Close

Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: drugs are good

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No

    drugs are good

    Dilaudid I.V.&percocet's to go,to be exact...Click here to enlarge
    thats allClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What hell is dilaudud?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Derivative of morphine... no wonder. Go easy on it Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Lest anyone think i am a raving addict i had shoulder surgery yesterday to fix a re-injured rotator cuff&those are the meds they gave me in the O.R. and to take home with me Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Lest anyone think i am a raving addict i had shoulder surgery yesterday to fix a re-injured rotator cuff&those are the meds they gave me in the O.R. and to take home with me Click here to enlarge
    If your post was about cocaine and heroin we'd think different Click here to enlarge Understandable you have pain killing meds.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My shoulder is a bit sore..perhaps you can share!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If your post was about cocaine and heroin we'd think different Click here to enlarge Understandable you have pain killing meds.
    haha i figured i would clarify

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    My shoulder is a bit sore..perhaps you can share!
    hey,sharing is caring bro! just swing by in the CLK lol Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    haha i figured i would clarify


    hey,sharing is caring bro! just swing by in the CLK lol Click here to enlarge
    The only problem with that is the car is out West and I am about to book tickets out to Shanghaifor next week...argh!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I have all natural herbal medicines for healing the spirit available for those that need it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You can cook that stuff into Krokodil.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    You can cook that stuff into Krokodil.
    Lol NOOOOO!!!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I have all natural herbal medicines for healing the spirit available for those that need it.
    Glad to hear, I'm all out of Green Tea.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,442
    Rep Points
    2,622.2
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I have all natural herbal medicines for healing the spirit available for those that need it.
    Me too Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,442
    Rep Points
    2,622.2
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My friend just posted a few videos on YouTube of him in Target all whacked on Dilauded, OC, and damn I forgot as I started typing, but it's a lot of the good stuff. I'd like to share the vid but that wouldn't be cool IMO and I'm not going to ask. It's pretty funny though. Good, happy drugs Click here to enlarge Well, just at first anyway.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    My friend just posted a few videos on YouTube of him in Target all whacked on Dilauded, OC, and damn I forgot as I started typing, but it's a lot of the good stuff. I'd like to share the vid but that wouldn't be cool IMO and I'm not going to ask. It's pretty funny though. Good, happy drugs Click here to enlarge Well, just at first anyway.
    Out of all the places in the world he could go, why Target?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Out of all the places in the world he could go, why Target?
    Because walmart is just so low class.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern, Va.
    Posts
    145
    Rep Points
    130.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Because walmart is just so low class.
    LMAO!!! True dat!
    Click here to enlarge
    '07 E90 335i AW 6MT Sport & Comfort Pkgs
    MODS: |COBB AP | CP-e | ER | Forge | DCI | KW V1 | M3 Sways | BBS CH | M3 Body Parts| MTech | CF Wrap Trim

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,442
    Rep Points
    2,622.2
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Out of all the places in the world he could go, why Target?
    Holiday shopping, I guess. It's a popular store or else they wouldn't be in business. I don't get your point. I go to Kmart sometimes because it's closer than Target and we have no Wal-Mart. Target is better than Kmart but Wally World rules.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    analgesicdrug - I lol'd.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Holiday shopping, I guess. It's a popular store or else they wouldn't be in business. I don't get your point. I go to Kmart sometimes because it's closer than Target and we have no Wal-Mart. Target is better than Kmart but Wally World rules.
    No, I love Target that isn't my point. I'm just thinking why would you want to go there when messed up on drugs? Why not some club or bar or something?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No, I love Target that isn't my point. I'm just thinking why would you want to go there when messed up on drugs? Why not some club or bar or something?
    Are you thick? Target and Wally is where you pick up all the $#@!es...

    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,835
    Rep Points
    31,573.1
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Are you thick? Target and Wally is where you pick up all the $#@!es...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA
    Still gets laughs.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •