Close

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 304
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like a plan. If you need a ride out to pickup your car when the new MAF is installed, let me know.
    When it goes to Don it will also be going for remote Trm tune revision with full data logging of timing/afr, and all that fun stuff.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    203
    Rep Points
    115.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yes, mine as well. So, when we go to pickup your car, I could leave mine with Don for the tuning revision.
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    Yes, mine as well. So, when we go to pickup your car, I could leave mine with Don for the tuning revision.
    Yes that would be awesome. Frikken Trm builds are raping it at the moment here. Lets see we have what 5 cars here on BB 3 from members. I wonder who on here will be the first to crack the 600whp mark? Not a goal of mine, but I think Cam maybe the guy to do et.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    203
    Rep Points
    115.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm sure it could be easily done. The 60# injectors should be good for it. The tuning is there. It's just a matter of strapping on a large snail, and having a free flowing system. It would appear that Cam has all of the bases covered.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure it could be easily done. The 60# injectors should be good for it. The tuning is there. It's just a matter of strapping on a large snail, and having a free flowing system. It would appear that Cam has all of the bases covered.
    I agree. Tears of joy will flow once it has happened.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes that would be awesome. Frikken Trm builds are raping it at the moment here. Lets see we have what 5 cars here on BB 3 from members. I wonder who on here will be the first to crack the 600whp mark? Not a goal of mine, but I think Cam maybe the guy to do et.
    That focking trophy is mine! That's it! I'm calling Speed Force Racing and telling them finish the little crap and get her back on the dyno!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    That focking trophy is mine! That's it! I'm calling Speed Force Racing and telling them finish the little crap and get her back on the dyno!
    I bet you'll do et.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like a plan. If you need a ride out to pickup your car when the new MAF is installed, let me know.
    Respect.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Respect.
    Yes Bob and I are good friends. We have been to the wizards den in PA together. I shall be taking him to pick up his beast in PA. We will get some vids for the forum humans to weep over.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Some hardware update pron pics coming soon. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -454.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    How is the Saruman doing?

    Fran is a Stammy (and that pic is bothering the crap out of me.)
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    How is the Saruman doing?

    Fran is a Stammy (and that pic is bothering the crap out of me.)
    Are you refering to Rob? Rob is doing great if that is who you are refering to. Rob's godmother shouldnt bother you she is hot and we all know you want to marry her.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Some hardware update pron pics coming soon. Click here to enlarge
    Ah hell yeah I'm grabbin' the popcorn! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    Ah hell yeah I'm grabbin' the popcorn! Click here to enlarge
    Btw also 803 maf, 50lbs injectors, and a AA 50 lbs tune is up for sale(tune is pretty much the exact tune CES has run in their gt35r car). It can be run in blow through as well. 8-)
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Btw also 803 maf, 50lbs injectors, and a AA 50 lbs tune is up for sale(tune is pretty much the exact tune CES has run in their gt35r car). It can be run in blow through as well. 8-)
    Oh no wonder you had mentioned 50lb tune before. I could have sworn you were a TRM nut swinger. So are you changing up the Kung Fu grip and going for the TRM nut swing now like me?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    Oh no wonder you had mentioned 50lb tune before. I could have sworn you were a TRM nut swinger. So are you changing up the Kung Fu grip and going for the TRM nut swing now like me?
    I have had the AA tune, and the Trm 50lbs tune. AA tune does feel stronger then the Trm tune since it isnt a base tune. I was going to stick with the 50's, but then after thinking everything over I said to myself i would really need to push those 50's to the max for 550whp with race fuel. Not something I want to do, so its 60's with the whoring digital Maf. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm thinking about hitting up the dyno with the AA tune to see the difference between the 2 tunes.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm thinking about hitting up the dyno with the AA tune to see the difference between the 2 tunes.
    This is a great idea...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a great idea...
    I will try to get it dyno'd with that tune.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I have had the AA tune, and the Trm 50lbs tune. AA tune does feel stronger then the Trm tune since it isnt a base tune. I was going to stick with the 50's, but then after thinking everything over I said to myself i would really need to push those 50's to the max for 550whp with race fuel. Not something I want to do, so its 60's with the whoring digital Maf. Click here to enlarge
    Snap! Stop telling the truth, you are going to get into trouble! LOL
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm thinking about hitting up the dyno with the AA tune to see the difference between the 2 tunes.
    That would be..........AWESOME!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    Snap! Stop telling the truth, you are going to get into trouble! LOL

    That would be..........AWESOME!
    If the local dynojet is open on the weekend it will happen.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well well well. 2 weekends ago I was driving the car, and doing some fun pulls. I turned up the boost with my mbc(which I thought wasnt working past 15psi) 16psi is what I turned it upto did a pull in 5th gear with the valve closed. Car pulled great needle right at 16psi, so i said to myself lets turn it up abit more try that in 4th. Wheel spin is what I got, and I didnt look down because some cars up ahead I needed to pay attention to. I get home look at the tires bam they are worn. Today driving to get new tires installed I say to myself lets do that same pull in 5th to avoid wheel spin with the cutout open. This was at 70mph in 5th i get on it hard instant 23psi. For some reason on the dyno I couldnt get past 14.8psi anyone have any ideas on why. I was thinking maybe because the dyno cant load a car like it does on the street. Any thoughts anyone?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    When will you be in Pa??? Bob doesnt live far from me in NJ.. Id like to see his car.. Then we can go drag racing lol .. I kidd

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    When will you be in Pa??? Bob doesnt live far from me in NJ.. Id like to see his car.. Then we can go drag racing lol .. I kidd
    I only do dig races ok...... lol
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Well well well. 2 weekends ago I was driving the car, and doing some fun pulls. I turned up the boost with my mbc(which I thought wasnt working past 15psi) 16psi is what I turned it upto did a pull in 5th gear with the valve closed. Car pulled great needle right at 16psi, so i said to myself lets turn it up abit more try that in 4th. Wheel spin is what I got, and I didnt look down because some cars up ahead I needed to pay attention to. I get home look at the tires bam they are worn. Today driving to get new tires installed I say to myself lets do that same pull in 5th to avoid wheel spin with the cutout open. This was at 70mph in 5th i get on it hard instant 23psi. For some reason on the dyno I couldnt get past 14.8psi anyone have any ideas on why. I was thinking maybe because the dyno cant load a car like it does on the street. Any thoughts anyone?
    I have for a fact had issues getting the same psi on a Dynojet as I can get on the street. However, 8psi is a BIG difference.

    Wait a gosh darn minute. 23psi with the 50lbers and the aggressive AA tune? You better be careful man. You might be running pretty close to lean up top there. Also, another guy on BFC was running the 50lb AA tune and said it is too aggressive and blew his HG or something. I remember reading about a week ago and thought of you. I'll see if I can dig that up, but you you might have read it too. So the TRM tune makes good power and it's not always worth it to make that extra 15-25whp extra. In fact on straight 91 I plan to only run 15-16psi even though 18psi was OK on the dyno. It's just not worth it and there is plenty of power there. If I want more I will add race fuel until I can pull off meth injection.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •