Close

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like a plan. If you need a ride out to pickup your car when the new MAF is installed, let me know.
    When it goes to Don it will also be going for remote Trm tune revision with full data logging of timing/afr, and all that fun stuff.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, mine as well. So, when we go to pickup your car, I could leave mine with Don for the tuning revision.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes, mine as well. So, when we go to pickup your car, I could leave mine with Don for the tuning revision.
    Yes that would be awesome. Frikken Trm builds are raping it at the moment here. Lets see we have what 5 cars here on BB 3 from members. I wonder who on here will be the first to crack the 600whp mark? Not a goal of mine, but I think Cam maybe the guy to do et.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure it could be easily done. The 60# injectors should be good for it. The tuning is there. It's just a matter of strapping on a large snail, and having a free flowing system. It would appear that Cam has all of the bases covered.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm sure it could be easily done. The 60# injectors should be good for it. The tuning is there. It's just a matter of strapping on a large snail, and having a free flowing system. It would appear that Cam has all of the bases covered.
    I agree. Tears of joy will flow once it has happened.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes that would be awesome. Frikken Trm builds are raping it at the moment here. Lets see we have what 5 cars here on BB 3 from members. I wonder who on here will be the first to crack the 600whp mark? Not a goal of mine, but I think Cam maybe the guy to do et.
    That focking trophy is mine! That's it! I'm calling Speed Force Racing and telling them finish the little crap and get her back on the dyno!
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    That focking trophy is mine! That's it! I'm calling Speed Force Racing and telling them finish the little crap and get her back on the dyno!
    I bet you'll do et.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Sounds like a plan. If you need a ride out to pickup your car when the new MAF is installed, let me know.
    Respect.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Respect.
    Yes Bob and I are good friends. We have been to the wizards den in PA together. I shall be taking him to pick up his beast in PA. We will get some vids for the forum humans to weep over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Some hardware update pron pics coming soon. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is the Saruman doing?

Fran is a Stammy (and that pic is bothering the crap out of me.)
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    How is the Saruman doing?

Fran is a Stammy (and that pic is bothering the crap out of me.)
    Are you refering to Rob? Rob is doing great if that is who you are refering to. Rob's godmother shouldnt bother you she is hot and we all know you want to marry her.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some hardware update pron pics coming soon. Click here to enlarge
    Ah hell yeah I'm grabbin' the popcorn! Click here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ah hell yeah I'm grabbin' the popcorn! Click here to enlarge
    Btw also 803 maf, 50lbs injectors, and a AA 50 lbs tune is up for sale(tune is pretty much the exact tune CES has run in their gt35r car). It can be run in blow through as well. 8-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Btw also 803 maf, 50lbs injectors, and a AA 50 lbs tune is up for sale(tune is pretty much the exact tune CES has run in their gt35r car). It can be run in blow through as well. 8-)
    Oh no wonder you had mentioned 50lb tune before. I could have sworn you were a TRM nut swinger. So are you changing up the Kung Fu grip and going for the TRM nut swing now like me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Oh no wonder you had mentioned 50lb tune before. I could have sworn you were a TRM nut swinger. So are you changing up the Kung Fu grip and going for the TRM nut swing now like me?
    I have had the AA tune, and the Trm 50lbs tune. AA tune does feel stronger then the Trm tune since it isnt a base tune. I was going to stick with the 50's, but then after thinking everything over I said to myself i would really need to push those 50's to the max for 550whp with race fuel. Not something I want to do, so its 60's with the whoring digital Maf. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm thinking about hitting up the dyno with the AA tune to see the difference between the 2 tunes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I'm thinking about hitting up the dyno with the AA tune to see the difference between the 2 tunes.
    This is a great idea...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a great idea...
    I will try to get it dyno'd with that tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have had the AA tune, and the Trm 50lbs tune. AA tune does feel stronger then the Trm tune since it isnt a base tune. I was going to stick with the 50's, but then after thinking everything over I said to myself i would really need to push those 50's to the max for 550whp with race fuel. Not something I want to do, so its 60's with the whoring digital Maf. Click here to enlarge
    Snap! Stop telling the truth, you are going to get into trouble! LOL
    That would be..........AWESOME!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Snap! Stop telling the truth, you are going to get into trouble! LOL

That would be..........AWESOME!
    If the local dynojet is open on the weekend it will happen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well well well. 2 weekends ago I was driving the car, and doing some fun pulls. I turned up the boost with my mbc(which I thought wasnt working past 15psi) 16psi is what I turned it upto did a pull in 5th gear with the valve closed. Car pulled great needle right at 16psi, so i said to myself lets turn it up abit more try that in 4th. Wheel spin is what I got, and I didnt look down because some cars up ahead I needed to pay attention to. I get home look at the tires bam they are worn. Today driving to get new tires installed I say to myself lets do that same pull in 5th to avoid wheel spin with the cutout open. This was at 70mph in 5th i get on it hard instant 23psi. For some reason on the dyno I couldnt get past 14.8psi anyone have any ideas on why. I was thinking maybe because the dyno cant load a car like it does on the street. Any thoughts anyone?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

When will you be in Pa??? Bob doesnt live far from me in NJ.. Id like to see his car.. Then we can go drag racing lol .. I kidd

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    When will you be in Pa??? Bob doesnt live far from me in NJ.. Id like to see his car.. Then we can go drag racing lol .. I kidd
    I only do dig races ok...... lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well well well. 2 weekends ago I was driving the car, and doing some fun pulls. I turned up the boost with my mbc(which I thought wasnt working past 15psi) 16psi is what I turned it upto did a pull in 5th gear with the valve closed. Car pulled great needle right at 16psi, so i said to myself lets turn it up abit more try that in 4th. Wheel spin is what I got, and I didnt look down because some cars up ahead I needed to pay attention to. I get home look at the tires bam they are worn. Today driving to get new tires installed I say to myself lets do that same pull in 5th to avoid wheel spin with the cutout open. This was at 70mph in 5th i get on it hard instant 23psi. For some reason on the dyno I couldnt get past 14.8psi anyone have any ideas on why. I was thinking maybe because the dyno cant load a car like it does on the street. Any thoughts anyone?
    I have for a fact had issues getting the same psi on a Dynojet as I can get on the street. However, 8psi is a BIG difference.

Wait a gosh darn minute. 23psi with the 50lbers and the aggressive AA tune? You better be careful man. You might be running pretty close to lean up top there. Also, another guy on BFC was running the 50lb AA tune and said it is too aggressive and blew his HG or something. I remember reading about a week ago and thought of you. I'll see if I can dig that up, but you you might have read it too. So the TRM tune makes good power and it's not always worth it to make that extra 15-25whp extra. In fact on straight 91 I plan to only run 15-16psi even though 18psi was OK on the dyno. It's just not worth it and there is plenty of power there. If I want more I will add race fuel until I can pull off meth injection.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast