Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 243
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    465
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I am sure there IS a tune but just not touching some of the tables like you said. I wonder how the Alpah N tune is doing.
    and this should help to answer that.....they are on version 3 of the alpha tune already and neither has worked so far...as per CCSYKES on m3forum.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    GIAC has been getting a lot of heat in many different platforms lately
    Examples?

    I just think GIAC is way stronger with their Audi/VW stuff for whatever reason that is.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    Unless you swap the stock injectors for larger ones and call it GIAC tuning. Click here to enlarge
    But why would GIAC go along with that? Makes no sense, they have to be involved from a tune standpoint.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i dont think you could consider the GIAC flash a tune...its just a flash that raises the rev limiter and de lemits top speed, maybe a few other things like that but it doesnt touch anything that runs the motor, thats why the DME adaptations are so important. it has to learn and compensate for the lack of values that should be there in a real "tune".

    so IMO its not tuned by GIAC its flashed by GIAC
    Couldn't someone just read the flash and establish this definitively?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Examples?

    I just think GIAC is way stronger with their Audi/VW stuff for whatever reason that is.
    You really are going to make me search? ughh, I will sometime this week

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    But why would GIAC go along with that? Makes no sense, they have to be involved from a tune standpoint.
    $$$

    And they are doing some tuning...

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Couldn't someone just read the flash and establish this definitively?
    It's "encrypted"... If I was VF, at this point, I would un-encrypt one and let AA or someone else read it

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    You really are going to make me search? ughh, I will sometime this week



    $$$

    And they are doing some tuning...



    It's "encrypted"... If I was VF, at this point, I would un-encrypt one and let AA or someone else read it
    Yes, $ would be the main reason but they don't have much money to gain if they are not doing much work. I don't think they would want to have their name attached to something that isn't what they say and does not function correctly.

    VF won't decrypt their files for everyone to read, not happening although I know you would love that.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    169.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, $ would be the main reason but they don't have much money to gain if they are not doing much work. I don't think they would want to have their name attached to something that isn't what they say and does not function correctly.

    VF won't decrypt their files for everyone to read, not happening although I know you would love that.
    Bingo. Those insinuating that there is no tune are clearly looking to participate in a smear campaign or really have no knowledge on the issue. GIAC will not decrypt tunes to prove a point on an internet forum, sorry.

    All VF iinstalaltions must have the DME sent to VF for programming through the use of a bench programmer (pogo pad), which programs the DME directly on the motherboard itself, and not through the OBDII port. If there really wasn't a tune, why would there be the need to go through this - even when its not something most GIAC dealers have access to - nor need it since their case is different (custom software) than other GIAC dealers.

    GIAC is tuning some of the fastest N54s in the country, with 3 of their tunes taking 2nd, 3rd and 4th places in last weekend's Time Attack - and taking 1st and 2nd on previous event. Drew ran some impressive numbers when he had his e46M3, others are happy with their setups.

    GIAC knows that they are doing in the tuning world.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    GIAC has been getting a lot of heat in many different platforms lately
    GIAC is busy tuning vehicles on the dyno to participate in forum drama. Our 135 has been with them for the past 2 weeks finalizing race maps.

    BMW has come out with a new surge of updates, GIAC needs to rewrite all code in order to provide the latest base software with their tunes. This is no way insulates previous programming was inferior or a lack thereof - it's simply keeping up with the Jones's.

    It's great we can discuss different platforms however it baffles me the same select few cannot seem to keep things on topic and like to start rumors. Those individuals are not only dragging the FI crowd down, but even swaying potential buyers for purchasing similar kits so they are not associated by their behavior.

    Forums are a small part of the FI world, we hear things in real life also. And everyone is talked about. Sometimes good, sometimes bad - opinions differ among different people.

    It's time to take the high road on this. Let's try to keep things on a civil level.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tom @ eas Click here to enlarge
    Bingo. Those insinuating that there is no tune are clearly looking to participate in a smear campaign or really have no knowledge on the issue. GIAC will not decrypt tunes to prove a point on an internet forum, sorry.
    If they cared, they would decrypt it. I mean, you really think someone wants to steal their tune at this point?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tom @ eas Click here to enlarge
    All VF iinstalaltions must have the DME sent to VF for programming through the use of a bench programmer (pogo pad), which programs the DME directly on the motherboard itself, and not through the OBDII port. If there really wasn't a tune, why would there be the need to go through this - even when its not something most GIAC dealers have access to - nor need it since their case is different (custom software) than other GIAC dealers.
    I’m not saying there is NO tune, but all because they flash the DME doesn’t mean there is a good tune going into it… It could just be removing the speed limiter and putting it in dyno mode…

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tom @ eas Click here to enlarge
    GIAC is tuning some of the fastest N54s in the country, with 3 of their tunes taking 2nd, 3rd and 4th places in last weekend's Time Attack - and taking 1st and 2nd on previous event. Drew ran some impressive numbers when he had his e46M3, others are happy with their setups.
    Fastest? GIAC n54’s get DEMOLISHED by Vishnu and JB3 cars. Fastest around a track means very little when talking about a TUNE. Drew’s car only ran so great cause he tinkers with things on a daily basis, he kept a very close eye on his AFR’s, he ran water/meth and was on race gas whenever he went to Mexico or the strip. If he hadn’t been so involved, or ran race gas, or ran water meth, he probably would be the 10th blown motor.

    Speaking of blown motors, what’s up with the e92 kit? Specifically the Vorsteiner car, heard it wasn’t running to well?
    I heard that thing idle surging SO BAD at a MFEST meet, and when you guys started up at Bimmerfest, you guys were to scared to let it idle, it was pretty amusing.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tom @ eas Click here to enlarge
    GIAC knows that they are doing in the tuning world.



    GIAC is busy tuning vehicles on the dyno to participate in forum drama. Our 135 has been with them for the past 2 weeks finalizing race maps.

    BMW has come out with a new surge of updates, GIAC needs to rewrite all code in order to provide the latest base software with their tunes. This is no way insulates previous programming was inferior or a lack thereof - it's simply keeping up with the Jones's.
    Are you joking me? So the new motorsports “alpha N” tune came out due to the fact that BMW changed their software? You getting some lessons from Nik on how to twist words around?
    What do you have to say about that “Alpha N” tune being THE EXACT SAME TUNE with just the MAF unplugged? How about Nik lying about testing it for 2 years, which is a COMPLETE LIE!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tom @ eas Click here to enlarge
    It's great we can discuss different platforms however it baffles me the same select few cannot seem to keep things on topic and like to start rumors. Those individuals are not only dragging the FI crowd down, but even swaying potential buyers for purchasing similar kits so they are not associated by their behavior.

    Forums are a small part of the FI world, we hear things in real life also. And everyone is talked about. Sometimes good, sometimes bad - opinions differ among different people.

    It's time to take the high road on this. Let's try to keep things on a civil level.
    Tom, when are you going to admit to buying VF or something along those lines? Your booth at Bimmerfest was basically a VF booth, you used their booth, had all their flags and banners up, had all the VF cars lined up, and even handed out VF water bottles… Why would you do business with VF man? Seriously, did you make a mistake before you saw what you were really dealing with? Too late to back out?

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    169.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    If they cared, they would decrypt it. I mean, you really think someone wants to steal their tune at this point?
    Yes, most (if not all) tuners use encryption. Even the AEM system you're running now is not end-user tunable (unless HPF is allowing this). However, comparing systems is not what this thread is about.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I’m not saying there is NO tune, but all because they flash the DME doesn’t mean there is a good tune going into it… It could just be removing the speed limiter and putting it in dyno mode…
    No, it's not.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Fastest? GIAC n54’s get DEMOLISHED by Vishnu and JB3 cars. Fastest around a track means very little when talking about a TUNE. Drew’s car only ran so great cause he tinkers with things on a daily basis, he kept a very close eye on his AFR’s, he ran water/meth and was on race gas whenever he went to Mexico or the strip. If he hadn’t been so involved, or ran race gas, or ran water meth, he probably would be the 10th blown motor.
    Time Attack results says otherwise. While tunes play a large part in making power, you will need the correct parts to get optimum results. The Berk 135 is still running a Stage 1 tune - there's MUCH room for improvement. Evolution Racewerks and HP are running S2 tunes I believe.

    All F/I systems require some sort of end-user monitoring, and especially those pushing the levels you and Drew were at. I hope you don't assume your current system doesn't require the same attention, it should.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of blown motors, what’s up with the e92 kit? Specifically the Vorsteiner car, heard it wasn’t running to well? I heard that thing idle surging SO BAD at a MFEST meet, and when you guys started up at Bimmerfest, you guys were to scared to let it idle, it was pretty amusing.
    Our e92 M3 project is running stellar, and going in for final tuning at GIAC this week - but not the topic of this thread. However, again - you're making assumptions.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Are you joking me? So the new motorsports “alpha N” tune came out due to the fact that BMW changed their software? You getting some lessons from Nik on how to twist words around?

    What do you have to say about that “Alpha N” tune being THE EXACT SAME TUNE with just the MAF unplugged? How about Nik lying about testing it for 2 years, which is a COMPLETE LIE!
    I believe that's a question you should be asking VF directly - not me.

    Tom, when are you going to admit to buying VF or something along those lines? Your booth at Bimmerfest was basically a VF booth, you used their booth, had all their flags and banners up, had all the VF cars lined up, and even handed out VF water bottles… Why would you do business with VF man? Seriously, did you make a mistake before you saw what you were really dealing with? Too late to back out?[/QUOTE]

    I'll break it down for you since this question has been asked before (rumor mill):

    Q: VF has never been offered for sale?
    A: From my experience with them, no

    Q: Has VF Ever proposed any interest in having eas purchase or merge with them?
    A: No

    Hope this make things perfectly clear.

    As per MFest, we simply worked together since costs were considerably less rather than having separate booths, also we were able to round up VF vehicles for display. I thought the water bottles were a nice touch - it was hot out there and we were passing them out for free.

    The same amount of participation was shown at Bimmerfest, with too many M3s to fit within the booth, so a 2nd area was reserved across the walkway with the Mfest group.

    There's no reason you can't be happy with your current setup, but please take notice that not all M3 owners see the world through your eyes and you need to learn to accept that.

    Instead of arguing on forums, get some data on your new setup and let's talk garage . It can be done on a friendly level.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ Reasonable and thank you for making the EAS/VF interaction crystal clear.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    241
    Rep Points
    174.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Suprise suprise... I'm totally shocked! Hope they don't continue this w/ the S65.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I see no admission from VF in those quotes, regardless, there is some mis-information, conjecture and speculation in this thread, that I don't care to invest the time in discussing, as it's been discussed quite a bit at length. People will believe what they want regardless of what is presented to them.

    I understand some of the anger and frustration, especially with Mike and his situation. However the facts are, THERE IS A TUNE, you can argue whether you think it's good or not, but to say there isn't a tune is simply not true.

    Two highly regarded BMW tuners have already stated that there is a tune, enough already on this specific topic.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    Unless you swap the stock injectors for larger ones and call it GIAC tuning. Click here to enlarge
    You know that wouldn't work Cam, I can tell you from experience that it absolutely does not. Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If tuning help is needed. I will help them out.





    i keed
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,707
    Rep Points
    2,103.5
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    What I fail to understand is that the VF Hardware is good! No probs there AT ALL.

    If they cant get GIAC to tune their kit right why not move to a different software tuner? There are many out there.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    What I fail to understand is that the VF Hardware is good! No probs there AT ALL.

    If they cant get GIAC to tune their kit right why not move to a different software tuner? There are many out there.
    There really isn't anyone other than GIAC for them to use. AA won't help them as they do their own thing, OE won't either, ESS does their own thing, and well, there just isn't anyone.

    GIAC is talented they just have better VW/Audi stuff and that is their main area.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    What I fail to understand is that the VF Hardware is good! No probs there AT ALL.

    If they cant get GIAC to tune their kit right why not move to a different software tuner? There are many out there.
    There really isn't anyone other than GIAC for them to use. AA won't help them as they do their own thing, OE won't either, ESS does their own thing, and well, there just isn't anyone.

    GIAC is talented they just have better VW/Audi stuff and that is their main area.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,707
    Rep Points
    2,103.5
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There really isn't anyone other than GIAC for them to use. AA won't help them as they do their own thing, OE won't either, ESS does their own thing, and well, there just isn't anyone.

    GIAC is talented they just have better VW/Audi stuff and that is their main area.
    What about Mr. Nick G? Why cant they hire him? or Conforti?
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    It's "encrypted"... If I was VF, at this point, I would un-encrypt one and let AA or someone else read it
    BINGO!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    What about Mr. Nick G? Why cant they hire him? or Conforti?
    Because those guys are too smart to go near VF. Oh and Jim C. costs too much for VF anyway.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    What about Mr. Nick G? Why cant they hire him? or Conforti?
    Conforti is MIA.

    Nick G does his own thing right now but he is largely considered a good source for E46 tuning.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,707
    Rep Points
    2,103.5
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Well the basically its GIAC not getting the tuning right?

    TOM @ EAS, Bro you might want to recommend VF to hire someone else to do their tunes for their BMW apps as their hardware aint bad.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Well the basically its GIAC not getting the tuning right?

    TOM @ EAS, Bro you might want to recommend VF to hire someone else to do their tunes for their BMW apps as their hardware aint bad.
    There have been successful applications and remember GIAC is not doing the hardware installs. Seems issues were due to a combination of factors.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Didnt AA and ess read there tune and came to the conclusion it was $#@!.. VF stands for very $#@!ed.. Way back when i was looking into a sc kit i called them to ask some questions i was treated so rude because i was not buying the kit that day... Sorry i wanted some info before i hand over money.. There is big VW seen where i live all i hear from those guys is VF is trash.. Only on m3forum is something good said everything else is deleted.. If i had a VF kit i would just get a active tune i think 2 people have done that.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Didnt AA and ess read there tune and came to the conclusion it was $#@!.. VF stands for very $#@!ed.. Way back when i was looking into a sc kit i called them to ask some questions i was treated so rude because i was not buying the kit that day... Sorry i wanted some info before i hand over money.. There is big VW seen where i live all i hear from those guys is VF is trash.. Only on m3forum is something good said everything else is deleted.. If i had a VF kit i would just get a active tune i think 2 people have done that.
    When I was looking to buy my m3 the owner had a vf kit on it for 20k miles motor internally was crap when I went to turbo it. I wouldnt buy a thing from them.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •