Close

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

e90post sigh again

Seriously, I dont know who's trying to suck shiv's dick more, the mods or his nut hugging lackies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can't stand someone protecting that guy to that extent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. You have the free will to go somewhere else. It's not like this place is behind on the news in the BMW world or anything, just less bull$#@! from the kids.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WTF I cant believe everything was erased.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. You have the free will to go somewhere else. It's not like this place is behind on the news in the BMW world or anything, just less bull$#@! from the kids.
    I chat with about 6 chicago land buddies every day on the chicagoland thread. Its the only reason it still gets my traffic. then i get sucked into the various threads. Seriously need to get those guys to switch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can't see myself buying anything from shiv who blatantly lies like crazy. Bimmerpost has lost me for good after today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What was deleted?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

He has a few mods on his side. Funny story, a year or two ago someone did a "what tune do you have" poll. I watched when it was posted. I hit refresh on it every 2 minutes for 10 minutes just for kicks. Between minute 4 and 6 "I run procede" votes went from 2 to 32, exceeding the then views of the thread. Funny stuff. So just keep in mind what you're dealing with over there. I realized it back in 2007 before I was forced out. Fortunately for the community they were not able to crush our business as they attempted to.

Shiv is quite an interesting yet odd guy. I think he's from Venus and I'm from Mars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    He has a few mods on his side. Funny story, a year or two ago someone did a "what tune do you have" poll. I watched when it was posted. I hit refresh on it every 2 minutes for 10 minutes just for kicks. Between minute 4 and 6 "I run procede" votes went from 2 to 32, exceeding the then views of the thread. Funny stuff. So just keep in mind what you're dealing with over there. I realized it back in 2007 before I was forced out. Fortunately for the community they were not able to crush our business as they attempted to.

Shiv is quite an interesting yet odd guy. I think he's from Venus and I'm from Mars.
    You just called him a woman.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    dznno was asking some questions about various things and shiv was doing his standard ignoring. Then when dzenno pushed shiv got snippy. Then Artsoasis commented on how shiv's attitude alone was enough to drive sales away, which got like 3 folks instantly agreeing. Then suddenly it was all gone. Just posts like "I love the taste of shiv's balls" and "aim for my chest shiv" were left.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, I dont know who's trying to suck shiv's dick more, the mods or his nut hugging lackies.
    +1! I got banned for life, just for asking the almighty a question. So sad to see em swingin' off his nuts on that site. Click here to enlarge Bimmerboost gets my traffic from now on! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dznno was asking some questions about various things and shiv was doing his standard ignoring. Then when dzenno pushed shiv got snippy. Then Artsoasis commented on how shiv's attitude alone was enough to drive sales away, which got like 3 folks instantly agreeing. Then suddenly it was all gone. Just posts like "I love the taste of shiv's balls" and "aim for my chest shiv" were left.
    lol I literally just laughed out loud!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What Question is that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i dont remember the details, cause dzenno does his own dancing with words with shiv. I think challenging him to back up his dyno numbers with a verified vbox graph. Then some other stuff I just glanced over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I basically looked at his datalogs, which I find as discussion items, and basically asked about 1) timing retard at the top of 4th gear, if he knows what was up, and if he was planning to add ignition timing logging for the rest of the cylinders other than cyl1 and 2) I said that his 60-130s didn't look like they were in the 7s but asked him to clarify..

I also mentioned that myself and enrita have realized that at least on our cars its cylinders 2 and 5 that are the noisiest when there is any noise (i.e. negative timing corrections aka timing retard)...cylinder 1 is most often the last cylinder to react and correct...i asked it because I'd really hate to see this $#@!ing motor go when its got a great turbo setup on it and then have no $#@!ing clue why/what caused it to happen and have the situation in say cylinder 2 or 5 go unnoticed...what's worse is I am SURE and can put money on this given past history that Shiv would label it as a limitation of sorts (e.g. internals failing due to excessive power) when all this time cylinder 5 say was knocking for whatever reason (e.g. non homogenous meth distribution across the cylinders just as an example)

He started with his arrogant posts and stupid $#@! he always pulls pushing to label me in everyone's eyes over there as a hater, troll, etc. like every single time so far...then jeff@topgearsolutions starts going up Shiv's ass and starts posting at a level of 5 year old, then some other dude apparently joined just recently licks Shiv's balls too and they manage to fill up 2 pages with total bull$#@! instead of just answering one damn polite question

i don't give a flying $#@! about his feelings about me, if he likes me or hates me...i'm here to discuss the N54 whether he likes the questions or not, i don't care...at least i refrain from telling him he's full of $#@! anymore on that board as its against forum rules...imagine there was a single turbo N54 and it wasn't shiv who made it Click here to enlarge it'll happen sooner rather than later...where's Skydive? lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    I basically looked at his datalogs, which I find as discussion items, and basically asked about 1) timing retard at the top of 4th gear, if he knows what was up, and if he was planning to add ignition timing logging for the rest of the cylinders other than cyl1 and 2) I said that his 60-130s didn't look like they were in the 7s but asked him to clarify..

I also mentioned that myself and enrita have realized that at least on our cars its cylinders 2 and 5 that are the noisiest when there is any noise (i.e. negative timing corrections aka timing retard)...cylinder 1 is most often the last cylinder to react and correct...i asked it because I'd really hate to see this $#@!ing motor go when its got a great turbo setup on it and then have no $#@!ing clue why/what caused it to happen and have the situation in say cylinder 2 or 5 go unnoticed...what's worse is I am SURE and can put money on this given past history that Shiv would label it as a limitation of sorts (e.g. internals failing due to excessive power) when all this time cylinder 5 say was knocking for whatever reason (e.g. non homogenous meth distribution across the cylinders just as an example)

He started with his arrogant posts and stupid $#@! he always pulls pushing to label me in everyone's eyes over there as a hater, troll, etc. like every single time so far...then jeff@topgearsolutions starts going up Shiv's ass and starts posting at a level of 5 year old, then some other dude apparently joined just recently licks Shiv's balls too and they manage to fill up 2 pages with total bull$#@! instead of just answering one damn polite question

i don't give a flying $#@! about his feelings about me, if he likes me or hates me...i'm here to discuss the N54 whether he likes the questions or not, i don't care...at least i refrain from telling him he's full of $#@! anymore on that board...imagine there was a single turbo N54 and it wasn't shiv who made it Click here to enlarge it'll happen sooner rather than later...where's Skydive? lol
    No you got it all wrong. It's only knock on JB4 logs. On procede logs that is good tuning right there and totally expected on leaded race gas + 4 nozzles of meth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    No you got it all wrong. It's only knock on JB4 logs. On procede logs that is good tuning right there and totally expected on leaded race gas + 4 nozzles of meth.
    Oh ya, and "wrong" is his favourite word these past few weeks...i'm sure you're wrong in there somewhere...oh wait, you're not! No $#@!ing way!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I've come to terms with the fact that the e90post mods are sucking Shiv's balls and on occasion, they lick his a$$hole too. Click here to enlarge I am collecting various screen shots of Shiv posting lies, misrepresentations and generally stirring up $#@!. Not sure how to use them yet, but I just keep accumulating them...

What pisses me the most however is that I posted a DIY thread on coding the N54 injectors. This is something that the community has been needing for YEARS! People want this thread to be stickied, but the mods won't do it. Shivster posts a stinking thread about FASTA which is 50% full of lies and another 50% full of mud slinging towards flash tuning and it gets stickied in less than 1 hour!

I swear, one of these days....
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, it had posts deleted then locked, then stickied

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ohh I remember very well! I have screenshots from that too. Click here to enlarge Sadly, the e90post mods don't think long term...
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AHAHAHAHAAH!!! LOL!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge

i don't give a flying $#@! about his feelings about me, if he likes me or hates me...i'm here to discuss the N54 whether he likes the questions or not, i don't care...at least i refrain from telling him he's full of $#@! anymore on that board as its against forum rules...imagine there was a single turbo N54 and it wasn't shiv who made it Click here to enlarge it'll happen sooner rather than later...where's Skydive? lol
    Such a shame that its just good ol N54 talk, and it turns to such BS from these guys..

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    I've come to terms with the fact that the e90post mods are sucking Shiv's balls and on occasion, they lick his a$$hole too. Click here to enlarge I am collecting various screen shots of Shiv posting lies, misrepresentations and generally stirring up $#@!. Not sure how to use them yet, but I just keep accumulating them...

What pisses me the most however is that I posted a DIY thread on coding the N54 injectors. This is something that the community has been needing for YEARS! People want this thread to be stickied, but the mods won't do it. Shivster posts a stinking thread about FASTA which is 50% full of lies and another 50% full of mud slinging towards flash tuning and it gets stickied in less than 1 hour!

I swear, one of these days....

I was wondering how in the world your thread wasnt a sticky within seconds of you posting it up.. big time BS!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My old laptop had a dedicated folder of Shivs screenshots of lies, BS, and personal attacks for asking questions. It brings a smile to my face to see so many former intelligent proceders here obsvering the same stuff I did years ago. Makes all the effort I put into helping this place survive long enough on RB turbo content until other users could see the light as well

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is definitely becoming more and more the case that it is a good thing Vishnu is not a sponsor here. If the day comes that they do sponsor am I really going to be asked to delete posts and edit vote counts?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It is definitely becoming more and more the case that it is a good thing Vishnu is not a sponsor here. If the day comes that they do sponsor am I really going to be asked to delete posts and edit vote counts?
    Would you do it though if you've been asked?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does anyone notice you can count the Procede fanboys on e90 on one hand? Put those 4-5 on ignore and no one would even know what a procede was.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast