deserve, like those welfare recipients.

Im going to the gym... Don't kill each other while I'm away...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Where do you live, I will ring your doorbell and tell it to your face!
    Lemme know when you're in Stamford, CT...lmao!!! With the energy put in all this ignorant ranting, for less you could've intelligently argued your point to help more people understand and maybe even vote republican. If I really wanted things to change or felt as strongly(right or wrong) as you that would be my approach...just sayin

#SMH

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All of this over a bullsh$t troll post?

If you want to see funny interpretations of lip reading go to http://www.funnyordie.com/search/a?u...eading&x=0&y=0 and look at some of the videos. They are as accurate as the tool that claims knowledge of the video starting this thread!

All you chicken little, sky is falling, paranoid schizo's need to go in a group room and have a meeting. The country I live in is strong and not being torn down by anyone. Take the scales from your eyes and don't let puppet masters pull your strings!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    The country I live in is strong and not being torn down by anyone. Take the scales from your eyes and don't let puppet masters pull your strings!
    Is it the same country that I live in that is currently $15 Trillion Dollars in Debt, which equates to about $136k in Debt to each taxpayer?

Personally I don't have $136k to pay my part of the debt.

Is this the same country that was involved in two wars simultaneously, which created this debt in the first place, to find WMD that never existed? And feels a need to spread it's ways to everyone (even if they don't want to be like us)

President Eisenhower warned us about this, and yet we didn't listen. President Kennedy tried to fix things, but they (whoever they are) didn't want that. The sky isn't falling, no ones paranoid, we have our eyes open, and what we see isn't what this country used to be about.

WE have a constitution for a reason, this government and country is suppose to be "For the People, By the People..." But what it really is for the Corporations, by the Corporations.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we all shouldn't strive to be wealthy, but when that wealth corrupts and makes you think your better than anyone else, that's where the problems lay... When it makes you think that your way is the only way, is where the problem lay, and that's what's wrong with america's elite, they think that they built america, when it's the hands of the men and women of this country that fought for this country, died for this country and built this country...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    All you chicken little, sky is falling, paranoid schizo's need to go in a group room and have a meeting. The country I live in is strong and not being torn down by anyone. Take the scales from your eyes and don't let puppet masters pull your strings!
    i think you need to re-read your comment and apply it to yourself

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Couple of questions, X5 where did you get your info that an nypd rookie starts out at 25k? Not saying it isn't true but I've got a friend here in Duluth ga who just became a cop and he is getting $36k plus mad overtime. Either way I think it's low but considering the cost of living in NYC vs GA that figure you quoted sounds off. Also the system is definitely broken but I don't put much if any of it on Obama. He will be disasterous for higher compensated individuals and business owners but the current mess has been here for some time and has passed through both republican and democrat hands both in the oval office and control of congress. Problem is NOT our leaders it's that frankly Americans are lazy and entitled now and there is no party that's gonna change that. We have a me first attitude that makes instant gratification the most important thing above personal growth or self worth.

I own a single family home that has been rented to the same person for almost 5 years, she lost her job 2+ years ago and got on welfare and section 8. She hasn't worked since(she doesn't even look) and they pay me her rent, she receives welfare checks and food stamp money. Aside from that she has two kids for whom she receives child support and in the last year took on a foster kid for whom she gets another big check. She tells me all this in such a proud tone cause she thinks she figured out the system. Now she doesn't have a fancy car or alot of money to spend but they have a nice house(it's 5 bed room 4 bath 3092sq ft and was built in 2007 she moved in it brand new) the kids have xbox and all that $#@! and she drives a ford explorer. She is more than happy to just get by without having to exert ANY effort in life. Hell her kids get free breakfast and lunch at school! It's too easy for people man I paid $46k in personal income taxes this year alone and I haven't done my business yet and I see someone like her and basically all my tax money is going to let her live WTF!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    If you've served in the Military or as a Federal Officer the answer is YES...
    I have this problem where I think for myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Recruits (academy), after they graduate from the academy, get their shield, goes up to $40-$45

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I sure $#@!ing hope you are kidding, what the $#@! are you doing driving an AMG if you are sucking on the government tit? You are the problem with the direction this $#@!ing country is headed. If I met you in person I spit in your $#@!ing face and call you a loser! Anyone that collects governement assistance for over 12 months should be required to do public service for 40 hours a week in order to collect their welfare. If you are on food stamps you should only be allowed to purchased the BARE ESSENTIALS such as bread, corn flakes, oatmeal, rice and SPAM. You should not be able to live a life of comfort and convience if your are on the governement tit.

YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PLEASE $#@!ING TELL ME YOUR POST WAS SOME SORT OF A JOKE....PLEASE.
    Of course he was joking...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    such ignorance being exhibited here, this man is following the worst 8yrs of the country's history and all the negativity which should be aimed at bush is somehow diverted to Obama AND his wife?! i guess its cool with you guys to have your wife, mother, sister, etc. called a whore by people who don't know anything about them going off of something they THOUGHT was said. I hope common decency returns by the time my daughter's grown up...
    I don't know if it is ignorance to question someone who has to raise the debt ceiling, bails out failing companies, bails out banks (who get a gift, not a loan), and continues to spend ridiculous money at home and even abroad instead of fixing the issues which require the expenditures in the place.

Worst 8 years in the countries history? Hahah, what? Um, Great Depression, Civil War, World War I, World War II, Cuban Missile Crisis, hell even the Articles of Confederation period were all far more difficult on Americans than oil prices going up and Oprah ending her show.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast