0 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Gintani Stage 2 Highway Pulls

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn, looks like a high 6, low 7 sec 60-130 to me man..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that things hauls! whats the dyno say?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That thing is a monster
    Click here to enlarge
    Bimmers + Chipotle + Beautiful Women = Life is Good

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sick ass
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That $#@! moves!!

What is your redline set at?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that is sick!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    that things hauls! whats the dyno say?
    Latest Dyno pull the car made 505 WHP on 91oct + meth on Gintani's Dyno Dynamics.

Those runs were done on MS109 + meth, so somewhere around 540 WHP on Gintani's Dyno.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock redline.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    holy crap that thing must haul ass.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That car moves bro!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ImolaMpower Click here to enlarge
    Latest Dyno pull the car made 505 WHP on 91oct + meth on Gintani's Dyno Dynamics.

Those runs were done on MS109 + meth, so somewhere around 540 WHP on Gintani's Dyno.
    Damn, what psi?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    That car moves bro!

Damn, what psi?
    prob like 9-10 at most..
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That looks like too much fun!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    prob like 9-10 at most..
    I'm thinking more about 12-13.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think they're going to do that when they build his motor. I think they're going to go up to 20 psi when the motor is built. He's getting valves pistons rods etc.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This really makes me love the e46 m3 all over again. I never should have sold this thing - kept it as a damn weekend car - put this kit on it, and got the 991 911 bug out of my head.

This thing is quick as hell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IIRC - this engine is running even cooler than stock. Look at the oil temperature. He just pulled two hard runs to 140 - and it's not in the "standard" 210 zone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    IIRC - this engine is running even cooler than stock. Look at the oil temperature. He just pulled two hard runs to 140 - and it's not in the "standard" 210 zone.
    Does meth have anything to do with that? cause I know he was running meth, and ms 109!! lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To tell the truth - not sure... Meth definitely cools the combustion chamber - to the point of cooling down the oil that much (considering my E46 and current M runs at 210-220 when pushed hard - this is pushing harder), not sure. Am curious if this is aftermarket oil coolers, or if it is just the meth injection.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

That is stronger than a lot of SC E92's....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That car moves bro!

Damn, what psi?
    10psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish...stock pistons are weak and won't last very long with that kind of boost on 91 octane. The stock rods however can take up to 16psi.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think they're going to do that when they build his motor. I think they're going to go up to 20 psi when the motor is built. He's getting valves pistons rods etc.
    This is correct. I plan to have Gintani build me an engine to withstand 20+psi and switch to a YSI. The goal is 700-800whp depending on fuel & tuning.

For now however, I am enjoying the capabilities of the stock motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is correct. I plan to have Gintani build me an engine to withstand 20+psi and switch to a YSI. The goal is 700-800whp depending on fuel & tuning.
    Man, that would be sweet. You would be making close to the power of YSI S65's if that is the car which is unbelievable. I think the s65 just needs an even bigger blower.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does meth have anything to do with that? cause I know he was running meth, and ms 109!! lol
    Meth helps tremendously in keeping the car stay cool. I once ran the car out at Big Willow with 104 degree weather on just MS109 and no meth ( I ran out ) and the car was not able to remain as cool as it did with the meth spraying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast