Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 170
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    961
    Rep Points
    1,141.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    E90 used to be fun to read shiiet but lately it gets really boring for sure with the same old threads. Check out my logs and what's is wrong with my car. Drama makes forums thrive and because of all the police moderators there, I spend more time searching other threads to entertain me. This forum needs drama and that what feeds the interests. I have accumulated over 93 points of infractions getting it with some members. Nothing out of hand but in their eyes I was over and beyond what they constitute as normal behavior! What a joke they ban a long time member over a newbie! Just doesn't make sense

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Where u from. I can show you real quick if I am a keyboard warrior.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chadd Click here to enlarge
    WTF? Its a $#@!ing car forum dip$#@!! Only retard here is you and your idiotic analogy. Next time do everyone a favor and don't post.

    What bigger picture? Enlighten us please...Otherwise STFU! You have a hard on for these mystery $#@!s? All they do is talk $#@! and hide behind a keyboard. If I only knew who they were, blah blah blah....They don't want anyone to know who they are because they're $#@!es plain and simple, and its obvious your a $#@! too. Maybe you should go play nuts and butts with them. I bet if you stand up for them enough they will let you be their $#@!boy.

    Looks like that dick e30rus is banned now. Good riddance!

    You come here because its another forum?!? What kind of $#@!ing answer is that? Your a joke, time for you to bail $#@!.

    I started this in the off topic section, not sure how it got moved.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    I come here because it's another forum. Compared to e90 this place is a joke with the same 5 people posting and sticky defending any m3 thread he can find. And actually the n54 community is filled with asshats and know it alls that are modding a car for the first time ever.
    So according to you only people with vast knowledge in tuning and car mechanics should be the only ones posting? Because most of your posts are not filled with bull$#@! rants but infinite wisdom and tuning knowledge right? See you can't seem to resist or maybe you're just unable to pass on whatever knowledge you have without insulting the other guy even if they're not being hostile to you at all. So now you can go ahead and tell me how little you give a $#@! what a bunch of retards on a forum think, that you just like to come in and laugh at all the morons on B.B. because they look like they're trying to $#@! a doorknob to you.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    My opinions and what I post aren't the same thing
    So you say that what you actually believe in is not the same thing that you will share with us? Quite strange.
    Try not to get offended because I believe that you can add something to the community in a good way but instead you try so hard not to. Like I said to you sometime ago on the other board, that it's probably not the message it's your delivery with it.

    And yes I agree it's a cool story bro.
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    There is nothing to add to this community without it turning into a huge flamewar. And yes what I post and what I actually think are two very different things cause this community is awesome like that. Having 5 screen names on one forums also makes it funny. I tried posting intellectual basic stuff. Clap can't post anymore cause shiv is god over there so simply playing with all of them on multiple screen names makes it fun. You actual sound familiar from b15 about 10 years ago

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    There is nothing to add to this community without it turning into a huge flamewar. And yes what I post and what I actually think are two very different things cause this community is awesome like that. Having 5 screen names on one forums also makes it funny. I tried posting intellectual basic stuff. Clap can't post anymore cause shiv is god over there so simply playing with all of them on multiple screen names makes it fun. You actual sound familiar from b15 about 10 years ago
    That was meant respectively, by the way. I worded it incorrectly.
    Click here to enlarge


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Where u from. I can show you real quick if I am a keyboard warrior.
    Haha k meet me after school behind the taco bell fag, your a joke. Who are you? 5 screen names, why? Haha we all know the answer.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Says the person who is known as a general forum dwi idiot. No offense but your actions and posts mean very little everywhere but your own little shallow world.

    You guys simply do not get the bigger picture. I simply find this funny cause if u knew who u were talking about then this very thread wouldn't exist.
    Right man, that is why you are on my forum and I'm not on yours.

    The bigger picture is you think you know more than you do and just generally always think you are right even though you flip-flop left and right. Whatever happened to the Procede being the best thing in the world and flashes being junk? Oh, that's right, you didn't know what you were talking about and couldn't see the big picture.

    Must be a great world you live in all by yourself there.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Where u from. I can show you real quick if I am a keyboard warrior.
    L O L, and he types tough too. Way to set the standard and show why your opinion is valued. Sarcasm.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chadd Click here to enlarge
    Haha k meet me after school behind the taco bell fag, your a joke. Who are you? 5 screen names, why? Haha we all know the answer.
    Make sure the fight takes place before his mom comes to pick him up.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xclone Click here to enlarge
    Yet you still come here? Seems to me that shows, unequivocally, that no matter what your opinion about Sticky is, at least he has the sack to NOT ban you and let you speak your peace. Let's see what would happen if anyone (I may even try for myself) to call Shiv an idiot or blast his tune at the same level of what is happening to chadd, and see if you earn a ban (I should probably say how quickly you earn a ban).
    Don't try and use logic, it doesn't process because he isn't as bright as he thinks he is.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ask the local e90 people last time I got called out. As far as chads thread I'm not even in that thread and didn't post not one reply about it here or there but yet I get associated with the 3 above because I simply know who they are? Lol kinda funny. In all seriousness if u guys knew who u were $#@!ing about most of u would fall off your chair is disbelief

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    L O L, and he types tough too. Way to set the standard and show why your opinion is valued. Sarcasm.
    I have realized we have to be culturally relative with Clap; thats why I wanted to remove my previous statement about him. He is from Jersey, respectively.
    Click here to enlarge


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    I come here because it's another forum. Compared to e90 this place is a joke with the same 5 people posting and sticky defending any m3 thread he can find. And actually the n54 community is filled with asshats and know it alls that are modding a car for the first time ever.
    Same 5 ppl posting? Oh damn, somebody tell everyone else to stop. No offense, but you kind of don't have a clue as usual but proclaim your incorrect opinion as fact.

    What M3 threads are there to defend? Everyone here gets along pretty well and the forum continues to grow at a great pace. Sucks for you people enjoy it, you posting here legitimizes my position and undermines your own. Do you even know how to craft a decent argument or is it just all about trying to beat people up because you get butthurt? Maybe make a 6th name on e90?

    E90 is the joke. Hell, you need 5 names over there just to post, hell of a place. Like it or not slowly but surely I'm challenging them despite their censorship. Get used to it buttercup, I have some more new vendors to announce.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Compared to e90? The forum that is filled with threads like "which DCI should I get?"
    "what tune is better?"
    That place is takes the cake when it comes to bull$#@! no good threads that are repeated daily!
    That's a joke!
    "What tune should I get? Procede or JB4?"

    "Will race gas void my warranty?"

    "How do I convince my parents to buy me upgraded turbos?"

    Yep, much better.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Ask the local e90 people last time I got called out. As far as chads thread I'm not even in that thread and didn't post not one reply about it here or there but yet I get associated with the 3 above because I simply know who they are? Lol kinda funny. In all seriousness if u guys knew who u were $#@!ing about most of u would fall off your chair is disbelief
    Double negatives cancel. And yes, we know you are 6'6" and 255lbs. That is okay.
    Click here to enlarge


  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You simple can't understand why I have five names so I'm not even going to bother explaining it to you. Buttercup? Ok cupcake.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Same 5 ppl posting? Oh damn, somebody tell everyone else to stop. No offense, but you kind of don't have a clue as usual but proclaim your incorrect opinion as fact.

    What M3 threads are there to defend? Everyone here gets along pretty well and the forum continues to grow at a great pace. Sucks for you people enjoy it, you posting here legitimizes my position and undermines your own. Do you even know how to craft a decent argument or is it just all about trying to beat people up because you get butthurt? Maybe make a 6th name on e90?

    E90 is the joke. Hell, you need 5 names over there just to post, hell of a place. Like it or not slowly but surely I'm challenging them despite their censorship. Get used to it buttercup, I have some more new vendors to announce.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Because most of your posts are not filled with bull$#@! rants but infinite wisdom and tuning knowledge right?
    This. Amen.

    I'm kind of getting sick of the keyboard warrior attention whore personally, it will be settled after school at Taco Bell.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    I have realized we have to be culturally relative with Clap; thats why I wanted to remove my previous statement about him. He is from Jersey, respectively.
    When you put it in that kind of context I almost feel like we should use sign language or smoke signals to communicate with him since this may be too fast of a pace and explain why most of the text isn't comprehended.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    Double negatives cancel. And yes, we know you are 6'6" and 255lbs. That is okay.
    Posting from a phone is too annoying to proof read reply. Who cares what I look like. Simply stating I didn't start any of that crap in chads thread yet I get called a keyboard warrior? With that I open the invitation to anyone who wants to try

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    You simple can't understand why I have five names so I'm not even going to bother explaining it to you. Buttercup? Ok cupcake.
    I'm sure it is due to a complex understanding about tuning that nobody else can possibly grasp. It takes 5 names just to begin to explain it. If any less were used the readers heads would explode.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Posting from a phone is too annoying to proof read reply. Who cares what I look like. Simply stating I didn't start any of that crap in chads thread yet I get called a keyboard warrior? With that I open the invitation to anyone who wants to try
    I was replying to the part where you said "In all seriousness if u guys knew who u were $#@!ing about most of u would fall off your chair is disbelief." I assumed thats what you were talking about. Sorry, its hard not to invision you as someone off Jersey Shore Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge


  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure it is due to a complex understanding about tuning that nobody else can possibly grasp. It takes 5 names just to begin to explain it. If any less were used the readers heads would explode.
    Ok lol keep pretending like you actually know something

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    I was replying to the part where you said "In all seriousness if u guys knew who u were $#@!ing about most of u would fall off your chair is disbelief." I assumed thats what you were talking about. Sorry, its hard not to invision you as someone off Jersey Shore Click here to enlarge
    Ok why this turned into a thread about me is questionable but if you must know I'm not even Italian and I don't dress like metro homo.

    Sticky makes mom jokes yet he has yet to move out of his mommies house and actually accomplish something on his own

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    961
    Rep Points
    1,141.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow. This is better than watching the Jets blow out KC. More pOpcorn please!!!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Ok lol keep pretending like you actually know something
    I pretty much judge my knowledge by what you consider valid application. I usually wait with baited breath to see.

    No wonder you contribute so much on so many platforms... oh wait.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •