Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    Robert, don't waste your time trying to correct this forum... you will be very busy. These guys spin it every chance. I have been reading the single threads, and there's NO misinformation. Maybe some confusion about who won certain races, but that's it.
    So you were refreshing every couple mins, cause the mods were deleted almost as fast as the posts were going up, and 95% of them were innocent opinions. Not emotional outburst, but folks take on the situation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LM, system doesn't work when the mod abuses it... happens a lot. I read this forum, but post on e90 mainly.
    Thats fine, go back. No one wants you here.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    What's that supposed to mean, we "spin" it? What are we spinning, facts?
    The facts are basically accurate, except when it comes to Shiv. The dislike gets in the way of accurate posts. Probably less purposely then it seems sometimes to me at least. I cant regurgitate any specifics now more of a general insight reading many many threads.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    Thats fine, go back. No one wants you here.
    no worries, I'll be negged out of here soon... most coming from Sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    What's that word Shiv loves to use? Oh, wait, "wrong", that's right Click here to enlarge just kidding Robert...look, procede uses CPS offsetting which is a signal for the position of the crankshaft and adjusting that position to tell the DME the crank is somewhere its not...that signal offset will attempt to apply equal "GLOBAL" timing changes across the engine, not individual changes on a per cylinder basis...procede or any piggyback for that matter today cannot make individual per cylinder timing corrections...

the major FLAW there is that the timing ignition logs he's showing in the logs are off of cylinder "1" only which has been found to be the quietest cylinder in terms of DME applied timing corrections (timing retard) when using meth...he is unable to tell any of that as procede doesn't provide for logging of timing advance of the other 5 cylinders which is where this whole discussion started from and he obviously took it offensively...God forbid someone points at a shortcoming on the procede...

having said that, Shiv speaks half truth 100% of the time so what he actually said or did not say doesn't matter..it was worded in his typical way to fool the lambs
    You have a good grasp what how the Procede works with the DME in adjusting timing. Just not a good grasp of what Shiv said for some reason. He said that, with the Procede installed, the DME is still able to monitor and retard timing on a per-cylinder basis. This is a pretty straight-forward and true statement. Yet on this forum, it's interpreted as something far more devious. Come on now guys. This is ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robert Click here to enlarge
    You have a good grasp what how the Procede works with the DME in adjusting timing. Just not a good grasp of what Shiv said for some reason. He said that, with the Procede installed, the DME is still able to monitor and retard timing on a per-cylinder basis. This is a pretty straight-forward and true statement. Yet on this forum, it's interpreted as something far more devious. Come on now guys. This is ridiculous.
    I hate shiv more so than the average hater but shivs statement regarding timing isnt misleading to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LM, system doesn't work when the mod abuses it... happens a lot. I read this forum, but post on e90 mainly.
    lol, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.. it must be the "mod" negging you because noone in their right might mind would ever neg rep another person for making ridiculous comments..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The facts are basically accurate, except when it comes to Shiv. The dislike gets in the way of accurate posts. Probably less purposely then it seems sometimes to me at least. I cant regurgitate any specifics now more of a general insight reading many many threads.
    Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post in his threads on e90post unless it's positive reinforcement. It's ok, I can unload my opinions here. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    I've come to terms with the fact that the e90post mods are sucking Shiv's balls and on occasion, they lick his a$$hole too. Click here to enlarge I am collecting various screen shots of Shiv posting lies, misrepresentations and generally stirring up $#@!. Not sure how to use them yet, but I just keep accumulating them...

What pisses me the most however is that I posted a DIY thread on coding the N54 injectors. This is something that the community has been needing for YEARS! People want this thread to be stickied, but the mods won't do it. Shivster posts a stinking thread about FASTA which is 50% full of lies and another 50% full of mud slinging towards flash tuning and it gets stickied in less than 1 hour!

I swear, one of these days....
    Not much to say about the shiv stuff, I tend to either surf around here or n54 tech, but I do appreciate the injector stuff! VERY good info in my book.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.. it must be the "mod" negging you because noone in their right might mind would ever neg rep another person for making ridiculous comments..
    he does it and makes the rep system ridiculous. For me it was one specific thread where he was butt hurt for people making fun of him. Anyway, his choice on how to run the forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I got neg repped like crazy on benzboost for calling Jon and Propain idiots. Click here to enlarge ain't no thang.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ill be honest, i rep everyday. and its a good amount of rep. dumb gets neg, good gets pos.. and im not bias about it. people probably think its sticky, but its not.. iv even gone throurgh so much rep just to get to pos or neg rep someone again twice in one day.. until he fixed it so its a set limit.. Im tellin ya, the system works. Its pure democracy, and just like a democracy, you have to vote for it to be effective.

Think of it like this.. have any of you been instantly banned? or limited? laloosh, my example has, and yea, its from me..well, some of it, until he posted at least 1 good thing, that brought him back, and now ive pos repped him numerous times because he is contribuing.

yea, kinda highschoolish i suppose.. but its better than E90post, and thats all that matters..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robert Click here to enlarge
    He said that, with the Procede installed, timing is still monitor and retarded on a per-cylinder basis.
    This is what I recall reading, which sounds like the procede is doing it, when its not.

I remember because I actually started a reply to point this out, then said $#@! it like I normally do when he greys how his comments can be interpreted.

I see this from him all the time, makes comments that can be read several ways, with the intent to either make him look good or his competitors look bad. Then when asked to clarify, replies with "well if you can't figure it out, I am not helping" like he's 12.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    This is what I recall reading, which sounds like the procede is doing it, when its not.

I remember because I actually started a reply to point this out, then said $#@! it like I normally do when he greys how his comments can be interpreted.

I see this from him all the time, makes comments that can be read several ways, with the intent to either make him look good or his competitors look bad. Then when asked to clarify, replies with "well if you can't figure it out, I am not helping" like he's 12.
    Shiv always takes indirect shots at Cobb when the opportunity presents e.g. the general noobs fear of high mid range boost, etc. Still don't think shiv is selling many tunes these days though. Don't know what his angle is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why sell a $300 tune for $900 when you can sell a $4k system for 10k Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why sell a $300 tune for $900 when you can sell a $4k system for 10k Click here to enlarge
    Seriously I would rather get a 5.0 like laloosh drop 8k into it and run 10s all day long then go single on the N54. RBs are a nice upgrade and I would still go that route than drop 10k with Shivs support history.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I might judge him for his general inability to understand that he is as much a representation of his company's image as his products. But I dont judge someone's pricing strategies. The market will be the impartial judge of those decisions.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

dont worry, BS gets negged, but good info gets pos rep. The system works. Laloosh is a perfect example of that. Neg enough bull$#@! and eventually they realize they need to choose wisely what they say, leaving them no choice but to post useful info if they want to post, tools can come here all they want

FU, im gonne rape you at atco! On a serious note, my rep drastically went up soley based on me speaking my mind about shivs single turbo instead of arguing with sticky in regards to the n54 lol. I think we both realized its not even worth the time to post if we disagree on something, he writes useless paragraphs explaining basics, i start cursing in frustration. I just avoid it now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    FU, im gonne rape you at atco!
    for under 5k you can just about rape 95% of the cars on here, so i dont feel too bad.. but I have DCT FTMFW! Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dunno if you read my actual quote or if u just quoted the first part I wrote. Id actually like to get a run or two against your lightly modded m3. I expect to lose, but it will be interesting. Based on your 115ish, it seems like i would need an intake and tune to make it a good race.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    FU, im gonne rape you at atco! On a serious note, my rep drastically went up soley based on me speaking my mind about shivs single turbo instead of arguing with sticky in regards to the n54 lol. I think we both realized its not even worth the time to post if we disagree on something, he writes useless paragraphs explaining basics, i start cursing in frustration. I just avoid it now.
    Stock for stock it may be an interesting race. I have a dud e90 Click here to enlarge I can't even crack 120 mph on stock turbos lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    He has a few mods on his side. Funny story, a year or two ago someone did a "what tune do you have" poll. I watched when it was posted. I hit refresh on it every 2 minutes for 10 minutes just for kicks. Between minute 4 and 6 "I run procede" votes went from 2 to 32, exceeding the then views of the thread. Funny stuff. So just keep in mind what you're dealing with over there. I realized it back in 2007 before I was forced out. Fortunately for the community they were not able to crush our business as they attempted to.

Shiv is quite an interesting yet odd guy. I think he's from Venus and I'm from Mars.

It's a mistery with E90post... it's like self promoting sponsors to God level, rather than real world results.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Stock for stock it may be an interesting race. I have a dud e90 Click here to enlarge I can't even crack 120 mph on stock turbos lol.
    I think its the end user. You are technically 0 for 2 with n54s lol, however you can't compare times to other tracks ect. Quicker people realize that the better. Locally, everyone here runs somewhat on par.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dunno if you read my actual quote or if u just quoted the first part I wrote. Id actually like to get a run or two against your lightly modded m3. I expect to lose, but it will be interesting. Based on your 115ish, it seems like i would need an intake and tune to make it a good race.
    yea, it should be close, but my point was that once you do mod, your statement would be true, for 1/4 the price

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Knowing laloosh that thing will be fully bolted and tuned inside of 1500 miles lol. And a blower soon after.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast