Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    I normally don't do the politics on the web thing but...

Lost Marine you must truly be lost? You call yourself a Marine and then refer to the First Lady of the United States of America as a whore? You don't deserve to wear the uniform, you respect the Office of the President regardless of who occupies it. You wouldn't refer to your mother, sister, aunt or significant other as a whore would you? She does not appear to be mouthing those words from what I see, but if she were then you should still respect the Office. Its people with this attitude and hostility that hurt this country and no it's less of an attitude than those of the very terrorists who's blood our men and women have shed to defend. Think about that...

Y'all can negative rep the hell out of this post but for me that $#@! doesn't stand. Respect the Office if nothing else!
    My Uncle is a retired 4 star and consultant on National Security to every sitting President since the first Bush. With many more relatives serving and I myself being a retired Federal Officer hearing our current and former Military members speaking so poorly towards the Office disgusts me. Real Patriots honor the Office, Honor the Flag and Honor our Country.
    ha, she $#@!in said it, she doesnt deserve to be the first lady, and if you follow most of my OT, then you realize i dont believe in the legitimacy of the current chief.

for you to say i dont deserve anything is a bit of a stretch AS I $#@!ING DOUBT YOUHAVE EVER SHED $#@!IN BLOOD FOR THIS $#@!IN COUNTRY HAVE YOU!? RESPECT WHAT ISNT LEGITIMATE? GET THE $#@! OUTTA HERE, YOUR UNCLE PROBABLY UNDERSTANDS AND FEELS THE SAME WAY I HAVE.

im suposed to respect the ofice if they cant respect the flag, a simpe $#@!in flag though right?

yea, I dont deserve to wear a uniform.. I should not have any feelings towards the 1st WHORE that disrespects MY flag, and those that have fought, killed for, and died for said $#@!in "just a flag" before me, fore me, with me, and after me..

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC Click here to enlarge
    Obama pays my bills so ill vote for him next go around .
    I sure $#@!ing hope you are kidding, what the $#@! are you doing driving an AMG if you are sucking on the government tit? You are the problem with the direction this $#@!ing country is headed. If I met you in person I spit in your $#@!ing face and call you a loser! Anyone that collects governement assistance for over 12 months should be required to do public service for 40 hours a week in order to collect their welfare. If you are on food stamps you should only be allowed to purchased the BARE ESSENTIALS such as bread, corn flakes, oatmeal, rice and SPAM. You should not be able to live a life of comfort and convience if your are on the governement tit.

YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PLEASE $#@!ING TELL ME YOUR POST WAS SOME SORT OF A JOKE....PLEASE.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol people really do see what they want to see, I'm no fan of Obama because personally his policies will cost me money but it's funny when the hate comes out and they have no $#@!ing idea what she is saying but since it can fit into their agenda they run with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    As I always tell my soldiers:

You don't have to respect the person, but respect the rank. Same goes for the President and 1st Lady: I don't respect them as people, but I respect the rank/position they hold

I like this...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    such ignorance being exhibited here, this man is following the worst 8yrs of the country's history and all the negativity which should be aimed at bush is somehow diverted to Obama AND his wife?! i guess its cool with you guys to have your wife, mother, sister, etc. called a whore by people who don't know anything about them going off of something they THOUGHT was said. I hope common decency returns by the time my daughter's grown up...

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    such ignorance being exhibited here, this man is following the worst 8yrs of the country's history and all the negativity which should be aimed at bush is somehow diverted to Obama AND his wife?! i guess its cool with you guys to have your wife, mother, sister, etc. called a whore by people who don't know anything about them going off of something they THOUGHT was said. I hope common decency returns by the time my daughter's grown up...
    makes no sense, its words, you shouldnt be so sensitive to words, ill call who i feel is being a whore, a whore, doesnt matter what relationship i have to them. your focusing on the wrong point. I am supposed to respect who? the chief and 1st lady? what does the first lady do? its the wife, its not the chief, i dont have to respect $#@! from her as far as i know concerning any law, civil or military.

second, i lost all respect when she did the same

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I sure $#@!ing hope you are kidding, what the $#@! are you doing driving an AMG if you are sucking on the government tit?
    The President doesn't pay your bills, @DAGREEKNYC the taxpayers pay your bills... (Just like Taxpayers pay my paycheck every month, and that of everyone who serves in the military)

You are the problem with the direction this $#@!ing country is headed. If I met you in person I spit in your $#@!ing face and call you a loser!
    @JRCART lets make sure DAGREEKNYC isn't military or a government contractor or federal worker before we jump down his throat about spitting in his face. Just because he worded his post that way, doesn't mean he's collecting welfare or getting food stamps, he just isn't well informed about who actually cuts the checks..
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Typical liberal left wing canned response by a person that is clueless. Yep, a women that can not afford birth control should stop $#@!ing, I don't care if it's my sister or cousin or friend. If you can't afford a certain lifestyle you should not partake in those activities even if it is sex. The problem with people these days is that a growing number of people like yourself think they are owed something by the governement or the rest of society, well guess what, WE DON'T OWE YOU $#@!!!! People need to get off their asses, get a job and start taking some responsibility for themselves and stop looking to the governement for help.

YOU ARE A $#@!ING IDIOT TOO!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

@JRCART lets make sure DAGREEKNYC isn't military or a government contractor or federal worker before we jump down his throat about spitting in his face. Just because he worded his post that way, doesn't mean he's collecting welfare or getting food stamps, he just isn't well informed about who actually cuts the checks..
    That is a good point, I guess I should see what he meant by his post but the way he worded it it appears pretty damning to me.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I sure $#@!ing hope you are kidding, what the $#@! are you doing driving an AMG if you are sucking on the government tit? You are the problem with the direction this $#@!ing country is headed. If I met you in person I spit in your $#@!ing face and call you a loser! Anyone that collects governement assistance for over 12 months should be required to do public service for 40 hours a week in order to collect their welfare. If you are on food stamps you should only be allowed to purchased the BARE ESSENTIALS such as bread, corn flakes, oatmeal, rice and SPAM. You should not be able to live a life of comfort and convience if your are on the governement tit.

YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PLEASE $#@!ING TELL ME YOUR POST WAS SOME SORT OF A JOKE....PLEASE.
    you Jerkoffs i build affordable housing ! TALK ABOUT BEING TREATED LIKE I GOT AIDS WTF?? lmao
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

you Jerkoff i build affordable housing !

PWNED!

(is that how you say it, lol, i never used that before)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ha, she $#@!in said it, she doesnt deserve to be the first lady, and if you follow most of my OT, then you realize i dont believe in the legitimacy of the current chief.

for you to say i dont deserve anything is a bit of a stretch AS I $#@!ING DOUBT YOUHAVE EVER SHED $#@!IN BLOOD FOR THIS $#@!IN COUNTRY HAVE YOU!? RESPECT WHAT ISNT LEGITIMATE? GET THE $#@! OUTTA HERE, YOUR UNCLE PROBABLY UNDERSTANDS AND FEELS THE SAME WAY I HAVE.

im suposed to respect the ofice if they cant respect the flag, a simpe $#@!in flag though right?

yea, I dont deserve to wear a uniform.. I should not have any feelings towards the 1st WHORE that disrespects MY flag, and those that have fought, killed for, and died for said $#@!in "just a flag" before me, fore me, with me, and after me..

Click here to enlarge

I was gonna actually give you a reply and justify my service to the country but I don't need to. I get the whole Lost Marine thing now, so I'll pray for you instead brother!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

you Jerkoff i build affordable housing !
    LOL... Affordable for who? That whole affordable housing racket is garbage... By my taxable military pay I'm considered low income, but guess what I don't qualify for affordable housing, so I had to buy my condo at Market rate, instead of the Affordable housing rate...

Sorry, not your fault @DAGREEKNYC you only build it, not sell it...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

you Jerkoffs i build affordable housing ! TALK ABOUT BEING TREATED LIKE I GOT AIDS WTF?? lmao
    See my above post, and I appologize for my comment.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

LOL... Affordable for who... That whole affordable housing racket is garbage... By my military pay I'm considered low income, but guess what I don't qualify for affordable housing, so I had to buy my condo at Market rate, instead of the Affordable housing rate...

SOrry, not your fault @DAGREEKNYC you only build it, not sell it...
    Listen for every 3 heads that do not deserve the housing there is 1 that does . I do not like it but hey i dont make the rules i just play by them . it does burn me to see people that are paying 40 dollars a month for a 3 bedroom apt and the government foots the rest while they are pulling up with their Escalades and hummers .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

See my above post, and I appologize for my comment.

LOL JRCART if it was anyone else i would get offended but you do the same to everyone !!! Its all good .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Listen for every 3 heads that do not deserve the housing there is 1 that does . I do not like it but hey i dont make the rules i just play by them . it does burn me to see people that are paying 40 dollars a month for a 3 bedroom apt and the government foots the rest while they are pulling up with their Escalades and hummers .

This is so true as I am actually the Owner of an affordable housing 2 family home. But I had people screened to make sure they really needed it and not some jerk offs that are trying to screw the system

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

And then we have people like this. The $#@! wins a million dollars in the lottery and then continues to collect state welfare benefits. Her excuse, she was still not working so she thought it was ok to keep collecting LMFAO
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...IjYO_gViK6fktw
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I for one just cant stand lazy people...i worked hard to get to where i am...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

LOL JRCART if it was anyone else i would get offended but you do the same to everyone !!! Its all good .
    LOl, hey man, at least I man up an appologize when I am wrong, some people won't even extend that courtesy.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

And then we have people like this. The $#@! wins a million dollars in the lottery and then continues to collect state welfare benefits. Her excuse, she was still not working so she thought it was ok to keep collecting LMFAO
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...IjYO_gViK6fktw
    LOL i read about that $#@! last night on CNN... I was like WTF... SHe thinks she's still entitled to it because she has bills to pay, yet she owns a Car and Two houses... What the $#@! is wrong with you. Rent one of your houses and be a landlord, then you'll have a $#@!ing job...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Heres a little insite into what we deal with . Doing renovations in DA BRONX .

move tenant out into hotel while we renovate , give them a 40 dollar a day food voucher , we can only access the apt when they come and unlock to let men in , they end up staying in hotel for months and sometimes longer to milk the system and the free 40 bucks that they must get by law , then they claim we broke all their belongings and take us to small claims court , Best is when you get their everyone speaks spanish and they ask you to come back 3+ times . Had a lady sue my Company for 4500 dollars claiming we ruined all here furniture and everytime we went to court SHe only said "vinny and Joe " .

KILL me please !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Heres a little insite into what we deal with . Doing renovations in DA BRONX .

move tenant out into hotel while we renovate , give them a 40 dollar a day food voucher , we can only access the apt when they come and unlock to let men in , they end up staying in hotel for months and sometimes longer to milk the system and the free 40 bucks that they must get by law , then they claim we broke all their belongings and take us to small claims court , Best is when you get their everyone speaks spanish and they ask you to come back 3+ times . Had a lady sue my Company for 4500 dollars claiming we ruined all here furniture and everytime we went to court SHe only said "vinny and Joe " .

KILL me please !
    The system is indeed broken
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wait, who pays for the hotel? 40 dollars a day, damn, so if they are outta the apartment for like two weeks, they get like $600 for food... WTF...

The Food Allowance for the military is $348.44 a month... WTF... how the hell they get $1200 in a month, and I get 1/4 of that and I work for the Government...

The system isn't broke, it's $#@!ed
    Last edited by FLYING X5; 03-08-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Wait, who pays for the hotel? 40 dollars a day, damn, so if they are outta the apartment for like two weeks, they get like 750 dollars for food... WTF...
    You and I pay for it my friend.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast