Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    current street map runs 18.5psi on RBs coming down to about 17psi..timing hits about 10.5 up top...really nice comfy pump gas map...~430wheel on their Mustang...

I don't think it is...i think both are pretty much same priority up there..you got an update yesterday right? more coming i'm sure..

can't wait...
    My memory has been pretty short lately, but what PSI are you running on meth? I would assume around 20, right? Seems like the new map sensor won’t be needed if you run RBs without meth, correct?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ATP Click here to enlarge
    My memory has been pretty short lately, but what PSI are you running on meth? I would assume around 20, right? Seems like the new map sensor won’t be needed if you run RBs without meth, correct?
    on meth currently it hits 20psi to 6k rpm, 19@6.5k rpm 17.7-18@7k rpm...

To max pump gas on RBs the n20 map sensor most likely won't be required...only so much you can do with pump gas...on a side note, the single turbo setups will be whopped on pump gas going against the RB car on the street and the strip due to 1) proper fueling 2) next to no lag below 4k rpm...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Breaking news, Cobb's wired in the 3.5bar N20 map sensor and scaled boost to voltage through the DME...here we go with more boost on RBs than 20psi Click here to enlarge we waited for this 3.5bar sensor for a while...remember when i hinted saying N20 before?
    Very niceClick here to enlarge

What are your whp expectations with the cut outs, updated MAP and the newest tune(whenever you get it)?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ken_C Click here to enlarge
    Very niceClick here to enlarge

What are your whp expectations with the cut outs, updated MAP and the newest tune(whenever you get it)?
    Honestly no idea...at least now we'll be able to try running more boost on this car to see if RBs have any more left in them...in terms of cutouts i'm still waiting on them to arrive but i'm expecting at the minimum to pickup what stock cars pickup by going with an aftermarket catback so a minimum of 10-15whp with them open vs. closed...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cant wait to see the results. If Cobb + RB can produce a 10.99 slip in full weight. Count me in =)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeel Click here to enlarge
    Cant wait to see the results. If Cobb + RB can produce a 10.99 slip in full weight. Count me in =)
    Depends on what RBs allow for in terms of top end power but if we do manage to squeeze ~550whp like Rob Beck estimated I'm sure, on an automatic, 10s are inevitable...now, all it really hangs on is the full potential of RBs and how much room we have...

keep in mind, even at 500whp 10s are technically possible with a proper launch and DRs and an automatic tranny that will hold, with RBs...there were fuel limits before which didn't make it comfortable running that 500whp tune with the piggies before but its been done...it'll all depend on the launch in the end, not on having 500 vs 600wheel

Look at say HPF e46 M3s and the trouble they have/had getting into 10s and they've had way more power than 500...meanwhile, live axles get into 10s no problem at 500wheel...its all in the launch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I don't even know what 11s feel like!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I want to see these RB's put out 25 psi before the single. So hurry up.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

dzenno do I know when I know something about the TMAPsensor 3.5 bar
    I am interested in buying a week ago we have rbturbos give a comparison with the wolf

a greeting friend
    Click here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Depends on what RBs allow for in terms of top end power but if we do manage to squeeze ~550whp like Rob Beck estimated I'm sure, on an automatic, 10s are inevitable...now, all it really hangs on is the full potential of RBs and how much room we have...

keep in mind, even at 500whp 10s are technically possible with a proper launch and DRs and an automatic tranny that will hold, with RBs...there were fuel limits before which didn't make it comfortable running that 500whp tune with the piggies before but its been done...it'll all depend on the launch in the end, not on having 500 vs 600wheel

Look at say HPF e46 M3s and the trouble they have/had getting into 10s and they've had way more power than 500...meanwhile, live axles get into 10s no problem at 500wheel...its all in the launch
    Actually a 5.0 with basic bolt ons just nailed a 10.8 at 125 in a manual car 1.4 60 lol
    Tens for you guys on rbs will require an auto and some luck but its doable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Actually a 5.0 with basic bolt ons just nailed a 10.8 at 125 in a manual car 1.4 60 lol
    Tens for you guys on rbs will require an auto and some luck but its doable.
    If I don't end up hitting 10s on my Hoosiers this summer I'm going for 15" rims with slicks on the back for a proper launch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Breaking news, Cobb's wired in the 3.5bar N20 map sensor and scaled boost to voltage through the DME...here we go with more boost on RBs than 20psi we waited for this 3.5bar sensor for a while...remember when i hinted saying N20 before?
    Why isn't there a new thread on this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why isn't there a new thread on this?
    i'll make one

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeel Click here to enlarge
    it can, as well as JB4+RB Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Sikh335 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    All the hype about Cobb and RB Turbo maps and threads that actually have a dyno, have you actually finally put your car on a dyno or is the fueling talk and thread starting all talk. I still have not seen a Cobb only dyno on your car. Start a thread about how your car was misfiring due to miscoded injectors and not the Procede, that would actually be worth a read. All the hate Vishnu threads are getting a little stalkerish. You speak of not spewing propaganda yet your doing it yourself. Don't be a hypocrite. Click here to enlarge but your still super cool Dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Hey, young man. Members don't tolerate a noob just coming and talking $#@! of other members who have been contributing a lot over the years.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

How much does shiv pay you to troll here?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345