Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    What all do you need for a GT1? Looks like the GT1 and software and an IBM T30 laptop?
    You will also need a diag head (either the orange MOST head or the yellow DIS head). The big yellow head that looks like the MOST head (Not to be confused with the DIS head) really isnt used much anymore i think, except for programming on the SSS machine (which sucks anyway lol)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    @vasillalov , did you ever get the file translated?
    +1............ @vasillalov, I sent you a PM a while back asking about this and if you wanted any help to get this done... I also asked if the freezeframe data and error code reading had the ability to be translated?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    You will also need a diag head (either the orange MOST head or the yellow DIS head). The big yellow head that looks like the MOST head (Not to be confused with the DIS head) really isnt used much anymore i think, except for programming on the SSS machine (which sucks anyway lol)
    Sorry to be picking your brain, im not familier with the GT1 at all. Do you have any links to where i could look at this stuff? Google/ebay is returning a bunch of chinese websites, which seem shady at best with no clear product information.

Whats the deal with the BMW OPS, is it an add on for the GT1 thats a better coder?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

OPS is the yellow head that looks like the MOST head. Its kinda outdated now, i wouldnt recommend someone trying to program their own car at their house....SSS is pretty unreliable and when it freezes it results in bricked modules.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Chinese ebay and what not are where you will end up getting them from. They really arent supposed to be available to the oublic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12