Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

If you could go back in time for 30 minutes....

If you could go back in time for 30 minutes, anytime in history and anywhere in the world... Where and when would you go?

What would you do with the knowledge you have now?

What would you say and who would you speak to?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    would have stopped 9/11 from ever happening....then id go and play the market before it crashed Click here to enlarge (instant billionare)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    how would you go about doing that...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    would have stopped 9/11 from ever happening....then id go and play the market before it crashed Click here to enlarge (instant billionare)
    Couldn't have done either one of those things in 30mins unless you're a really close relative to GWB!
    Most likely you would have ended up in Gitmo with an orange jumpsuit for tryingClick here to enlarge
    And unless you have a boat load of money already, you couldn't have become a billionaire that day by playing the market. UBL had already shorted the markets and he had millions to work with.
    Anyway, just my .02

I would have to ponder this one more, but the first thing that comes to my mind is stopping my brother in law from going through that green light before the old lady in the Lexus T-Boned him and killed him. I didn't know him all that much, but it would be nice to see how my sister and nephew's lives would be different now and I would have saved a good life. He was a great pulmonologist who saved many lives of his own.
    Playing some winning lottery winnings would be nice too, but I have a feeling if I chose that route instead I wouldn't get much sympathy from the man upstairs when the time comes.Click here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This is the Time Travel Paradox - would the market still have crashed had 9/11 not happened? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    This is the Time Travel Paradox - would the market still have crashed had 9/11 not happened? Click here to enlarge
    Ignore the paradox for now. Make believe that whatever you do wont affect the way you are now. Just flow with it...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    True.... but there is always the real estate crash in 2008 Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kill Hitler.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would get two hookers for half an hour, then go back 30 mins so I can have a full hour for half price.

Or would I have to pay them twice? Can I skip that part?