9/11 conspiracy ?

you decide for yourself..

#

start this one @ 39:30
    #

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I don't know what to think, so I'm going to go get some beer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Had a feeling it was a lie from the start. People keep complaining about why they would kill 3k innocent people. What about all of the innocent people dieing in the Middle East right now? Take a step back and look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Killing hundreds of thousands just like that makes the 3k look like pocket change... Pakistan is a country in development, barely stable. Don't see any reason why they would pick a fight from a nation ten times stronger then them. Maybe I'm wrong though, if I am that was the stupidest thing to do and they brought it on themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Had a feeling it was a lie from the start. People keep complaining about why they would kill 3k innocent people. What about all of the innocent people dieing in the Middle East right now? Take a step back and look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Killing hundreds of thousands just like that makes the 3k look like pocket change... Pakistan is a country in development, barely stable. Don't see any reason why they would pick a fight from a nation ten times stronger then them. Maybe I'm wrong though, if I am that was the stupidest thing to do and they brought it on themselves.
    its not a conspiracy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It was a conspiracy. If you take a look at US history you will see that we have done this before...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

so Im not alone in these thoughts. good to know im not crazy..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Look, I don't necessarily think it was a conspiracy but US interests garnered this for momentum to push through whatever they wanted, as in, Iraq. After this, they could have done basically whatever they wanted and they did. A whole ton of people made a whole ton of money. Just was not us. Does that mean they did it themselves? I don't think so, I would state it would be something like Pearl Harbor in that they did not directly do it but but used it as justification for whatever they wanted to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I was in MOS school ,already enlisted when this actually happened so for the first few years i was all about it, obviously wanting to kill and such.. but after learning and growing a bit.. my views have changed..

now as for the video's.. watch the buildings implode. it is exactly how they demo building's. charges set at specific points, set to blow at specific times, in sequence.. and the fact that people on the ground say that is what they heard and saw, to correspond with the video.. i don't trust this government at all, and would not put it past them to do this.. i fully believe it was staged.. oh yea, how are so many of the "highjackers" still alive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I was in MOS school ,already enlisted when this actually happened so for the first few years i was all about it, obviously wanting to kill and such.. but after learning and growing a bit.. my views have changed..

now as for the video's.. watch the buildings implode. it is exactly how they demo building's. charges set at specific points, set to blow at specific times, in sequence.. and the fact that people on the ground say that is what they heard and saw, to correspond with the video.. i don't trust this government at all, and would not put it past them to do this.. i fully believe it was staged.. oh yea, how are so many of the "highjackers" still alive?
    You would think people would find traces of the demolition necessary to bring down something of the scale of the twin towers...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

the simple fact that they could not find anything larger than a few inches is a tell-tale sign that demo was used itself.. how would 1 explosion near the top, cause the entire building to explode.. every floor, or almost would need to be combusted to cause enough damage to leave no decipherable wreckage behind.. besides.. whatever happend to that black box that plenty of people saw that they "never" found.. conspiracies are just that. many people collaborating.. 2+2 don't equal Al qaeda my friend..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

the simple fact that they could not find anything larger than a few inches is a tell-tale sign that demo was used itself.. how would 1 explosion near the top, cause the entire building to explode.. every floor, or almost would need to be combusted to cause enough damage to leave no decipherable wreckage behind.. besides.. whatever happend to that black box that plenty of people saw that they "never" found.. conspiracies are just that. many people collaborating.. 2+2 don't equal Al qaeda my friend..
    Well, you are dealing with a massive steel structure collapsing on itself. Why would things under that kind of pressure survive? Much less objects made of plastic or wood? We aren't amazed when plane crashes have nothing larger to show and this is much more massive traveling a large distance.

There are a lot of questions and I think it is smart to question it I just don't know how they would set up all the demo necessary to bring down a building of that size let alone two without anyone noticing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I would bet if we, the public, were privy to records you would find some correlation.. ie "cleaning crews" "painters" other "usual" people around during the days and after hours.. that would have the access to do such things.. i can go into other details about other things but i think its safe to say, you cannot take down a re-enforced building the way it did.. bomb techs and demo experts will tell you that.. if any one of those 3 aspects were missing, then i wouldn't be so sure, but when you have witness saying what they heard "boom,boom,boom," etc.. video showing it imploding in sequence, and bomb techs correlating those events with set demo charges.. makes you start to wonder.. how are the highjackers still alive? too many questions, and everyone just ignores them like they were not asked.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I don't know any demo experts that have any experienece with jets filled with fuel crashing into huge towers. There is no way to predict what will happen.

We had a ton of cameras on scene and there is no definitive proof. I just don't know but if they managed to pull something of that scale off with no one talking it would be the greatest conspiracy in human history.

What hijackers are still alive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i don't recall names.. did you watch the video's? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

i don't recall names.. did you watch the video's? Click here to enlarge
    Video is over an hour long.... I am watching it in parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You need to understand that the contractors that where employed to do this used a method that was very high tech and costly. This contractors are very well paid and are mostly employed by the goverment. The would not snitch on their biggest costumer because that would mean they will loose a lot of money. They used a method of thermite explosion that was very costly. Regular contractors dont have any knowledge of how this works and the people that know are employed by the government.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    You need to understand that the contractors that where employed to do this used a method that was very high tech and costly. This contractors are very well paid and are mostly employed by the goverment. The would not snitch on their biggest costumer because that would mean they will loose a lot of money. They used a method of thermite explosion that was very costly. Regular contractors dont have any knowledge of how this works and the people that know are employed by the government.
    And your support for this is.....?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All of you are wrong. It wasn't Bin Laden, our government, or aliens that destroyed the WTC. It was the League of Shadows.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    It was a conspiracy. If you take a look at US history you will see that we have done this before...
    I think so as well.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I think so as well.
    He hasn't provided any examples.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He hasn't provided any examples.
    Pearl Harbor is another conspiracy that FDR knew about the Japanese attack and did nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by quagmire Click here to enlarge
    Pearl Harbor is another conspiracy that FDR knew about the Japanese attack and did nothing.
    That isn't a conspiracy. If FDR plotted to bomb pearl harbor himself and blame it on the Japanese to force entry into the war, that would be a conspiracy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You are all under surveillance for simply replying to this thread.

EDIT:>_< Damn...that means me too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ok - serious response:

Just look at loose change in addition to the vid above.

Funny thing how they managed to find a picture/passport of the hijacker fully intact after a jetliner crashes into a building, exploding in flames.

Funny, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)