Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 254
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Link? Maybe I missed it but saying its a 6267 doesn't say much and that all I saw posted on it.
    You know what the turbo is as well as the other turbos that can be used so you can look up specs/compressor maps.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    But dyno numbers in the video were announced as coming soon so clearly it has to be putting power down.
    Think about how many things they have told us are "coming soon." I am sure HPF will complete this project, but I dont think it will be as soon as people think.
    Click here to enlarge


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    Think about how many things they have told us are "coming soon." I am sure HPF will complete this project, but I dont think it will be as soon as people think.
    It will take time, I'm not holding them to any sort of schedule.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It will take time, I'm not holding them to any sort of schedule.
    I am not either. It will all come with time. I am in no rush, because I wont be buying this kit. I will be in a faster soon enough Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You know what the turbo is as well as the other turbos that can be used so you can look up specs/compressor maps.
    Knowing what turbo it is doesnt tell me much. Pretty obvious you never delt with turbo upgrade uptions.
    t4/t4 divided, .84/1.0/1.15/ect AR? What inlet/outlet? There alot of things that go into a turbo besides a general name referring to size/trim.Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Laloosh; 01-14-2012 at 07:13 PM.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    http://www.sandrperformance.com/Prec...rbo_p_733.html
    For the beginner,read up, google what does what and then you will understand why 'specs' are important.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Will this kit work with the awd 335's?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Knowing what turbo it is doesnt tell me much. Pretty obvious you never delt with turbo upgrade uptions.
    t4/t4 divided, .84/1.0/1.15/ect AR? What inlet/outlet? There alot of things that go into a turbo besides a general name referring to size/trim.Click here to enlarge
    So look up all the various options? Or simply ask them for further details? They already told you what turbos work so go ahead and pick your options. Is it really that complicated?

    I run an SC, not a turbo. Regardless, there is more than enough info for you there to do your own research.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    49ers are playing better than I thought. I could go either way on this game now.
    Ummm, the football thread: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...ball-2011-2012

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So look up all the various options? Or simply ask them for further details? They already told you what turbos work so go ahead and pick your options. Is it really that complicated?

    I run an SC, not a turbo. Regardless, there is more than enough info for you there to do your own research.
    Sorry but you are wrong. Stick to blowers before you look stupid.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Sorry but you are wrong. Stick to blowers before you look stupid.
    I'm not claiming to be a turbo expert, you are. Apparently such an expert you can't figure out how to pick your own housing, bearings, etc. Doesn't give me all that much confidence in your expertise when you can't go further from what they already gave you... if you want to talk about looking stupid.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,002
    Rep Points
    8,952.0
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    90


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Too lazy to go to a new thread. But damn good game. I really thought the Saints had it after that last TD.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm not claiming to be a turbo expert, you are. Apparently such an expert you can't figure out how to pick your own housing, bearings, etc. Doesn't give me all that much confidence in your expertise when you can't go further from what they already gave you... if you want to talk about looking stupid.
    Lmao if you only knew what an idiot you sound like now. Before you try to make some smart ass remark please educate yourself on what ar inlet outlet ect do. Actually first figure out what they mean.

    Btw go niners.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Lmao if you only knew what an idiot you sound like now. Before you try to make some smart ass remark please educate yourself on what ar inlet outlet ect do. Actually first figure out what they mean.

    Btw go niners.
    Just go pick which one you would like to use; or wait for HPF.

    Btw booooo, you would pick San Fran Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge


  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Lmao if you only knew what an idiot you sound like now. Before you try to make some smart ass remark please educate yourself on what ar inlet outlet ect do. Actually first figure out what they mean.

    Btw go niners.
    Once again I'm not claiming to be the turbo expert, you are. Apparently the info HPF provided wasn't enough for the self proclaimed expert to tailor his turbo options to his motor? Makes you look stupid, not me.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    Just go pick which one you would like to use; or wait for HPF.
    He's apparently too brilliant to do that.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Giving power estimation without knowing details is useless. Why would I pick one when hpf already did? Self proclaimed expert? Not really bi I've done this before first hand unlike some on here that do nothing but run their mouths and wallets.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Why would I pick one when hpf already did?
    If you know as much as you think you do why don't you tell us what the optimum setup would be? So you are saying you just blindly accept what HPF chose despite being told you have different options?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Not really bi I've done this before first hand unlike some on here that do nothing but run their mouths and wallets.
    Thus far, all you have done is run your mouth.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You are too uneducated to understand why I Cantrell you what hpf picked. Manifold size, space limitations, power goals ect.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    You are too uneducated to understand why I Cantrell you what hpf picked. Manifold size, space limitations, power goals ect.
    You may want to at least spell correctly before calling people uneducated.

    I want you to lay out for everyone here what Precision T4 turbo setup you would use given the options that will work as HPF stated. Please lay it out with a detailed compressor map paired to the N54 and estimate using the Volumetric Efficiency for the motor what type of peak power and curve we are looking at showing why you made your choice.

    Let's have it expert. Let's some substance from you rather than insults. Go ahead, let's see your education and experience applied considering you say you know all of this and have already done it.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Can we please see some quarter mile results and dyno sheets from HPF before we go bashing them? They got a single turbo up and running, that alone is something that nobody else has accomplished yet.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Can we please see some quarter mile results and dyno sheets from HPF before we go bashing them? They got a single turbo up and running, that alone is something that nobody else has accomplished yet.
    Actually, I think everyone is showing them a lot of love. The whole community appreciates this I would think.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HG Motorsports
    Posts
    385
    Rep Points
    512.7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Why are people worried about area under the curve being worse than RBs? On the street I already have enough issues with traction (especially since this has been an unusually cold winter in SoCal) so shifting the power curve over to the right is the main reason I would want a big single. My car is tune only and I usually set it to map 0 when I'm in the twisties because I light up my 255 Pilot Super Sports way too easily.Then again, I'm just a lowly N55 owner so none of this will benefit me any time soon.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    One thing's for sure, if they're pushing 600rwhp on that single turbo, kiss that 6AT tranny goodbye Click here to enlarge

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I type from my phone as I'm never home. Blame iPhones spell check and my lack of care to give a $#@! about grammer

    If space isn't an issue and a 6265 is the goal I would go with a .9 bb 4 inlet biggest outlet

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •