Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 66 of 66
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Points
    1,398.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    OK, I finally manage to find them locally.
    ...and I got them for FREE! Click here to enlarge
    The only payment was that I'll have to give the owner of the shop a ride as soon as the roads are dry. Click here to enlarge

    Here's a pic of the beauties:

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...05172000-1.jpg


    I think I'll change all of the fittings in the system in a near future.
    Var hittade du dom?
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    251
    Rep Points
    264.3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    Var hittade du dom?
    På ETAB Industriautomation i Västerås, men jag är ganska säker på att du kan hitta denna typ av kopplingar hos en lokal handlare som sysslar med pneumatik.
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    OK, I finally manage to find them locally.
    ...and I got them for FREE! Click here to enlarge
    The only payment was that I'll have to give the owner of the shop a ride as soon as the roads are dry. Click here to enlarge

    Here's a pic of the beauties:

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...05172000-1.jpg


    I think I'll change all of the fittings in the system in a near future.
    Those look nice. I am kind of tired of the CM fittings as well.
    Click here to enlarge


  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    251
    Rep Points
    264.3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    Those look nice. I am kind of tired of the CM fittings as well.
    Yes, I really hope they'll be leak proof.
    It feels really great to finally find something locally, cause it's a real pain in the ass to always have to order things from USA.
    Last edited by Big Tom; 01-07-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I really hope they'll be leak proof.
    It feels really great to finally find something locally, cause it's a real pain in the ass to always have to order things from USA.
    Let us know
    Click here to enlarge


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    962
    Rep Points
    1,141.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    OK, I finally manage to find them locally.
    ...and I got them for FREE! Click here to enlarge
    The only payment was that I'll have to give the owner of the shop a ride as soon as the roads are dry. Click here to enlarge

    Here's a pic of the beauties:

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...05172000-1.jpg


    I think I'll change all of the fittings in the system in a near future.
    Tom those look really nice...Let us know how it goes with them. I am also in the process of changing out all my connections to compression ones in the future...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Points
    1,398.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    På ETAB Industriautomation i Västerås, men jag är ganska säker på att du kan hitta denna typ av kopplingar hos en lokal handlare som sysslar med pneumatik.
    Tack! En fråga till vet du var man kan hitta metanol slang i rätt dimension? Mitt CM kit var lite kort och jag behöver typ 0,5m extra.
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    251
    Rep Points
    264.3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    Tack! En fråga till vet du var man kan hitta metanol slang i rätt dimension? Mitt CM kit var lite kort och jag behöver typ 0,5m extra.
    Jag har tyvärr inte inte hittat någon slang i 1/4"-dimension här i Sverige, men det skulle kunna fungera om du använde dig av 6mm-slang i kombination med 6mm-kopplingar (samma kopplingar som jag just planerat att använda mig av).
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    962
    Rep Points
    1,141.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    With all do respect what does all this mean your posting. Inquire minds want to know.
    Farfanugen!! Haha

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Points
    1,398.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    sorry, guess a regional section for Swedish members would be cool, I was asking where in Sweden he found the couplings and if he new anywhere to find meth lines locally Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    sorry, guess a regional section for Swedish members would be cool, I was asking where in Sweden he found the couplings and if he new anywhere to find meth lines locally Click here to enlarge
    If there is enough interest I will do it.

    Maybe create a thread in Regional with the European prefix seeing if a Swedish section would be warranted?

    I could also do something like sweden.bimmerboost.com

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Points
    1,398.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If there is enough interest I will do it.

    Maybe create a thread in Regional with the European prefix seeing if a Swedish section would be warranted?

    I could also do something like sweden.bimmerboost.com

    Actually I think the main interest will always be towards the "normal" threads, but maybe if one could "tag" a thread or post to be of local interest one could "auto-create" local sections that could be reached as suggested sweden.bimmerboost.com. This thread is a good example, there is only a few posts of local interest and no one would have thought about creating a local thread for this info...
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    Actually I think the main interest will always be towards the "normal" threads, but maybe if one could "tag" a thread or post to be of local interest one could "auto-create" local sections that could be reached as suggested sweden.bimmerboost.com. This thread is a good example, there is only a few posts of local interest and no one would have thought about creating a local thread for this info...
    You can always tag a thread with your area, #sweden . There you go, tagged.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Points
    1,398.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can always tag a thread with your area, #sweden . There you go, tagged.
    ok, cool didn't know we had that feature Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    ok, cool didn't know we had that feature Click here to enlarge
    Yep, we do, it's new Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Points
    1,177.6
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    Jag har tyvärr inte inte hittat någon slang i 1/4"-dimension här i Sverige, men det skulle kunna fungera om du använde dig av 6mm-slang i kombination med 6mm-kopplingar (samma kopplingar som jag just planerat att använda mig av).
    nice find man, might upgrade all of mine as well...
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •