Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no clunk in MY diff... cool is very... easy > lazy

What have I heard recently about Gintani and football players? and many others issues with these guys?
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge

What have I heard recently about Gintani and football players? and many others issues with these guys?
    Not sure what you are referring to regarding football players and whatnot, be specific. What issues are you talking about?

M diffs clunk, very often. No clunk in yours? Ok, but clunk is not something related solely to the SMG.

Easy does not necessarily correlate with lazy, if anything, SMG allows higher performance especially on the track where one can make driving their priority. No one calls F1 drivers lazy, even with their "easy" paddles.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Just been doing some reading, seems there is something about Gintani and Corey Dillon going around. I'll be looking into this as it certainly does not make me comfortable knowing how much work my car is in for.

I remember a story on sportscenter regarding Dillon and he Ferrari, I just never realized Gintani was involved in any way. Not jumping to any conclusions, going to get the story first hand and look over the related court documents and contact the attorneys involved.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Real nice, how is the SMG? I've always been a fan of it but have been told it has a lot of problem in the e46.
    SMG is Pure seks and people who dont like it are homos that like it up tha azz of males.

Read above
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just been doing some reading, seems there is something about Gintani and Corey Dillon going around. I'll be looking into this as it certainly does not make me comfortable knowing how much work my car is in for.

I remember a story on sportscenter regarding Dillon and he Ferrari, I just never realized Gintani was involved in any way. Not jumping to any conclusions, going to get the story first hand and look over the related court documents and contact the attorneys involved.

:wow: That is sad how much corruption is all over the place.. Are you starting a new thread?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No breakfast.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    :wow: That is sad how much corruption is all over the place.. Are you starting a new thread?
    Thread was started, they aren't corrupt, it was an old business partner who did some hustling and they got the ass end of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thread was started, they aren't corrupt, it was an old business partner who did some hustling and they got the ass end of it.
    Just read that thread. Thanks for the clear up.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123