Close

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Some day i will have enough rep power to someone a bump Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robert Click here to enlarge
    I'll be happy to answer questions here. And if that doesn't cause drama, I'll talk to Shiv about advertising here. I read all of his posts in this thread and I didn't see anything that I could call self-promotion or advertising.
    It isn't quite a matter of your interpretation of if they are self-promotion or not but the frequency of posting specifically on Vishnu products and purposely doing so while disrespecting other vendors.

As a courtesy, not all Vishnu accounts will be banned from this thread (yet) but Shiv wore my patience pretty thin. I suggest you have that talk with him sooner than later because it has been overdue for almost 2 years now. I can leave it at that for now and you guys all go ahead and have your discussion on this single turbo setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It isn't quite a matter of your interpretation of if they are self-promotion or not but the frequency of posting specifically on Vishnu products and purposely doing so while disrespecting other vendors.

As a courtesy, not all Vishnu accounts will be banned from this thread (yet) but Shiv wore my patience pretty thin. I suggest you have that talk with him sooner than later because it has been overdue for almost 2 years now. I can leave it at that for now and you guys all go ahead and have your discussion on this single turbo setup.
    I have no wish to post here if you continue to insult him at every opportunity you get. If you want us to provide information to the members of this forum, you should try not to hold Shiv to standards you don't hold for yourself. If you can do this, I'll work on getting him to become a vendor here. Is that fair?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robert Click here to enlarge
    I have no wish to post here if you continue to insult him at every opportunity you get. If you want us to provide information to the members of this forum, you should try not to hold Shiv to standards you don't hold for yourself. If you can do this, I'll work on getting him to become a vendor here. Is that fair?
    You really found my post insulting? I think it was quite respectful and I'm showing you a courtesy. Now you berate me for it?

Regarding standards I hold myself to, check the front page. I suggest you change your tone and not allow Shiv's ego to spill into your account.

I respect all of my vendors and never fail to do what is required of me. Feel free to contact any vendor on our network and ask what they think (and why they continue to support) about my work and the forum, you do not need to take it from me. I see no vendor ever complaining regarding my treatment of their product releases, coverage of their product releases, or administrative actions on their behalf.

So, instead of telling me to change I think you need to get a better understanding of the policies here and the past actions of Shiv here especially considering you are new to this community.

I'm holding Shiv to standards required of vendors. I also think you should notice with all his number of posts those standards have been VERY lenient. He has lobbed many insults my way here and in other places yet he has never been banned only asked to respect the rules and other paying vendors. You really feel this is holding someone to an absurd standard?

Now you do whatever you feel is right but I think the members, vendors, and myself understand what is missing and needs to be addressed in this business (both his and mine) relationship. All I can say is I will continue to work with my vendors, whomever they may be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You really found my post insulting? I think it was quite respectful and I'm showing you a courtesy. Now you berate me for it?

Regarding standards I hold myself to, check the front page. I suggest you change your tone and not allow Shiv's ego to spill into your account.

I respect all of my vendors and never fail to do what is required of me. Feel free to contact any vendor on our network and ask what they think (and why they continue to support) about my work and the forum, you do not need to take it from me. I see no vendor ever complaining regarding my treatment of their product releases, coverage of their product releases, or administrative actions on their behalf.

So, instead of telling me to change I think you need to get a better understanding of the policies here and the past actions of Shiv here especially considering you are new to this community.

I'm holding Shiv to standards required of vendors. I also think you should notice with all his number of posts those standards have been VERY lenient. He has lobbed many insults my way here and in other places yet he has never been banned only asked to respect the rules and other paying vendors. You really feel this is holding someone to an absurd standard?

Now you do whatever you feel is right but I think the members, vendors, and myself understand what is missing and needs to be addressed in this business (both his and mine) relationship. All I can say is I will continue to work with my vendors, whomever they may be.
    well said

back to turbo talk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    That is why you can launch in 2nd gear and run 11.0 with them and why the single turbo off the line must be a total slug.
    thats crazy. do RBs have issues tracking straight out of the hole in 1st or is it just stupid short like the e46m?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    thats crazy. do RBs have issues tracking straight out of the hole in 1st or is it just stupid short like the e46m?
    not fully understanding your question but ill try.

The RB's are very NA like out of the hole in terms of racing/off the line. but 1st on an AT is short. so its all again, traction dependent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    +1

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849